This OTT sucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='jmcc']And so early. I believe it sets a new record for the state. The old one used to be my birthday.[/QUOTE]

the past 5 days the weather sure has been pretty screwy hasn't it? The 60 degree weather is messed up but now tornados as well

[quote name='Liquid 2']Where did you get that idea from? :whistle2:s[/quote]

I thought I remembered him saying that he was living in Japan. But I guess I was wrong.

[quote name='Rocko']Zew, you have that 360 faceplate that has the green circles all around the power button, right? Where'd you get it? I want one. Shit is nice.

I got that god-awful Tropicana one in today. :lol:

I'd like a Viva Pinata one, or a CoD4 one if they make it.[/QUOTE]
I don't remember the site I got it from, I know this site is supposed to be good:

http://www.decalgirl.com/browse.cfm/4,4070.htm

Well, I think the seven games I ordered from GameFly were given to the construction people working on the GameFly offices. All seven discs look like they're had intimate relations with a huge pile of sandpaper.

Emailed them for replacement on all the games. I'm betting I'm told too fucking bad, and that's that.

Hey Shrike, the app I'm going to mail out has a postmarked by deadline on the 8th, so mailing it out on the 8th should be alright, no?

[quote name='shrike4242']Well, I think the seven games I ordered from GameFly were given to the construction people working on the GameFly offices. All seven discs look like they're had intimate relations with a huge pile of sandpaper.

Emailed them for replacement on all the games. I'm betting I'm told too fucking bad, and that's that.[/quote]

What games did you get? That sucks, it seems like they gave the shitty ones to the people who ordered first.

[quote name='darthbudge']I thought I remembered him saying that he was living in Japan. But I guess I was wrong.[/QUOTE]

nope just a cheesehead

[quote name='darthbudge']WTF! That is screwed up lol. I ship 4 days later then you do and you get the game first lol.[/quote]

You havent gotten it yet? I just assumed you already had it. Oops. Well I guess its cause I used stamps to pay for it.

[quote name='Liquid 2']Hey Shrike, the app I'm going to mail out has a postmarked by deadline on the 8th, so mailing it out on the 8th should be alright, no?[/quote]Yes, you should be OK if it needs to be postmarked by the 8th. They'll either postmark it today or tomorrow.

Rock, anything from Decalgirl is good. I've bought many skins from that website, and I've never had the quality matched.

Edit: I just realized that I made a comment assuming you were interested in buying something, without doing any further reading back than this thread page. Go my laziness.

[quote name='Maklershed']You havent gotten it yet? I just assumed you already had it. Oops. Well I guess its cause I used stamps to pay for it.[/quote]

Nope not yet, I was thinking it was gonna come today but it didn't. I am giving it until wednesday before I am gonna be worried.

Back to my favorite activity as of late .. bitching about The Bucket List and Meet the Spartans (since I just saw commercials for both back to back) ...

The Bucket List - is it possible for this movie to have any other ending than one of the two dying and sappiness ensues

Meet the Spartans - I'm convinced this shit was written entirely in March of 2007 with the 300, Paris Hilton, Donald Trump, and Sanjaya jokes.

[quote name='bwilso80']What games did you get? That sucks, it seems like they gave the shitty ones to the people who ordered first.[/quote]Armored Core 4 (360), Bullet Witch, Project Sylpheed, Shadowrun, C&C 3 (360), Elebits and Lair. All of them look like complete ass, and the 360 games have some nice chunks taken out of the edge of the disc.

[quote name='Rocko']Looks the same as the one Zew linked. Just a little darker, maybe.[/QUOTE]
Just a little darker? It is the same, but the white part is completely black, dude.

I didn't realize that those were skins though. I'd rather have an actual faceplate, myself.

[quote name='utopianmachine']Rock, anything from Decalgirl is good. I've bought many skins from that website, and I've never had the quality matched.

Edit: I just realized that I made a comment assuming you were interested in buying something, without doing any further reading back than this thread page. Go my laziness.[/quote]

I've heard they're nice. I was really hoping it was a whole faceplate, but if not I suppose I'll have to make due with a skin. I really want to get a NES skin for my Wii, as well.

[quote name='Maklershed']Back to my favorite activity as of late .. bitching about The Bucket List and Meet the Spartans (since I just saw commercials for both back to back) ...

The Bucket List - is it possible for this movie to have any other ending than one of the two dying and sappiness ensues

Meet the Spartans - I'm convinced this shit was written entirely in March of 2007 with the 300, Paris Hilton, Donald Trump, and Sanjaya jokes.[/quote]

what kind of people can sit through, Meet the Spartans?

[quote name='Rocko'] really want to get a NES skin for my Wii, as well.[/quote]

Decalgirl's Wii NES skin is really nice-looking. I considered getting it many times, and a laptop skin.

*sigh* Anyone ever pick up their cell phone thinking it was someone only to find out it was someone else? That just happened to me a few minutes ago. I gave my friends & family indivdual ringtones and I thought my friend was calling and he's a bit on the ghetto side so I said 'Waddap pimp!' as a greeting. Then I get a loooong pause and a hesitant 'Hello?'.... in my mom's voice.#-o I just called my mom a pimp.:hot: I guess it runs in the family.:lol: Needless to say, I will be watching my caller ID from now on and changing the ringtone so they don't sound so much alike. :rofl:

[quote name='jaykrue']*sigh* Anyone ever pick up their cell phone thinking it was someone only to find out it was someone else? That just happened to me a few minutes ago. I gave my friends & family indivdual ringtones and I thought my friend was calling and he's a bit on the ghetto side so I said 'Waddap pimp!' as a greeting. Then I get a loooong pause and a hesitant 'Hello?'.... in my mom's voice.#-o I just called my mom a pimp.:hot: I guess it runs in the family.:lol: Needless to say, I will be watching my caller ID from now on and changing the ringtone so they don't sound so much alike. :rofl:[/quote]

Well I dont answer the wrong phone but I've taken the wrong phone a few times cause my parents have the exact same phone as me and they have an absolute need to move everything I own. So I'll put my phone down on the table and they'll move it to the counter for some reason and put their phone down on the table and I'll take theirs to work.

I wonder if I could get one of these and then buy one of these and put it on top of the already-skinned faceplate. Suggestions? Think it would work?

I would then buy one of these to match, probably.

[quote name='Maklershed']He recommends carpentry.[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

[quote name='Liquid 2']Go listen to PRR! I'm not gonna let you ignore it for weeks like Strummerbs did with The Depreciation Guild. :lol:[/QUOTE]

:lol: Weeks? More like ... week.

[quote name='jaykrue']*sigh* Anyone ever pick up their cell phone thinking it was someone only to find out it was someone else? That just happened to me a few minutes ago. I gave my friends & family indivdual ringtones and I thought my friend was calling and he's a bit on the ghetto side so I said 'Waddap pimp!' as a greeting. Then I get a loooong pause and a hesitant 'Hello?'.... in my mom's voice.#-o I just called my mom a pimp.:hot: I guess it runs in the family.:lol: Needless to say, I will be watching my caller ID from now on and changing the ringtone so they don't sound so much alike. :rofl:[/quote]That's why I make sure that my work-related numbers are all under one ringer, my personal numbers are under a different ringer, and anything else defaults to a third ringer.

Pretty easy, for the visually impaired. :D

Good job on calling your mom a pimp. :applause:

[quote name='jaykrue']*sigh* Anyone ever pick up their cell phone thinking it was someone only to find out it was someone else? That just happened to me a few minutes ago. I gave my friends & family indivdual ringtones and I thought my friend was calling and he's a bit on the ghetto side so I said 'Waddap pimp!' as a greeting. Then I get a loooong pause and a hesitant 'Hello?'.... in my mom's voice.#-o I just called my mom a pimp.:hot: I guess it runs in the family.:lol: Needless to say, I will be watching my caller ID from now on and changing the ringtone so they don't sound so much alike. :rofl:[/quote]

lol I hate it when that happens.

I might just buy the white one instead of going through the trouble of trying to put a skin on a skin.

I would like an X-Plorer skin as well. Might have to look around that site.

Awesome avvie, zew.

Rock, your skin idea would work. Decalgirl skins always come in "pieces," with each side/face being a strip unto itself. You should be able to apply the solid black faceplate to all of the 360, save the face, then apply the other.

Holy shit fellaz. The teacher in the class I just had is so damn weird. So much so that it seemed like it had to be a joke and I was constantly fighting to stop myself from laughing.

This is a bad reference but its the only one I can think of cuz I'm cool and watch cartoons. Almondean the Owl from Camp Lazlo is her. Same hair style, same voice, same glasses.

She constantly snort laughs and said "golly" every other word. She also handed out rubber bands to the whole class and said that if she ever gets off topic or you need to get her attention, just shoot the rubber band at her.

I did well the entire class till the end where she started talking about her family. She said she was married to a psychiatrist and I fucking lost it. I had to leave I was crying due to how much I was laughing...

I seriously need to record a class, cuz I didn't think people like that existed.

[quote name='utopianmachine']Awesome avvie, zew.

Rock, your skin idea would work. Decalgirl skins always come in "pieces," with each side/face being a strip unto itself. You should be able to apply the solid black faceplate to all of the 360, save the face, then apply the other.[/quote]

Well, see, that second one with the rings, AFAIK, isn't a black strip, it's just clear with green rings.

Zew, did yours come clear or white?

If it is clear, then my issue is a skin sticking on a skin. If it's black, then it would indeed easily work.

[quote name='Rocko']If it is clear, then my issue is a skin sticking on a skin. If it's black, then it would indeed easily work.[/quote]
I imagine another skin would go easily on top of the other. The real trick lies in application. Although, I really don't see why it would be harder to put on than the first.

I wouldn't reckon the skin is clear. DS skins I've ordered which are some pattern on supposed white never arrive clear. Always white.

Maybe email them and ask.

[quote name='darthbudge']WTF! That is screwed up lol. I ship 4 days later then you do and you get the game first lol.[/quote]

You live in TX, the state with the fuct up USPS branches. Ask TF$$$$uh. I shipped him a package, first class mail, on December 20th. That $$$$uh got it January 5th. Mak sent from about the same area, so I think you're in for a long ass wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back