This OTT sucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='corrosivefrost']You've not been around much, no? That's probably why. The Mana Knight, DJ K8E... any of these ringing a bell? ;)[/quote]

I remember DJ K8E was an annoying little bitch...

CAG vs. GAF in Warhawk?

I would've joined the CAG clan if the match was ''serious business'' instead of just for ''shits and giggles''. : [

[quote name='HumanSnatcher']I remember DJ K8E was an annoying little bitch...[/quote]

hahaha, if you count emo stalker dude as emo bitch, then correct you are. :)

[quote name='HumanSnatcher']I wonder when people will realize that 90% of these things are no more than dog and pony shows...?[/quote]

I figured it was going to be bragging rights. Then I was reading some stuff at Ign, and that was it. Just we are ahead with numbers, Now go watch Hannah Montana on the 360 suckers.

Ok so Disney is behind, blue ray correct? Then why are they dealing with Microsoft? Does that strike anyone as interesting?

[quote name='shrike4242']Where are you at, woo-to-the-hoo?[/quote]

Live indicates Fort Frolic. Restrain your anger woohoo. Don't let it cost you some cheeseburgers.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Time to check the PS3 and see if my Ryu Ga Gotoku 3 demos are downloaded or not.[/QUOTE]
Is there a guide on how to download JPN demos for the PS3? I was able to make a Japanese account but navigating the store was a bitch.

[quote name='HumanSnatcher']$$$$a, where the fuck you been??[/QUOTE]
Attempting to recover, but it isn't working out so well. I went out to California like I said and I've been pretty busy since I got back. On top of that, I start school tomorrow.

What's up?

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Live indicates Fort Frolic. Restrain your anger woohoo. Don't let it cost you some cheeseburgers.[/quote]I just finished there last week. I was going to try and pick it up again this weekend, though I had other stuff that took precedence.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']hahaha, if you count emo stalker dude as emo bitch, then correct you are. :)[/quote]

...are we talking about Oops! I Did It Again...?

[quote name='utopianmachine']Just got to my hotel. Nicest Quality Inn I've been in. No roommate. :cool:[/quote]It appears to have Internet access, so that's always a plus.

[quote name='dcfox']Is there a guide on how to download JPN demos for the PS3? I was able to make a Japanese account but navigating the store was a bitch.[/quote]
It will be if you're not sure what to look for. I can take a few pics once I'm done with this part of Folklore and show you what to look for since it's a bit difficult to describe without the store in front of me.

First class looks to be good. Starting off with audio editing, then video editing, then flash.

Next up are the english classes..

Also, I ended up going against the grain as I couldn't get it to cut going with it. But now my shaver is charged again, so I can get that baby bottom smooth.. awwwwyea.

Finally, shavers that can be used while charging/plugged in!? What madness is this?

[quote name='dcfox']Yeah, I already have my Japanese account setup. I just don't know how to actually get to the demos.[/quote]

Look at the pictures, and pick the ones that say "free"?

that's what i did for the kai demo (heavenly sword) and the GT5 preview.

HS, I'm referring to the fact that DJ K8E was apparently a chubby emo guy who just passed himself off on CAG as some chick he'd been stalking.

So there isn't a particular section just for demos like in the US store?

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']It will be if you're not sure what to look for. I can take a few pics once I'm done with this part of Folklore and show you what to look for since it's a bit difficult to describe without the store in front of me.[/QUOTE]

I'm not looking for anything in particular. I guess I have to do a little more research as to what's out there to make it a bit easier. Thanks.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']HS, I'm referring to the fact that DJ K8E was apparently a chubby emo guy who just passed himself off on CAG as some chick he'd been stalking.[/quote]

Again when did we shift to Oops! I Did It Again? heh :lol:

[quote name='shrike4242']It appears to have Internet access, so that's always a plus.[/quote]

If my hotel didn't have internet access, I would have already died from withdrawal.

I want a baseball hat, y'all. A Nintendo baseball hat. I'd love a DS-themed one, but general Nintendo would be fine. Any other good sources besides eBay?

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Look at the pictures, and pick the ones that say "free"?

that's what i did for the kai demo (heavenly sword) and the GT5 preview.
[/QUOTE]

What's this about demos?

[quote name='utopianmachine']If my hotel didn't have internet access, I would have already died from withdrawal.

I want a baseball hat, y'all. A Nintendo baseball hat. I'd love a DS-themed one, but general Nintendo would be fine. Any other good sources besides eBay?[/quote]That wouldn't be prerrable to have you expire due to no Internet access. Problem fixed.

You might want to try Play-Asia.com or other sites like it and see if you can find one. eBay might be cheaper, all told.

[quote name='senorwoohoo']I'm making sure to save all the little sisters.

:)[/quote]

I'll be donig the same. I got to the incinerator part and got spotted by the security cameras and didn't know quite what to do so I shut it off since I had saved rcently. :3

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']What's this about demos?[/quote]
We're downloading foreign demos to play on our PS3s.

Fox, when you open up the store, the Ryu Ga Gotoku folder should be between GT5 Prologue and Burnout Paradise, so click on that, click on the folder in there and there should be two demos in there to download (look for the yellow oval as the signal for being free and the date below should be today's date 2007/1/7). Just look for that dark grey icon with the PS3 logo, red stripes, and box art on it elsewhere and those should all be. A plus sign in the corner is DLC, theme, or some other content for that game.

[quote name='crystalklear64']First class looks to be good. Starting off with audio editing, then video editing, then flash.

Next up are the english classes..

Also, I ended up going against the grain as I couldn't get it to cut going with it. But now my shaver is charged again, so I can get that baby bottom smooth.. awwwwyea.

Finally, shavers that can be used while charging/plugged in!? What madness is this?[/quote]

I dont know why but I loled at the way your avatar looks now.

On a more important matter, the girl sportin this shirt is sooooooo :drool: :

http://www.threadless.com/product/1113/Pair_o_Kings

[quote name='Liquid 2']Wahoo, check out Nomak's album Calm. Good shit. I'm loving the beats.[/QUOTE]

I grabbed it, but I didn't listen yet. :lol:

[quote name='Liquid 2']Yesssss, the post office doesn't close until 7 pm.

If I got there around six, my app would be postmarked today, right?[/quote]It should be, yes.

Would be a better idea to try and make it there before they pick up the mail for the day, as you wouldn't lose a day in the mailing process.

[quote name='Liquid 2']Wahoo, check out Nomak's album Calm. Good shit. I'm loving the beats.[/QUOTE]

don't forget his awesome mixtapes

review_pamv_1.jpg

*shrugs*

I got back from class about half an hour ago. On Wednesday, I'm supposed to get out of class at 2:30, get across campus to my apartment, change into my work clothes, eat (I've got class for three hours straight before my four hour shift starts), and then get to work by 3PM. This isn't going to work. :whistle2:k

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']I figured it out. This is slidecage's alt account.[/QUOTE]
He's too coherent to be slidecage.

Since there's nothing worthwhile on TV until The Daily Show and Colbert Report come on tonight, I think I might start into Arrested Development. I've had the DVDs for ages but I haven't watched anything past maybe the first five or six episodes. Perhaps it's time to remedy that.

Was it really necessary for Boing Boing to put a picture of a pigeon that had been eaten away to a spinal cord and wings on their front page? :puke:

That kind of fucking garbage is why I need to stop looking at sites like that...

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back