This OTT sucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Mojimbo']I use(d) Newshosting for like five years, their unlimited plan is really good.

I'm really tight on money so I've been using the free servers Time Warner provides. They're OK, I get like 200kbps versus 800kbps on pay usenet. The biggest problem is the retention is shitty after a couple of weeks but I'm staying on top of things I want.[/QUOTE]

Do you know how I would get access to Comcast's? I'd like to get onto Usenet but I'm too cheap to pay for it.

Johnny, you know if Best Buy can track your purchases by credit card in case you loose your receipt? I know CC does but I don't know about BB.

Dunno, Mox, we don't have Cumcast around here.

Tavis Smiley does a lot of hip hop shit. $$$$y's kinda like a black Charlie Rose.

[quote name='HumanSnatcher']huh?[/quote]

Del the Funky Homosapien lyrics via Deltron3030

[quote name='Mojimbo']

CBS: Late Late Show With Craig Ferguson: RZA, Ian Hunter

CBS: Late Late Show With Craig Ferguson: Spoon

[/quote]

Nice. I'll probably just fast forward to the music segments.

[quote name='Mojimbo']Johnny, you know if Best Buy can track your purchases by credit card in case you loose your receipt? I know CC does but I don't know about BB.[/quote]

Sorry, I don't know. :lol:

[quote name='Maklershed']Del the Funky Homosapien lyrics via Deltron3030

Nice. I'll probably just fast forward to the music segments.[/quote]

Hey Mak, Do you know or have heard of Johnny Morrison or Jane Jones up where you live? They are both gonna be old people, Johnny is or used to be a real estate agent with a company in his name. The other one has just lived there for like ever.

[quote name='crystalklear64']You like Mario RPG, how can I trust you?[/quote]

If you're hatin' on Mario RPG then I hope you don't experience Star Tropics, it's too good for your worthless ass.

[quote name='darthbudge']Hey Mak, Do you know or have heard of Johnny Morrison or Jane Jones up where you live? They are both gonna be old people, Johnny is or used to be a real estate agent with a company in his name. The other one has just lived there for like ever.[/quote]

Nope, cant say their names ring a bell. Friends of your mom from when she lived here?

[quote name='Rocko']If you're hatin' on Mario RPG then I hope you don't experience Star Tropics, it's too good for your worthless ass.[/QUOTE]
Weren't you complaining when zew told you the same thing over SOTN?

[quote name='Maklershed']Nope, cant say their names ring a bell. Friends of your mom from when she lived here?[/quote]

Not really those are her Step Parents lol, she wanted me to ask you if you knew them.

[quote name='Liquid 2']Weren't you complaining when zew told you the same thing over SOTN?[/quote]

I don't doubt SOTN is great, I'm just not interested in yet another Castlevania when I have so many of them unplayed. Never said it wasn't a good game.

[quote name='darthbudge']Not really those are her Step Parents lol, she wanted me to ask you if you knew them.[/quote]

Negative. I cant even think of anyone with the surname Morrison or Jones in the Pine Grove area. :lol:

[quote name='Mojimbo']Johnny, you know if Best Buy can track your purchases by credit card in case you loose your receipt? I know CC does but I don't know about BB.[/quote]

I know they can if you used RZ.
When I bought DQ8 in May 06 and opened it January 07 and it had no discs or manual, the CS rep looked back through my transactions on my RZ card -- and he found it. I was issued a giftcard for the amount of the item too (maybe a bit more, rounded up to the nearest dollar).

[quote name='Maklershed']Nope, cant say their names ring a bell. Friends of your mom from when she lived here?[/quote]

:rofl: i'm so tired i read this as, "Friends of your nom nom when she lived here?

Dayum, you guys are playing again?

I only put in 3 orders, frost. I was cautious to only place an order after the previous one had moved to "shipped."

New Anthony Bourdain tonight!

[quote name='Mojimbo']Dayum, you guys are playing again?

I only put in 3 orders, frost. I was cautious to only place an order after the previous one had moved to "shipped."

New Anthony Bourdain tonight![/quote]
Pffft. Wasn't seriously blaming you. It's more moxio's fault anyhow. :)

actually, it was moxio who drew our attention to the deal, i believe, so seriously, thank him. ;)

[quote name='Rocko']I ain't playin' the damn drums.[/quote]

when frosty finally buys me rockband, i'll take drums. the two times i've played at BB, i've pzwn'd medium, even with broken BB demo station drums and half drumsticks.

[quote name='Chika']when frosty finally buys me rockband, i'll take drums. the two times i've played at BB, i've pzwn'd medium, even with broken BB demo station drums and half drumsticks.[/quote]
Didn't the demo units at BB not have the pedal?

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Didn't the demo units at BB not have the pedal?[/quote]

that too. and i was still averaging over 90%.

Is it only JFD and me up for Rock Band? I wanna get something in now before I sleep. :lol:

I still don't know how to use the fucking mic while using the guitar or drums.

[quote name='Mojimbo']Drums ain't shit without the kick pedal.

I missed Shipment on HQ("Christmas")? :whistle2:/[/QUOTE]
Yeah, we have a system of getting Christmas now.

Go in, if it's not Christmas, vote to skip, if it's not it again, leave.

Repeat until it's Christmas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back