The OTT #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='shrike4242']Yes, from DarthPuma's alt account.[/QUOTE]

Hey shrike, gives us your opinion on wubb. Is he out of control?

Did he really have a second account? That's just sad.....Shrike, since you are the enforcer around here.....think you could put Wubb on a leash and roll him out of here?

[quote name='shrike4242']Yes, from DarthPuma's alt account.[/quote]

Seriously? His timing and posts did seem kinda strange. Funny thing is that his posts were more entertaining than pumas normal posts.

Did you get the few from the GGT too?

Nevermind , there gone.

Knowing this just made this thread more interesting for a completely different reason.

[quote name='Mojimbo']Ugh, that Dmann551 dude was darthpuma? #-o[/quote]

Would it have been better or worse for DarlingNina to be his alt?

[quote name='tiredfornow']:whistle2:k!

hey shrike, explain "best buy's most hated"... :lol:[/quote]No.

[quote name='munch']Hey shrike, gives us your opinion on wubb. Is he out of control?[/quote]I don't know all the facts, so I'm not in a position to comment. Plus, I don't know why my opinion is suddenly wanted/needed.

[quote name='Wolve11']Did he really have a second account? That's just sad.....Shrike, since you are the enforcer around here.....think you could put Wubb on a leash and roll him out of here?[/quote]Yes, he had a second account.

"Put wubb on a leash and roll him out of here?" Sorry, not in my purview to do.

[quote name='lordwow']:rofl: shrike is the best![/quote]No, not really.

[quote name='st0neface']Did DarthPuma get banned for such an offense, shrike4242?[/quote]Not at the moment. Depends on what he does next.

[quote name='StarKnightX']Seriously? His timing and posts did seem kinda strange. Funny thing is that his posts were more entertaining than pumas normal posts.

Did you get the few from the GGT too?[/quote]All his posts are gone, yes. One-touch ban-and-clean works wonders in rubbing out alt accounts.

I just want to know. He seems to be violating his power for the hell of it. Just wanted to know what a mod thought about it. Are his actions justifiable?

[quote name='shrike4242']I don't know all the facts, so I'm not in a position to comment. Plus, I don't know why my opinion is suddenly wanted/needed.[/quote]

[quote name='lordwow']:rofl: shrike is the best![/quote]

:)

Yeah I noticed his posts gone elsewhere , other than the couple times that he was quoted , which are all that are left.

[quote name='DarthPuma']Are you really trying to say that that's my alt shrike? Do an IP check before you start spreading shit bro.[/quote]

:rofl:

It's really fucking bullshit. Putting me on blast like that is not cool when it's not my god damn alt account.

Shrike, explain to me how you came to the conclusion that account was mine? Is it cause dude's my bro IRL? Really, I'm curious.

[quote name='st0neface']Shrike4242, please tell me that's enough for a perma-ban.[/QUOTE]

You really need to stop.

I love the hypocrisy in this thread. Not okay for wubb to do his shit, but it's okay for shrike to straight lie about me. Wonderful.

I'm going to create a bunch of different accounts and act a fool and then say it was my brother/family......It'll be fun and nobody can say anything...yea! lolllllllll

[quote name='karsh']I can't figure out whether I like Lily Allen or not :lol:[/quote]you do. you really do.

i know i do. ^__^

[quote name='tiredfornow']you do. you really do.

i know i do. ^__^[/quote]

Haha, I'm pretty sure I do. And since the MP3 CD is only 4 bucks on Amazon, I may as well buy it. I think it's just such a strange juxtaposition between the upbeat background music and the lyrics.

:beer:

I love hole in the wall taverns.

2 dollar nachos + 75 cent miller high life Thursdays = win.

Best 10 bucks I ever spent. :cool:

[quote name='marten']:beer:

I love hole in the wall taverns.

2 dollar nachos + 75 cent miller high life Thursdays = win.

Best 10 bucks I ever spent. :cool:[/QUOTE]

That math doesn't add up... don't tell me you bought 2 nachos?

[quote name='DarthPuma']Are you really trying to say that that's my alt shrike? Do an IP check before you start spreading shit bro.[/quote]That would be you digging the hole.

[quote name='DarthPuma']It's really fucking bullshit. Putting me on blast like that is not cool when it's not my god damn alt account.

Shrike, explain to me how you came to the conclusion that account was mine? Is it cause dude's my bro IRL? Really, I'm curious.[/quote]And digging the hole deeper.

[quote name='DarthPuma']You really need to stop.

I love the hypocrisy in this thread. Not okay for wubb to do his shit, but it's okay for shrike to straight lie about me. Wonderful.[/quote]And deeper still.

[quote name='DarthPuma']Shrike, quit being wubb, man up, and do the IP check. Or have you already logged off too?[/quote]Man up? I guess you want the hole even deeper.

As you wish:

Care to keep quiet now, or would you like to just have me ban you now?

Facts don't lie, puma.

Any mod can verify what I'm posting above.

[quote name='shrike4242']

Care to keep quiet now, or would you like to just have me ban you now?

Facts don't lie, puma.[/quote]

He's an idiot. He didn't....uh....lock down his router, or something.

Yeah.

:beer:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back