This OTT sucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
fucknow i am waiting for a toys r us supervisor., I ordered gh3 from them for the 360 i got a wii one, I contacted them friday when I opened it up, The rep told me I could return it, turns out I couldn't he said I will recieve a shipping label today that did not come either. I contact a a rep again and she said, yeah you couldn't return that for the other system. So I told them I want to file a complaint and it happens to be that the supervisor is out, right now.fucking fuckholes.

I forgot to mention I got the package on Saturday, frosty.

Took forever, but I got it, and everything inside was still in one piece. :D

Danke.

I am so pissed off at internet stores now fucking web of deceit.If I do not get a fucking call back by 3, I am calling again and telling them BBB, Time.

[quote name='strummerbs']This was for the "publicist" position you were talking about? They want you to be a salesman? That sucks, sounded like a decent enough fit from your earlier comments.

I'm looking around for a new position as well, and I get tons of those kinds of responses, where what they call the job has virtually zero to do with what they are actually soliciting for.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, it was pretty much sales and like hardcore, aggressive advertising. They seemed more interested in my experience at Best Buy than my writing experience.

I'm hoping that some of the leads I have through my contacts will ... lead to something.

Also, that Depreciation Guild album was money.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Uh, but GRAMMARKING needs an alter ego, man. And your whole Clark Kent journalist angle isn't active -- time to reinvent yourself, my good man. :)[/QUOTE]

I know, I know. I'm looking at several papers in the area so here's hoping my alter ego remains.

fuck. Figures, this is the second time my shaver has died mid-shave, except this time I have class in 15 mins.

I need a crash course on non-electric razors, and quick.

The last thing I ordered from Gamefly, I got in like 3 days from when I ordered it.

Toys R Us sent me two of the same copy of a game, too.

;) Sorry about your bad experiences, bwilso.

[quote name='crystalklear64']fuck. Figures, this is the second time my shaver has died mid-shave, except this time I have class in 15 mins.

I need a crash course on non-electric razors, and quick.[/quote]

Uh, lather with shaving cream/gel, press razor to skin, make upwards/downwards stroke as necessary (against the grain).

The sharper the razor the less likely you'll nick yourself. Aftershave when finished to help with razor burn or nicks.

[quote name='crystalklear64']fuck. Figures, this is the second time my shaver has died mid-shave, except this time I have class in 15 mins.

I need a crash course on non-electric razors, and quick.[/quote]
Umm hold close to skin and and gently drag along said skin, cutting hairs in the process?

EDIT: STFU Mak!

~Darthbudge

[quote name='darthbudge']Umm hold close to skin and and gently drag along said skin, cutting hairs in the process?[/QUOTE]
Oh if only it were that easy. I got it all down to the same length which will have to work. I have one of those super old school razors, its just a fucking blade. I'm too scared to go closer.

TFN they sent me the wrong version, no xbox one at all. Walmart was the only correct one out of the four places I ordered from.

[quote name='crystalklear64']Oh if only it were that easy. I got it all down to the same length which will have to work. I have one of those super old school razors, its just a fucking blade. I'm too scared to go closer.[/quote]

Pshhh, do you have a steady hand? If so you shouldn't have to worry. If you don't do it though, just tell everyone you are growing it out and then tommorow tell them do you decided against it.

Looks like I'm definitely gonna have to download two of the three DLC songs for Rock Band this week. STP should be awesome and more Hives is always good. Not sure if I'll get Number of the Beast since it's a cover and I can already play that in GH...

[quote name='bwilso80']TFN they sent me the wrong version, no xbox one at all. Walmart was the only correct one out of the four places I ordered from.[/quote]
I figured it out. This is slidecage's alt account.

Tanuki I am being honest and frustrated, I hate walmart, but I had Gift cards. Nothing says I cannot think of any personal gift so bought you a generic one, quite like a giftcard.

Now who the fuck is slide cage? Do I need to show you assholes the emails.

Gamefly:
Kengo: Legend of the 9 (Xbox 360)
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]Price[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]$13.99[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]Tax:[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]$0.84[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]Shipping:[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]$0.00[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]Total:[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]$14.83[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]Shipped:[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]12/29/2007
[/SIZE][/FONT]
Two Worlds (Xbox 360) [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]Price[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]$9.99[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]Tax:[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]$0.60[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]Shipping:[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]$0.00[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]otal:[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]$10.59[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]Shipped:[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]1/3/2008[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]toysrus
[/SIZE][/FONT]Item: 3873529
Description: Xbox 360: Guitar Hero III Bundle: Legends of Rock with
Quantity: 1 @ $79.99

[quote name='bwilso80']Tanuki I am being honest and frustrated, I hate walmart, but I had Gift cards. Nothing says I cannot think of any personal gift so bought you a generic one, quite like a giftcard.

Now who the fuck is slide cage? Do I need to show you assholes the emails.[/quote]

A slightly annoying 12 year old kid who slaughters the english language.

Also listen, in the OTT, everybody tends to be assholes to the new guy. You gotta leave or get used to it.

[quote name='bwilso80']Tanuki I am being honest and frustrated, I hate walmart, but I had Gift cards. Nothing says I cannot think of any personal gift so bought you a generic one, quite like a giftcard.

Now who the fuck is slide cage? Do I need to show you assholes the emails.[/quote]

You know, I've been here for nearly 3 years and I've yet to figure out why hes so infamous...

I need a crash course on non-electric razors, and quick.[/QUOTE]

This is why I prefer models that can also operate while plugged in/charging. I don't use an electric razor, but if your beard trimmer dies after trimming half your face, it ain't good.

And don't listen to frosty. Shave with the grain especially if you are used to an electric razor.

[quote name='senorwoohoo']Time for more caffeine and Bioshock![/quote]

Sounds like you're gunning for a Frosty approval rating, my friend. Keep it up and you'll be certified in no time. =D

[quote name='wubb']This is why I prefer models that can also operate while plugged in/charging. I don't use an electric razor, but if your beard trimmer dies after trimming half your face, it ain't good.

And don't listen to frosty. Shave with the grain especially if you are used to an electric razor.[/quote]I'm thinking about making the switch back to an electric razor, as I'm tired of spending money on blades, even with saving money on them at Costco.

I have a few more weeks, then I need to decide, or get another pack of blades at Costco.

[quote name='HumanSnatcher']You know, I've been here for nearly 3 years and I've yet to figure out why hes so infamous...[/quote]

for the same reasons as jollydwarf and pepsiman.

[quote name='wubb']And don't listen to frosty. Shave with the grain especially if you are used to an electric razor.[/quote]

I'm to lazy to shave my face twice. So I go against the grain from the start rather than go with the grain, then against. Shit, nickle, if I'm bothering to use a razor and shave close, it's going to be as close as I can so that I don't have to do it again for as long as possible. :D

[quote name='wubb']Hey now, slidecage is a good guy at heart.[/quote]
That is why I said slightly annoying. Because he isn't a troll and he is a nice guy at heart it is just that he can be annoying sometimes.

EDIT: Shaving Against the grain is the only way to get a good shave.

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']How about Green Tea and Super Mario Galaxy?

...no?[/quote]

I think your CoD 4, and potentially your 360, privleges have just been revoked.

[quote name='Liquid 2']Excuses.[/quote]

I agree with this man. Just because things don't come naturally and easy to you doesn't mean you have a disorder.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Exactly. If he was really afflicted, he'd use the disease's true name.

lysdexia.[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Exactly. If he was really afflicted, he'd use the disease's true name.

lysdexia.[/QUOTE]
:rofl:

[quote name='bwilso80']No it is the truth, Same with having a short left leg.[/QUOTE]Pictures of the leg. Now.

And I never said it wasn't true. I just think it's an excuse. You have all the time in the world to compose a rational reply; take it.

[quote name='wubb']I guess gingers show a shadow faster than us regular folk? :D[/quote]

Most girlies love the baby smooth. Closer the shave, the longer the ladies love ya...

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back