This OTT sucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='zewone']800 points.

I was set to buy it, until I read this.

I need some REZ HD up ins.[/quote]
Woops, saw the Tron and O5 threads together and confused 'em.

Besides, 400.. 800.. its all the same.

I just need to spend my last points wisely. :p

[quote name='zewone']800 points.[/QUOTE]I was interested until I read that.

[quote name='becuzimbrown']anyone know a good free program to rip dvds in to avi's?[/QUOTE]Chroo $$$$az use Gordian Knot.

ok im kind of a newb at this:
i started Auto Gordian Knot...now what do i put for the input file? i searched in the DVD and theres a folder called VIDEO_TS

As expected after 1 1/2 sessions of Rock Band, the strum bar is FUBAR. A replacement guitar is OTW!!!

I'll admit the process was rather painless.

My question is, should I try out the drums now?

[quote name='Rocko']Where the fuck is my Playasia package that shipped on the 24th?![/quote]

Mine came 2 days ago, and I ordered it (Wild Arms XF PSP) on Dec 21.

[quote name='becuzimbrown']ok im kind of a newb at this:
i started Auto Gordian Knot...now what do i put for the input file? i searched in the DVD and theres a folder called VIDEO_TS[/QUOTE]
You're doing it wrong. Search for a tutorial.

[quote name='becuzimbrown']ok im kind of a newb at this:
i started Auto Gordian Knot...now what do i put for the input file? i searched in the DVD and theres a folder called VIDEO_TS[/quote]

can someone answer my question please? liquid you there?

What balls, Dr. Muto and Voodoo Vince aren't BC. That sucks. I-Ninja is but it isn't worth the shipping for that one game that was my backup game anyway. fuck.

[quote name='becuzimbrown']can someone answer my question please? liquid you there?[/QUOTE]
Search for a tutorial. IIRC, you need to point AGK to an IFO file, which you have to rip.

[quote name='Liquid 2']Search for a tutorial. IIRC, you need to point AGK to an IFO file, which you have to rip.[/quote]

got it
thanks

i owe you

[quote name='TFN']Why does that PyroGamer guy bitch about people trolling, but he trolls constantly?[/QUOTE]

Yeaaaah...I just ignored him today for that reason.

Man, sometimes I read Destructoid, and I wanna set off a massive nuclear bomb all over the internets. Seriously, have you read the piece about how this XBL downtime is gonna be a factor in a massive exodus of people over to the PS3? Roffle. Yeah, I'm gonna dump my 360 for a system with weaker online play, a shitty controller, and less games. BUT DERE WAS DOWNZTIME!!! There was....because MS sold a shitton of consoles all at once, something Sony can't seem to do.

lol I searched on Amazon Unbox for Fight Club and what came up was "Barely Legal Chickfights" I am glad none of my family was in the room at the time.

Got my package from eBay and the dipshit sent me the wrong item.

I ordered two Netgear XE102s (ethernet powerline adapters) and she sent me 2 Netgear WGX102 units (wireless powerline access points..)

And this is from the seller that took 2 weeks to get it in the mail after sending me a DC # and hasn't responded to any of my e-mails. I fired off a message to her and hopefully she'll actually respond to this one. Ugh.

I saw a game at Wal Mart on the 360 that looked kind of cool, but I have no idea what it is. It had a guy on a bike jumping for coins. I'm assuming it's an arcade game. Does anyone know what this is?

And I was promised links to NCFOM. Come on nig-nogs, hook me up!

The postmaster Just came and gave me the gamefly package, it got lost at the local post office. Sweet Kengo is brand new. Not one bit of dust or mark on it. Sweet.

[quote name='zewone']Ah...this sucks.

My $25 of $25 coupon for Dell doesn't work.

:cry:[/quote]

I'm thinking Dell shut down the promotion -- eBay has removed the listing of the guy I bought my coupon from, which seems odd -- (he had buy it now with 132 for less than $2 each or something).

[quote name='munch']I saw a game at Wal Mart on the 360 that looked kind of cool, but I have no idea what it is. It had a guy on a bike jumping for coins. I'm assuming it's an arcade game. Does anyone know what this is?
[/QUOTE]

That's called Mario's Motocross.

There's a Super version also that has DLC. You can get Mario a Wario outfit.

Edit: It does appear that the Dell coupon is dead. I have an e-mail from eBay saying something like "did you buy this from user ____? If so, we have reason to believe you should not go through with the transaction if you haven't paid yet."

Which is funny. That was the coupon I bought and used successfully, netting me an XBL subs for about 27 bucks.

[quote name='shrike4242']It should be, yes.

Would be a better idea to try and make it there before they pick up the mail for the day, as you wouldn't lose a day in the mailing process.[/QUOTE]
Thanks.

[quote name='TFN']Got your games in today, bwilso?

You were complaining so soon. :D[/quote]

Yeah but it was 10 days which is almost double the time. But then again it was lost in the Butler, Post Office.The Postmaster was a nice guy though. I got one of them, still waiting for Two Worlds.

I figured If I uploaded a picture of some artwork I was doing I'd be more inclined to finish it. It's about 16" high by 11" wide and drawn all in Sharpie marker. It's one of many pieces I hope to combine for a big ass Poster.

artwork1pq6.png

[quote name='Strell']That's called Mario's Motocross.

There's a Super version also that has DLC. You can get Mario a Wario outfit.

Edit: It does appear that the Dell coupon is dead. I have an e-mail from eBay saying something like "did you buy this from user ____? If so, we have reason to believe you should not go through with the transaction if you haven't paid yet."

Which is funny. That was the coupon I bought and used successfully, netting me an XBL subs for about 27 bucks.[/quote]

Exactly. My quick charge kit was 10.81 or whatever, so my code worked, but I got the email today like you did and now zoo says he can't use his. All signs point to dead.

[quote name='TFN']Why does that PyroGamer guy bitch about people trolling, but he trolls constantly?[/quote]

QFMFT. That guy is a douche. $$$$a thought that I thought Japan and Asia were the same thing. :roll:

[quote name='Maklershed']Hey darth. Got the game. Sending feedback now and unfortunately its gonna be negative for you.

I keed, I keed :lol:
[/quote]

WTF! That is screwed up lol. I ship 4 days later then you do and you get the game first lol.

[quote name='zewone']I heard that Kengo game is straight gaybage.

Bad taste, son.[/quote]

It is not that bad, It requires more skill then going in and attacking. You have to plan your moves.

[quote name='fart_bubble']I never would have thought in a million years we would have to worry about tornadoes in January[/QUOTE]And so early. I believe it sets a new record for the state. The old one used to be my birthday.

[quote name='fart_bubble']I never would have thought in a million years we would have to worry about tornadoes in January[/quote]

Wait, I thought you were in Japan?

Zew, you have that 360 faceplate that has the green circles all around the power button, right? Where'd you get it? I want one. Shit is nice.

I got that god-awful Tropicana one in today. :lol:

I'd like a Viva Pinata one, or a CoD4 one if they make it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back