The OTT #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
DarthPuma, since Dmann55 informed us that he is your only friend, and we now know that you are Dmann55, does that mean that you have no friends?

[quote name='DarthPuma']I'm applying for a job at a grain elevator tommorrow. Starts mid April and runs till the end of June. Hours are long, but thee work is vella easy and by the end I'll have made like 3 or 4 grand. Wish me luck on getting it.[/QUOTE]

Jobs involving large amounts of physical labor don't accept pip squeaks.

I want to use my store credit though. I don't think I could pay that much for it in cash.

-------

Damn that lead singer from Pussy Cat Dolls has an ugly as nipple :puke:

[quote name='Eviltude']I'm going to the horse races on Saturday. Hopefully I can win a new pair of shoes...seriously.[/quote]

Horse shoes?

Better yet, Newegg has them for 23.99 with free shipping. Dunno if they're the ones from singapore or not. They have different packaging on Newegg. Amazon has the purple ones for 25.99

[quote name='shrike4242']Not really an incentive.[/QUOTE]

It wasn't really meant as motivation, just stating a fact.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='marten']Higher math time:

4000 / let's say 55 days (22 days x 2 1/2 months) = 73 bucks a day

73 bucks a day / 8 hours (yeah, right, you'll be working 10) = 9 and change an hour.

Good luck? Hooray minimum wage.[/QUOTE]

That makes it look not as good. 9 bucks an hour isn't to bad for a 16 year old though, right?

:lol: boss texted me saying to get a doctor's note. If I can't get an appointment, then what? She says they can at least write you a note w/o an appointment :lol:

I'm pretty sure in PA you need to be out for 3 days w/o being required for a note.

If I had seen this, I'd have probably ordered one...

You_Have_to_Try_This_Guysy19Detail.jpg

[quote name='lilboo']So, Hulu. It works with.. CBS, Fox..and Comedy Central?
Why no South Park? :([/QUOTE]

You know you can watch every single episode on south park studios, right?

Munchmang:

Someone's spotted that Olevia :br: player for $100 @ Target.

-------------------------------------------

I finally bought a PSN game: Aquatopia.

I

Yeah, it was $100 at time but someone grabbed the morning it went that way. I'm pretty sure it was the employees.

The display is still $100, but I'm not sure if it's a real player. It felt really light, but wasn't plastic and had all the hookups in the back. If that went to $50 I might get it.

I love labor laws in TN. Since we're an "at will" state, you can basically be fired at any time, without any real reason.

[quote name='manthing']Morning OTT

I'm sick, but came into work because I was expecting a client email.

That email isn't here yet.

:bomb:[/quote]

Is that Murphy's law of anticipation? My kid wok me up before the sun this morning. Apparently her throat hurt and she was a Bumble Bee. BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back