CAGiversary!
Feedback
1137 (100%)
New Thread:

This thread has been replaced by TSDT v11 :wave:

Daily Deal:
Please check the Steam homepage.

Weeklong Deals:
Steam usually has week-long deals that change on Mondays at 6PM UTC. They mostly feature indie games, and may not run every week.

Sale summary lists:

Key:
⤷ indicates DLC, — specifies part of a pack, + shows alternative versions, ⚠ highlights things worth knowing, ♫ is obvious, and ... denotes a multi-pack.

Holiday Sale 2013 | 19/12/13 through 3/1/14:
Days 1-3, 4-6, 7-9, 10-12, 13-14.

Spring/Autumn Sale 2013 | 27/11/13 through 3/12/13:
All days.

Steam deals on other stores: (Related threads on CAG.)

Indie* bundle threads: (*Not always indie, nor always a bundle.)

Free stuff:
There are quite a few free games (mostly Free to Play) and mods available via the Steam platform, a comprehensive list of which can be found in this thread on the SPUF.
(NOTE: free games are not permanently attached to your Steam account like actual purchases would be. You'll need to manually download a game again from the website if you uninstall it.)

Past Steam Deals Threads:

Last edited by a moderator:
Good deal. I'll wait for all the episodes to come before getting too cuckoo about getting it though. Love love love the game, but would be agonizing to wait for each episode again unless I get it free or get a super deal.
Exactly why I'm not buying The Wolf Among Us unless I get a crazy good deal on it, until the rest of the episodes are out. By then, there will be some good deals, and I won't have to wait and wait for each episode.

Iris sounding cornea butt you can suck my rods and cones if you don't nose E.Y.E. now has cards.

Empty boasting/posterity: 5 drops and my first 2 went for 25 cents each.

Thats not worth it at all. Its just extra slots for 'mining graphics cards' and using gfx these days gets you no where. The return of power consumption on a gpu to output doesnt work out anymore now that all the miners are using ASICS

i.e. an avalon asic that does 66.3 gigahashes/sec at 620watts and a cost 1300$ has a break even point on just the hardware at 54 days

If you take the best possible gpu card at 770megahashes*6 cards @ 2250 watts for all 6 cards, and say 2500$ for all the cards plus psu

You will never break even after 2 years, you in fact have a net loss of 7500$ just in energy costs+hardware

They are about 2 years too late and just hoping to cash in on the bitcoin name at this point, pretty shady. Though there are some miner cards coming out that fit in pci slots, but you can still get way more efficiency out of a 500$ little usb box sitting in the corner

several games on Steam now have cards i.e. EYE, Postal 2, and Sequence.  Besides being in a bundle back in Summer 2012, has Sequence been in any other bundle? (Yes, I checked indie game bundle wiki first)

regarding Postal 2; When Postal 2 became available on Steam, a Steam key was added to the Desura copy.  

several games on Steam now have cards i.e. EYE, Postal 2, and Sequence. Besides being in a bundle back in Summer 2012, has Sequence been in any other bundle? (Yes, I checked indie game bundle wiki first)

regarding Postal 2; When Postal 2 became available on Steam, a Steam key was added to the Desura copy.
Postal 2 has had cards for a while now.

Just noticed Baldur's Gate 2 Enhanced is on Steam....blarggggghhh I want it. Full price...25 dollars....must resist
Keep resisting!

BG2: Complete - The Not-Enhanced Edition has been quite cheap before on GG and GOG.

It was $2 during this insane GOG insomnia sale.

I'd say - for now, just mod the hell out of that, if you actually have it!

Should you really drop $25 on an old game that's basically been revamped a bit for modern OS's w/ some new pieces of content that sound more like DLC?

Is this so called Enhanced Edition going to be really mod-friendly like the old versions were?

I'd say wait it out til them EE versions get much cheaper - especially if you own the older-editions.

Keep resisting!

BG2: Complete - The Not-Enhanced Edition has been quite cheap before on GG and GOG.

It was $2 during this insane GOG insomnia sale.

I'd say - for now, just mod the hell out of that, if you actually have it!

Should you really drop $25 on an old game that's basically been revamped a bit for modern OS's w/ some new pieces of content that sound more like DLC?

Is this so called Enhanced Edition going to be really mod-friendly like the old versions were?

I'd say wait it out til them EE versions get much cheaper - especially if you own the older-editions.
Fo sho. I needed to see that. I have the old version, there's no real logical reason for me to get this, especially now for 25 bucks...I just want it because I'm an American game hoarding douche who wants moar stufz. Plus those screenshots look nice

Edit:plust Baldur's Gate 1 EE was a freaking mess when it dropped.

Fo sho. I needed to see that. I have the old version, there's no real logical reason for me to get this, especially now for 25 bucks...I just want it because I'm an American game hoarding douche who wants moar stufz. Plus those screenshots look nice

Edit:plust Baldur's Gate 1 EE was a freaking mess when it dropped.
I understand wanting a new and improved version to a classic - but at $25?

C'mon - they better revamping the hell out of it for modern-OS's and also be adding crap-tons worth of new content, for that kind of money.

I understand the whole "Well, it's going to be much easier to just have many mods already installed for me" mentality those BG1/2 EE's have going on. But w/ EE changing enough stuff to that old-engine, old-mods probably won't work probably (which some complained about on BG1:EE) or actually would need to be converted properly. That's two reasons I've held off on the EE versions.

Plus, here's the other thing - I don't know when the hell I really will want to make time to ever want to replay BG1 + 2, no matter what-version it is! Those games are just massive time-sinks!

Same goes for FF7 Re-release, as well - especially since I've played through FF7 PSX-version few times already on my old PSX.

If those two BG1/2 EE's even got in a HB or Groupees Bundle for mad cheap, especially in the $1 tier - I'd be all over it for backlogging purposes.

I understand wanting a new and improved version to a classic - but at $25?

C'mon - they better revamping the hell out of it for modern-OS's and also be adding crap-tons worth of new content, for that kind of money.

I understand the whole "Well, it's going to be much easier to just have many mods already installed for me" mentality those BG1/2 EE's have going on. But w/ EE changing enough stuff to that old-engine, old-mods probably won't work probably (which some complained about on BG1:EE) or actually would need to be converted properly. That's two reasons I've held off on the EE versions.

Plus, here's the other thing - I don't know when the hell I really will want to make time to ever want to replay BG1 + 2, no matter what-version it is! Those games are just massive time-sinks!

Same goes for FF7 Re-release, as well - especially since I've played through FF7 PSX-version few times already on my old PSX.

If those two BG1/2 EE's even got in a HB or Groupees Bundle for mad cheap, especially in the $1 tier - I'd be all over it for backlogging purposes.
Apparently they added over 350,000 words to bg2 ee..That sounds crazzzzzzyyy. And yeah, they are huggggge timesinks. My BG EE playthrough was like, 85 hrs according to steam

I just read something where apparently the creator says it's "the binding of isaac meets quake"

In in in in inininininininininininininininininininin.

They said the same shit about Paranautical Activity smh

my sarcasm detector is currently in critical condition doe -- gang-related violence

inm8num2 said:
I use zip disks for backups.
Tape Drives FTW
aufmacher.jpg

u know u jealezz

The game isn't done yet. I was interested because of the RPS article by Adam Smith. Even in its alpha state it's supposed to be fun.
Same here, I've been down with this game since reading about it on RPS. It does remind one of Paranautical Activity, but pretty much just...all around better looking, I guess? My only hesitation (besides a future bundle, which as you pointed out is somewhat unlikely due to its "early access" state) is - will we actually get Steam keys? I know it's considered common courtesy by this point, but does it actually say anywhere that IGS buyers will get 'em?

Same here, I've been down with this game since reading about it on RPS. It does remind one of Paranautical Activity, but pretty much just...all around better looking, I guess? My only hesitation (besides a future bundle, which as you pointed out is somewhat unlikely due to its "early access" state) is - will we actually get Steam keys? I know it's considered common courtesy by this point, but does it actually say anywhere that IGS buyers will get 'em?
it says redeem on steam greenlight so yes u will get it likely

Legitimately curious as to how I got lumped into being "old school" with MysterD...
cause u start with m haha we all know you two love each othr like brothers by hating ach other and also cause i got spank by jenna haze sacrificing myself for sunasun to run away but now aj will be mad at me mind link didnt save me

I saw dat. Makes me soo happy :) Also u guys catch these at the ps4 launch event?

iblgjgaemFj48G.gif
oh realy u sure werent paying Jenna Haze to seduce me which i had to sacrfice for sunasun

You wear a top hat for Christ's sake. How much more old school can you get?
mns is old school nad there ur proof

Banderas is so hot right now...
oh realy

Awesome^3
sure u shoudl have said briber and awesome at same time

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back