This OTT sucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='corrosivefrost']Most girlies love the baby smooth. Closer the shave, the longer the ladies love ya...[/QUOTE]

Well now that you have a lady just grow a beard?

[quote name='wubb']We need an against or with the grain poll.

I've always shaved with the grain.[/quote]

We can't all be tough as nails like you, penguin.

I mean, you scare the CAG CoD 4 regulars shitless, making them change their clan tags. Hell, you even finished Halo 3 on normal difficulty without playing co-op.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Exactly. If he was really afflicted, he'd use the disease's true name.

lysdexia.[/quote]

lulz

Make a shaving thread/poll Wubb. Do it!

[quote name='corrosivefrost']We can't all be tough as nails like you, penguin.

I mean, you scare the CAG CoD 4 regulars shitless, making them change their clan tags. Hell, you even finished Halo 3 on normal difficulty without playing co-op.[/QUOTE]

This man brings the truth.

[quote name='bwilso80']Tanuki I am being honest and frustrated, I hate walmart, but I had Gift cards. Nothing says I cannot think of any personal gift so bought you a generic one, quite like a giftcard.

Now who the fuck is slide cage? Do I need to show you assholes the emails.[/quote]
He's a guy that can't buy or sell anything without it being a hassle and telling CAG about it with terrible grammar and spelling.

In thinking about it (when I shave with a razorblade instead of a trimmer, I'm usually on auto pilot...), it depends on how long my beard/scruff is. If it's short, I skip the w/ the grain first and start with against... if it's more formidible, it goes with the grain first, then against it afterwards.

I like the new guy, he just needs to type a sentence proper.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Number of the Beast" made famous by Iron Maiden (cover)

"Die! All Right" by the Hives

"Interstate Love Song" by Stone Temple Pilots​

Hives is the only definite, but might get the STP song too. I really like that instead of getting the new single they dug all the way back to Veni Vidi Vicious.

Oh shit, that cannibal dude is from Tyler. I thought that was going on in Thailand or someshit.

I was diagnosed with it when I was seven years old. In school, I could not read or write until then. I took speech classes until Intermediate High School, Then, I almost dropped out of High School, Because of the difficulty of people constantly making fun of me.
So now it starts again, People accusing me of lying, which is bullshit. I ended up going to Edinboro University, Which specializes in teaching kids with disabilities.
I have been ostracized, enough in my 27 years, I do not need it from, anyone in the Forum. So I am asking can you please,quite making fun of me and correcting everything, That I type.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']In thinking about it (when I shave with a razorblade instead of a trimmer, I'm usually on auto pilot...), it depends on how long my beard/scruff is. If it's short, I skip the w/ the grain first and start with against... if it's more formidible, it goes with the grain first, then against it afterwards.[/quote]You should just use some sandpaper and save yourself some time. ;)

[quote name='CaseyRyback']I know I am going to get Interstate Love Song. That will probably be it since isn't Number of the Beast in GH?[/quote]

GH3, maybe?

Good choice with the STP... it's the only definite amongst the bunch. It confirms that you are indeed *THAT* casey rybread. :)

I had 7 surgeries so far. Three on my right leg. Four on my left leg. I just had the seventh, the fifth of december. The 8th surgery in another year will be the lengthening, It is intense 6months-1year in a device that i have to slowly twist a mechanism, so the rods in the left leg slowly lengthens. Three Millimeters, a day.

[quote name='TFN']Also, n-i-g-g-atron is the XBLA game of the week. : )[/quote]

XBLA game of the week?

Does Yaris have cheesemints? If so, why hasn't Wubb obtained them yet? ;)

[quote name='corrosivefrost']XBLA game of the week?

Does Yaris have cheesemints? If so, why hasn't Wubb obtained them yet? ;)[/QUOTE]

Hmmm, good question.

Here's what a guide has on one of the Yaris cheesemints:

Leader of the Pack 15
Save up to 1 million coins.
I hope you REALLY love this game, because you're going to be here a while. Don't spend any coins upgrading your car or buying new cars. (No upgrades actually make your specs significantly better.) The best level for grinding for coins is level 1. It's very difficult to die (if you die you don't get any coins. Dying in multiplayer removes at least 1000 coins), and while you can get more coins per level on higher levels, you'll spend more time per level. If you're paying attention, you'll get about 2000 coins per run through level 1, taking a little under 3 minutes. (If you're watching TV, or doing something else while you're playing, expect about 1500 coins on average.) You're looking at a minimum of 25 hours of grinding on this one.

Sounds awesome! (Actually sounds pretty similar to the earn $1 million cheesemint in Saint's Row.)

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']400 points?
Man, I need to get some points.
I'm still on the schedule, but with no hours.
I wonder if I can still use my discounts...[/quote]

Tron is 400. Omega5 is 800.

That $$$$uh smarterchild needs to start giving me charity points again.

[quote name='bwilso80']So all microsofts announcements, were bragging rights?[/quote]

I wonder when people will realize that 90% of these things are no more than dog and pony shows...?

[quote name='HumanSnatcher']...ok...? Shows just how much I really pay attention...[/quote]

You've not been around much, no? That's probably why. The Mana Knight, DJ K8E... any of these ringing a bell? ;)

I have 7700 points just sitting there collecting dust. I want to buy games, just nothing has been any good as of late (Too many good retail games)...I wish you could give them away as presents...:grouphug:

[quote name='TFN']You could kick a hole in a Buick with that, bwilso.

Also, n-i-g-g-atron is the XBLA game of the week. : )[/quote]

When I was younger it weighed about 8 pounds. I would get pissed off and throw it at people, especially my older brother.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back