The OTT #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
1193tib.jpg

:rofl: @ the dummies who don't know math

You know McSmuggerson is wheeled up thisclose to his 14" CRT monitor, not logged in, waiting for #499 so he can pull another bitch move/OTT #4

:roll:

fucking psycho.

[quote name='tiredfornow']I hope no crazy shenanigans happen today. :whistle2:|[/quote]

"I swear to God I'm going to pistol whip the next guy who says, Shenanigans." -Cpt. O'Hara

[quote name='manthing']You know McSmuggerson is wheeled up thisclose to his 14" CRT monitor, not logged in, waiting for #499 so he can pull another bitch move/OTT #4

:roll:

fucking psycho.[/quote]This type of stuff is what causes the shenanigans! I blame brax0r for his clever achievement thing. :D

Morning all

[quote name='Brak']Know your dope fiend. You will not be able to see his eyes because of tea shades, but his knuckles will be white from inner tension and his pants will be crusted with semen from constantly jacking off when he can't find a rape victim.[/quote]

:cool:

$

[quote name='wubb']Ouch budge.[/quote]

Hey, even when the rest of the OTT started hating you, I still stood by you. But I can't anymore. Why do you have to pull this shit? I mean really, what is it proving? That you are an immature man-child who throws tantrums?

----

I call next OTT.

[quote name='tiredfornow']we're still homeboys if that means anything to you, wubbulous. :][/quote]

Have you seen a lot of "urrrrban" movies? Homeboys have a habit of killing each other you know, because movies- are like, reality. ;)

[quote name='darthbudge']Hey, even when the rest of the OTT started hating you, I still stood by you. But I can't anymore. Why do you have to pull this shit? I mean really, what is it proving? That you are an immature man-child who throws tantrums?[/QUOTE]

TFN doesn't hate me, so your facts are way off.

[quote name='h3llbring3r']Have you seen a lot of "urrrrban" movies? Homeboys have a habit of killing each other you know, because movies- are like, reality. ;)[/quote]I don't really like black people movies. :cry:

[quote name='tiredfornow']I don't really like black people movies. :cry:[/quote]
What about "black people movies" and TV made for and by non-black people? The Wire was really good, and showed urban life in an intensely positive light.

I'm cool with that, but Tyler Perry's House of Pain and those family oriented Ice Cube movies need to be packed up and put on the moon.

[quote name='darthbudge']Also :rofl: @ TFN's user title.[/quote]

Did someone post a picture of GizmoPrime? :whistle2:s

[quote name='manthing']fuck off you piece of shit mod.[/quote]

Tell us how you really feel.

Did you local connect hook you up with KZ2 yet?

[quote name='Mojimbo']I look forward to reading 83's post rationalizing this.[/quote]

Well, I would but...

[quote name='Brak']People read 83's posts?[/quote]

This.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']
Did you local connect hook you up with KZ2 yet?[/quote]

Nahh, haven't hit them up yet.

I only looked at 1 Wal-Mart and 1 Target while grocery shopping yesterday.

[quote name='manthing']Nahh, haven't hit them up yet.

I only looked at 1 Wal-Mart and 1 Target while grocery shopping yesterday.[/quote]
Have they showed up anywhere other than Meijer?

BandanaBBW, corrosivefrost. :robot:[quote name='manthing']fuck off you piece of shit mod.[/quote]dude! chill. :whistle2:|

I think we all figured out the last time something went on that theres no use in bitching about it.

[quote name='lordwow']I read #83's posts :whee:

just kidding, I have him on ignore like everyone else in here
except the mods
[/quote]

But then how will you get your late news early?

[quote name='tiredfornow']BandanaBBW, corrosivefrost. :robot:dude! chill. :whistle2:|

I think we all figured out the last time something went on that theres no use in bitching about it.[/quote]

I thought you didn't like the cushion for the pushin, man?

[quote name='darthbudge']Hey h3llbring3r, what do you do for a living?[/quote]
General IT, Consulting (more spec. web GUI design, aesthetic side mostly). Which is why I can lurk multiple threads. The rest of the day I am a stay at home Dad.
You need me to bill for something, because I need to you know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back