The "no fat crippled dinosaurs allowed" OTT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='prmononoke']Yeah, but everything else is expensive, which makes the B2G1 pretty worthless. Akira :br: is $49.99, and Sunshine :br: is $29.99, and those are the two I really want. Absolutely insane.

That is a good deal on Band of Brothers, though.[/QUOTE]

Yea, it seems to be of interest mostly to slippers who are buying B.o.B. three at a time.

Not a bad deal for them. I think I paid $44 from Amazon for mine.

I wanted to try and buy it (for my father-in-law) with Generation Kill & True Blood on :br: but sadly, not a option.

Have you ever tried mixing it with Juice before Moxio?

I used to drink those when I was lifting weights, and I really liked mixing the Vanilla whey with Orange or Apple juice.

[quote name='seanr1221']I did that with vanilla once and it was :puke:[/QUOTE]
Vanilla? Are you crazy? You only get vanilla to mix with other things, dummy. #-o

--

Budge, no, but that's just because I usually order chocolate and that won't mix with anything, really. I got strawberry this time so maybe it'll be nice with juice or berries.

[quote name='tiredfornow']I hope all of the bad things in the world happen to you and only you, LinkinPrime.[/QUOTE]

Zewone is that you?

[quote name='JolietJake']Wait, so they really are making a Ghostbusters 3?[/QUOTE]

Yup...I heard yesterday that Jack Black wants the part of a Ghostbuster really bad.

[quote name='JolietJake']Wait, so they really are making a Ghostbusters 3?[/QUOTE]

I don't think there is even a finished screenplay, but hasn't it been on IMDB for a while?

[quote name='Moxio']Vanilla? Are you crazy? You only get vanilla to mix with other things, dummy. #-o

--

Budge, no, but that's just because I usually order chocolate and that won't mix with anything, really. I got strawberry this time so maybe it'll be nice with juice or berries.[/QUOTE]

That was the first time I tried it, 3 years ago :[

Which ones do you mix with water?

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Zewone is that you?

[/QUOTE]Just cause we're both Mexican and share the same name? Or because we've both seen Chappelle's Show? I don't get it!

I used to throw some green tea, vanilla protein powder, and frozen mixed berries in a blender after working out. That was fucking good.

[quote name='tiredfornow']Just cause we're both Mexican and share the same name? Or because we've both seen Chappelle's Show? I don't get it![/QUOTE]

No...it's because he wished the same thing on me a while back. Now, finish up your hater tots before they get cold and be sure to wash them down with your haterade ;)

[quote name='seanr1221']That was the first time I tried it, 3 years ago :[

Which ones do you mix with water?[/QUOTE]

Chocolate is okay with water, in my opinion. Some fruit flavors are okay too.

[quote name='Number83']And you didn't stop over for :beer:x 2? #-o

What were you doing down in the ghetto where I live?[/QUOTE]

Passing through on the way back from Ocean City, MD.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']No...it's because he wished the same thing on me a while back. Now, finish up your hater tots before they get cold and be sure to wash them down with your haterade ;)[/QUOTE]Its a line from one of the best Chappelle's Show skits. #-o

He's the best mod on $$$cast.com FT! :bouncy:

Rock88, do you have the $10 MLB app? My interest peaked quite a bit with the news they'll have live games streaming over 3G

For some reason I don't have access to the spam clean up at work Frisky...I'd have to do it manually and it'd take forever.

EDIT: Shrike got it.

[quote name='Moxio']Chocolate is okay with water, in my opinion. Some fruit flavors are okay too.[/QUOTE]

I still have the cookies'n'cream one which probably doesn't taste too good in water.

Might walk to the GNC and grab a berry flavor though.

[quote name='Maklershed']Passing through on the way back from Ocean City, MD.[/QUOTE]

My parent's are there :wave:

[quote name='h3llbring3r']I don't think there is even a finished screenplay, but hasn't it been on IMDB for a while?[/QUOTE]
Apparently Ramis was on tv recently and said it was a go.

I can count the number of times I've played Burnout Paradise with my fingers, LinkinPrime. Nowhere near alot. I have like, 200/1000, too. :lol:

No, I haven't downloaded that pack or any of the newer stuff. I think I'm gonna buy it on PSN sometime soon though.

[quote name='tiredfornow']I can count the number of times I've played Burnout Paradise with my fingers, LinkinPrime. Nowhere near alot. I have like, 200/1000, too. :lol:

No, I haven't downloaded that pack or any of the newer stuff. I think I'm gonna buy it on PSN sometime soon though.[/QUOTE]

Really? You're the only guy on my FL that I see playing it from time to time...I thought you played it quite often.

Nope, and now that I'm about to get that E74 on my 360 I don't think I'll be playing anything until I can get my consolemodderguy to fix it.

The day RE5 came out. I dropped it off my stand over the weekend and ever since then I've been getting that shitty pink screen from time to time and when watching something in Netflix it'll get spotty, then a complete screen of static flashes three or four times and goes back to normal.

[quote name='darthbudge']Is XBL having a bunch of issues for other people right now?

I am trying to download the Sam and Max demo, but it won't let me. The download just keeps failing.[/QUOTE]

Same with Magic:TG.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Really? You're the only guy on my FL that I see playing it from time to time...I thought you played it quite often.[/QUOTE]

If it's shareable, I'd probably chip in.

Ok, so I took a "College Student Inventory" test on Monday and it was one of those bullshit psychological tests.

So, apparently since, on a scale of 1-7 with 1 meaning strongly disagree and 7 meaning strongly agree, I answered "Do you sometimes wonder if college is actually worth the money and time?" with a 4, they decided that I had low desire to finish college.

Because of that, they want to place me in a 3 credit hour College Success Skills instead of the mandatory 1 credit hour class.

WTF?

[quote name='darthbudge']Ok, so I took a "College Student Inventory" test on Monday and it was one of those bullshit psychological tests.

So, apparently since, on a scale of 1-7 with 1 meaning strongly disagree and 7 meaning strongly agree, I answered "Do you sometimes wonder if college is actually worth the money and time?" with a 4, they decided that I had low desire to finish college.

Because of that, they want to place me in a 3 credit hour College Success Skills instead of the mandatory 1 credit hour class.

WTF?[/QUOTE]

You should stick it to them and become a combo locksmith/TV repairman through a correspondence school.

:cool:

[quote name='darthbudge']Ok, so I took a "College Student Inventory" test on Monday and it was one of those bullshit psychological tests.

WTF?[/QUOTE]

The key to those kinds of tests is to answer how you feel they would answer the question or what they want to have the answer be...So you should have "Strongly Agreed" to that one.

[quote name='Number83']The key to those kinds of tests is to answer how you feel they would answer the question or what they want to have the answer be...So you should have "Strongly Agreed" to that one.[/QUOTE]

Yep. I know I should have done that. But I was actually trying to be truthful for once.

[quote name='zewone']I need to wait for the jailbreak.[/QUOTE]

Same here.

[quote name='zewone']I need to wait for the jailbreak.[/QUOTE]

Yep.

I hope the jailbreak gets released before early Friday.

I don't want to have to choose between 3.0 and PDANet before I leave for my trip. :whistle2:(

[quote name='manthing']Yep.

I hope the jailbreak gets released before early Friday.

I don't want to have to choose between 3.0 and PDANet before I leave for my trip. :whistle2:([/QUOTE]

* Only ultrasn0w is going to take til Friday to get pushed out. All of our other tools should be out pretty soon after the official Apple release.
* If you apply our jailbreak when it comes out, you can install ultrasn0w anytime after that. You obviously won’t have cell service in the meantime, though.
* This may in fact be directly applicable to the iPhone 3GS if it can be jailbroken, because it runs the same baseband version. Whether or not it can be jailbroken is a big question right now!
* If you’re on Twitter, please give @Oranav a pat on the back. He could have revealed the crash he found to Apple and maybe gotten quite an incentive in return. Instead, he told us about it so that we could work it into an injection vector for the soft unlock.

Finally got internet up at the new place. Now I got to figure out how to get internet to my 360 and desktop in my room and internet to a room upstairs (only phone line in this place is in the kitchen). I think I'm going to try to do it with two linksys routers with the custom firmware to turn them into bridges.

[quote name='zewone']* Only ultrasn0w is going to take til Friday to get pushed out. All of our other tools should be out pretty soon after the official Apple release.
* If you apply our jailbreak when it comes out, you can install ultrasn0w anytime after that. You obviously won’t have cell service in the meantime, though.
* This may in fact be directly applicable to the iPhone 3GS if it can be jailbroken, because it runs the same baseband version. Whether or not it can be jailbroken is a big question right now!
* If you’re on Twitter, please give @Oranav a pat on the back. He could have revealed the crash he found to Apple and maybe gotten quite an incentive in return. Instead, he told us about it so that we could work it into an injection vector for the soft unlock.[/QUOTE]

I saw that the other day.

But I'm just worried because of my trip. :whistle2:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back