This OTT sucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, I'm either going to take back the copy of Rock Band I loaned my friend the money to buy, or I'll (finally) get the money he owes me and I'll buy the setup myself. Either way, I'll have Rock Band by the end of the week.

Although, it might be a moot point for some, as I'm only really good on Medium and I suck on Hard (for everything but the drums, which I suck at period).

Also, no more me discussing women issues. I figured out that dragging my problems here only made me feel worse. This place is like a little hideaway for me, where I can forget how shitty life is going.

[quote name='-Never4ever-']Damn it, why do I keep killing the OTT :cry:[/quote]

It wasn't you.

It was COD4.

Evil fucking game.

[quote name='Liquid 2']:baby:[/quote]

Don't get me wrong, I liked the game.

....until I had a pair of 5 minute segments take me 2 hours a piece to figure out.

I can see why they have all the cheesemints for finishing the game on Veteran.

Because you've earned them.

[quote name='Liquid 2']
I saw that. I'd love to see what they've done exactly. Tricky bastards. :lol:[/QUOTE]

yeah, makes you want to go out and find some of their releases....and atleast its some cool news rather than the scene bullshit going on

front_cover.jpg

Katell%20Keineg.jpg

[quote name='Liquid 2']fuck the Scene. Buncha douchebags.[/QUOTE]

gonna be interesting what happens to that group

this remix is pretty fucking slick

[quote name='Moxio']Serious? How much?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I'm serious. $25 plus shipping or do you have anything you want to trade?

edit: I've gotta run (papers just got here) so send me a PM if you want it. And before there is any confusion, its a minty mint used copy

you know what? fuck it, I think I'm really going to start playing Mario. Sure, I've said that about a billion freaking times before. Oh and lets not forget that I'm sleep deprived.

OMFG, I'm actually playing the sunavabitch!!

First parts not too bad. WAY too much story and cut scenes for my liking, but I dug the return of the flying boats and the remixed stage theme from SMB3.

Kinda want to skip over the story tho.

[quote name='zewone']Music, here's where to get all the Shippuudens.

http://dattebayo.com/t/[/QUOTE]

Is it worth watching it anymore? I tried to get back into it a while ago (got up to eps 13), but it was way too fight based, with the story at a freaking crawl.

[quote name='-Never4ever-']Is it worth watching it anymore? I tried to get back into it a while ago (got up to eps 13), but it was way too fight based, with the story at a freaking crawl.[/QUOTE]
I enjoy it, but you may not (I'm not sure where 13 left off). The story is picking up, but so is the fighting.

I like the anime for the fighting and I read the manga for the story.

[quote name='zewone']I enjoy it, but you may not (I'm not sure where 13 left off). The story is picking up, but so is the fighting.

I like the anime for the fighting and I read the manga for the story.[/QUOTE]

Got any translated manga links? :D

Honestly, I felt like Naruto should have ended at
the Naruto Vs Sasuke fight. One of them should have died, and it would have been the perfect point to end the series. But I guess the Naruto fans would've been pissed.

[quote name='-Never4ever-']Got any translated manga links? :D

Honestly, I felt like Naruto should have ended at
the Naruto Vs Sasuke fight. One of them should have died, and it would have been the perfect point to end the series. But I guess the Naruto fans would've been pissed.
[/QUOTE]
http://groups.msn.com/NarutoMangaReturns/welcome.msnw

or

http://www.onemanga.com/directory/

[quote name='MusicNoteLess']are these accounts shareable? Trak suggested to me about perhaps splitting the cost (If you're interested) if we can do that.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, you can share them until you get caught.

But yeah, I would be down to share that shit.

Morning OTT. I'm hungry and I need a breakfast sandwich s.t.a.t.! Also, Netflix better send me 3:10 to Yuma today or I'm gonna leave a flaming bag of shit at their front door.

My new favorite CAG:

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/member.php?u=129463

And the reason why ...

[quote name='ispep']ok u prurient, meddling asses im a senion in high school and my parents want me to gradudate this year u nonperformance stalemate. i failed last year so im study more this year and ive even joined sport swim team so these thing i see help me do betetr in the class room and right now im on track to grudate and go on to college. ill be somewhere great while ull be in ur parents bedroom on ur computer playing world of warcraft so f*** u.[/quote]

[quote name='ispep'](guitar hero 4) when does it cme out i can get one. one of my friends on this iste told me to get guitar hero 2 wich i will get but if the 4 one is coming out soon i will just get something else.[/quote]

I imagine that's Pepsiman, aye?

Brak would know.

If it is him, he won't last long.

There's a "metalsnake3" (I think) running around in the DS forums who could give this guy a run for his money in the stupid department.

[quote name='Maklershed']Morning OTT. I'm hungry and I need a breakfast sandwich s.t.a.t.! Also, Netflix better send me 3:10 to Yuma today or I'm gonna leave a flaming bag of shit at their front door.[/QUOTE]

I'll just redbox it for $1 today. :booty: (Not really, but I would if I wanted to see it asap.)

"right now im on track to grudate and go on to college."

That's gold.

I'm in the middle of a horrible eBay purchase experience. I'm getting really POed at this seller who just will not respond to e-mail/eBay messages.

And of course it's a power seller w/ 2000+ feedback and hundreds of active listings 24/7.

Even before this I preferred dealing with small sellers w/ excellent feedback as I find they tend to care a hell of a lot more. This just cements it.

[quote name='wubb']I'm in the middle of a horrible eBay purchase experience. I'm getting really POed at this seller who just will not respond to e-mail/eBay messages.

And of course it's a power seller w/ 2000+ feedback and hundreds of active listings 24/7.

Even before this I preferred dealing with small sellers w/ excellent feedback as I find they tend to care a hell of a lot more. This just cements it.[/quote]

sellers like you and me are the way to go, boss. sorry they're being a pain in the ass. maybe they found out what you said about see-oh-dee. :lol: but seriously, good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back