The OTT #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is if you're dumb enough to put up with it, mojimbo.

I know a girl that got beat up by her boyfriend one to many times and everybody stopped giving a shit cause she wouldn't leave his ass. :whistle2:|

[quote name='LinkinPrime']What'd I miss?[/QUOTE]

Are you serious? Check up on your boy wubb once he puts his computer back together in a few days. You'll know he's back when he has a conversation with 83 and Mak like nothing happened.

I once had a friend who's mom wouldn't leave his step dad even though he beat her. I saw the police come to their house a few times. She seemed incredibly dependent anyway.

[quote name='MillerTime2523']What's wrong with Dark Sector? It's like a poor mans gears of war. Nothing terrible. Nothing special.[/QUOTE]

Life is short.

[quote name='flowery']Yeah I hear yeah. I saw an Israeli DE at my local pawn shop but they wanted a grand for it and it didn't look in that good of condition. Ever think about making your own ammo?[/quote]

My friends do it, but I don't think I'd have the time/patience for it. I just like the fact that I could carry my Desert Eagle everywhere I go (legally) if I were to get one.....and I am in situations where I could really use that security, like when I meet up with some strange dude from Raleigh or something.....

[quote name='Brak']Here. Let's get to 500 now so wubb can bless us with his wit.[/quote]
its just going to be "The OTT #4". no need to rush. :)

[quote name='munch']Why spend it playing shitty games?[/QUOTE]
Oh, haha. It's not the greatest, but I could see how someone could enjoy it.

Have you ever been to Lago Vista?

I found out that there's a shooting range on campus that charges $25 for the semester for use and $2 for 50 rounds of ammo.

Definitely gonna hit that up. :cool:

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Is there a wubb-signal? :whistle2:s[/quote]
alfred-hitchcock1.jpg

[quote name='Liquid 2']I found out that there's a shooting range on campus that charges $25 for the semester for use and $2 for 50 rounds of ammo.

Definitely gonna hit that up. :cool:[/QUOTE]

Where is that?

WTF?

It just logs on long enough to post corny shit then leaves?

That lame fuck doesn't unplug his computer, it just logs off and lurks until it can strike corn into the minds of men.

[quote name='lordwow']:rofl: I got a PM from jPod on last.fm[/QUOTE]

It's good to know that even after he was banned he still has nothing better to do than read shit on a website he can't be a part of.

So your legs don't work and you lash out at the world by being a shitty mod, all in an attempt to get people to pay attention to you?

Pathetic.

[quote name='wubb']You guys gotta pick up the pace.

Whine some more about me and we'll hit 500 by Midnight. :rofl:[/quote]they don't understand that! :whee:

...:cry:

I kind of really miss when everything was gravy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back