The "no fat crippled dinosaurs allowed" OTT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning OTT

[quote name='corrosivefrost']What the fuck?

Why does this tell me there's a page 5 when there's not?

Edit: There is now.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='munch']It was weird for me too. I'm not sure what causes it, but it's happened a few times.[/QUOTE]

This happens in the deals forum quite a bit. I'd assume a spambot ventured in here, as there wouldn't be any illegal piracy talk for now.

[quote name='munch']Hey manthing, have you unlocked your bh200?[/QUOTE]

You mean the region unlocking? Nahh, I don't own any region locked :dvd: or :br:, so I don't see any need to.

Hmm... I got some papers showing me how to log into my school email account. However, when I put in the username and password they gave me, it doesn't work. Is that something that usually won't be activated until the fall semester starts or something?

[quote name='Maklershed']Two words: Mall cops[/QUOTE]
paul_blart.jpg

The principal of a local school here, his wife was charged with raping at least one of her students. Dude is an asshole so i don't feel particularly sorry for him, must suck knowing your wife would rather fuck a 17 year old than you.

I think knowing that your wife would rather sleep with anyone else is pretty shitty but sleeping with a 17 yr old is out of control. :lol:

haven't the jaspers always had 512mb built in? I thought they did. :whistle2:k

--

what the fuck is with people not releasing things that release today in a timely fashion? :bomb:

Yeah, and i think may have been more than one kid too. Kinda sad, they have a couple of young kids. She didn't seem like the type to do something like that, not that you can tell that from simply meeting someone i guess.

The 360 isn't compatible with the exfat file system is it? Damn microsoft can't even make their own shit compatible.

[quote name='Maklershed']:wave:

I was living the high life on 422 through Reading on Sunday Mr 83.[/QUOTE]

And you didn't stop over for :beer:x 2? #-o

What were you doing down in the ghetto where I live?

holly shit @ my super sweet gamestop hook up getting fired cause he left the store to buy something to eat and the lackey watching the store for him took some money and left.

worst news I've heard all year. how the hell am I supposed to get cheap points (or cheap anything) now? :[

[quote name='tiredfornow']holly shit @ my super sweet gamestop hook up getting fired cause he left the store to buy something to eat and the lackey watching the store for him took some money and left.

worst news I've heard all year. how the hell am I supposed to get cheap points (or cheap anything) now? :[[/QUOTE]
Damn, that sucks. The guy just took money from the register and split? As if they wouldn't know who did it?

So i guess the store was wide open for a while huh?:twisted:

[quote name='JolietJake']Has anyone tried Ghostbusters? Was thinking of renting it, doesn't really seem like a game i'd buy to keep.[/QUOTE]seems like a rental to me even though I'm not very far. :shrug:

[quote name='JolietJake']Damn, that sucks. The guy just took money from the register and split? As if they wouldn't know who did it?

So i guess the store was wide open for a while huh?:twisted:[/QUOTE]yeah, apparently a new hire that was just reorganizing the games and charged a customer and pocketed a wad of the cash. so dang shitty. when he told me he was fired I thought it was because of him doing stuff for a few of his friends, but all the dude wanted was a subway sandwich. :cry:

[quote name='corrosivefrost']haven't the jaspers always had 512mb built in? I thought they did. :whistle2:k

--

what the fuck is with people not releasing things that release today in a timely fashion? :bomb:[/QUOTE]

Last I heard, they only had 256MB built in.

--

Are complaining about the 3.0 software? I thought I saw it wasn't happening until noon.

Or are you referrring to something :cool:?

[quote name='JolietJake']Has anyone tried Ghostbusters? Was thinking of renting it, doesn't really seem like a game i'd buy to keep.[/QUOTE]

I only played up until the hotel part, but it's fun so far. I'd imagine enjoyment of the game would depend a lot on enjoyment of GB though.

I don't see paying $60 for it though, even as a GB fan.

Will I find RSV fun after playing RSV2? Are they essentially the same, or is RSV2 really improved?

Also, fuck @ missing Eat Lead for $16 at Newegg. Hopefully that happens again when it comes back in stock.

[quote name='JolietJake']Has anyone tried Ghostbusters? Was thinking of renting it, doesn't really seem like a game I'd buy to keep.[/QUOTE]

I haven't tried multiplayer or co-op, yet. So far, I would put it at about a $35-40 value (but I'm a fan). I really thought the gameplay mechanics for the proton packs and traps were pretty cool. It goes without saying that the voice acting is topnotch.

There is a photo/scanning/tracking element with the goggles and the spirit guide (I know this is a love it or hate it game element).

I've only played about a hour and a half and I am working through the street level (after the hotel). The developers seemed to nail the aesthetic of the ghosts and equipment from the movies (the angry fishermen was great).

There is more to the single player than I thought there wold be. If your not a fan you might find the experience tame. Although, on "experienced" I am surprised at how much I was downed.

If you are a fan, it's solid.

[quote name='Rocko']Will I find RSV fun after playing RSV2? Are they essentially the same, or is RSV2 really improved?
[/QUOTE]

I liked MP in RSV better. The missions in RSV2 seemed to be more polished and developed.

Is XBL having a bunch of issues for other people right now?

I am trying to download the Sam and Max demo, but it won't let me. The download just keeps failing.

Gotta try out the demo first. Not being able to make your own deck really kills it for me. Collecting and making a deck with the shit you want was half the fun.

[quote name='h3llbring3r']Wow, @ the Band of Brothers :br: deal[/QUOTE]

Yeah, but everything else is expensive, which makes the B2G1 pretty worthless. Akira :br: is $49.99, and Sunshine :br: is $29.99, and those are the two I really want. Absolutely insane.

That is a good deal on Band of Brothers, though.

[quote name='JolietJake']Has anyone tried Ghostbusters? Was thinking of renting it, doesn't really seem like a game i'd buy to keep.[/QUOTE]

It depends on how big of a GB fan you are. The game totally feels like the movies...same characters, original voices, same humor...revisiting familiar scenes...etc.

The game is quite easy and seems like it's too short. The visuals and sound effects are dollar signs.

Multiplayer, just tried some "instant action" last night and I had a blast...it's basically competitions like who can trap the most ghosts in the amount of time given...well that's one of the one's I played...there's some mission co-op as well as other game types. The mission co-op does not follow the campaign from what I've read/heard.

I have a $10 GC and you get another $20 at TRU so I may pick up GB there tomorrow.

I think I'll be able to start playing video games again on Friday once my eye finishes healing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back