This OTT sucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='crystalklear64']Holy shit fellaz. The teacher in the class I just had is so damn weird. So much so that it seemed like it had to be a joke and I was constantly fighting to stop myself from laughing.

This is a bad reference but its the only one I can think of cuz I'm cool and watch cartoons. Almondean the Owl from Camp Lazlo is her. Same hair style, same voice, same glasses.

She constantly snort laughs and said "golly" every other word. She also handed out rubber bands to the whole class and said that if she ever gets off topic or you need to get her attention, just shoot the rubber band at her.

I did well the entire class till the end where she started talking about her family. She said she was married to a psychiatrist and I fucking lost it. I had to leave I was crying due to how much I was laughing...

I seriously need to record a class, cuz I didn't think people like that existed.[/quote]
lol I got the reference! You really need to record and youtube that. Also did you shoot the rubber band at her?

EDIT:

[quote name='corrosivefrost']You live in TX, the state with the fuct up USPS branches. Ask TF$$$$uh. I shipped him a package, first class mail, on December 20th. That $$$$uh got it January 5th. Mak sent from about the same area, so I think you're in for a long ass wait.[/quote]

Yeah I know, I told Mak to ship my priority but he didn't listen lol, I don't blame him though. I was gonna ship First Class but I sent my mom to the PO and she shipped it Priority.

Thank you, Utopian.

[quote name='Rocko']Well, see, that second one with the rings, AFAIK, isn't a black strip, it's just clear with green rings.

Zew, did yours come clear or white?

If it is clear, then my issue is a skin sticking on a skin. If it's black, then it would indeed easily work.[/QUOTE]
White, but it was from a different site, so they may do things differently.

[quote name='becuzimbrown']Wow, microsoft confirmed an IPTV 360.......but its only for Europe[/QUOTE]
It's been confirmed for over a year (last CES) and any 360 can do it (since the fall update), you just need a provider.

fuck YES! As of Feb13th, I will no longer live in VA! Just got off the phone with my partner and asked him if he wants me to go ahead and book my flight for Memphis as soon as I get my annuity check and he said go ahead. Either Fri or Mon I'll book it

[quote name='-irchighway:Global- [HiroP']] Dear users, the people responsible for the DDoS attacks and therefore the .br akill call themselves "Crew Group". You can go thank them for the network troubles.[/QUOTE]
People are assholes. :roll:

1199728078914dp6.gif

TFN, got a link to the NCFOM without a watermark?

[quote name='zewone']Thank you, Utopian.

White, but it was from a different site, so they may do things differently.

It's been confirmed for over a year (last CES) and any 360 can do it (since the fall update), you just need a provider.[/quote]

i know its been confirmed for over a year (even though it was supposed to be available winter 2007) but i just saw on G4 that it was supposed to be for Europe only.

you could be right though

[quote name='becuzimbrown']i know its been confirmed for over a year (even though it was supposed to be available winter 2007) but i just saw on G4 that it was supposed to be for Europe only.

you could be right though[/quote]

You seem to have a problem with reposting old shit, don't you?

Zew:

Code:
                                     BaLD IS BEAUTIFUL PRESENT :

No Country For Old Men

NTSC
ANAMORPHIC 1.85:1 AR
AC3 2.0

CLEAN SOURCE (no blur, no b&w scenes and no watermarks)
this is a different source to the done xvid as you can see.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0477348/

User Rating: 8.8/10

Violence and mayhem ensue after a hunter stumbles upon some dead bodies, a stash of heroin and more
than $2 million in cash near the Rio Grande.

I got it off newzleech last night.

#alt.binaries.dvdr presents: No.Country.For.Old.Men.DVDScr.DVDR-BaLD​

A command to brush yo teef reminds me of this:

Well wash your ass every day
Wash your whole body every day
And brush your breath at least 2 or 3 times a day
With your teef and then you know, wash the face
Do any of these things prevent venereal disease, besides the rubbers ?
Carry some of your herbal or salt or pepper around in your pocket
Stuff, it opens up in your pocket and gets mixed up with your lint cotton
Or mess with the flavour 'cause when you take the herb and put it in your mouth
Then you gonna be eatin' somethin' then you got little strings of lint pullin' on your teeth
So you just take it out and use the string for flossin'
That's...that's far out
What do you feel is the best way to
To keep from getting a, a chick pregnant?
I mean...i mean, what do you do?
Well, you need different pairs of socks
You know, some times you need the coloured socks
That's if you're gonna wear one pair of socks to hide your dirt
Then every, every, every other couple of days i mean, you wear the white sock
You can wear them probably 1 or 2 days
Until you try to walk aroun' an' they get caught in the carpet
Then the dirt used up from the carpet gets up into your sock
Then you get the little black spots on the side
Or you can go and you get, you know, the different types
There's other types of socks that's made for shoes
But then they get funky and your feet start sweatin' and stuff
Or you can get sweat socks that grab the sweat so they won't be funk
And you get the powder into put it in so you won't get the funk or the funky feet
Or that little feet and the stink is you have to be the funk
Cuz when you die you go back to the funk
And if you got sock funk you got to be funky cuz it stinkin
Or something ran up in your ass and just died

[quote name='Rocko']You seem to have a problem with reposting old shit, don't you?[/quote]

we get all the news late over here in Allentown

its not my fault

[quote name='Maklershed']A command to brush yo teef reminds me of this:

Well wash your ass every day
Wash your whole body every day
And brush your breath at least 2 or 3 times a day
With your teef and then you know, wash the face
Do any of these things prevent venereal disease, besides the rubbers ?
Carry some of your herbal or salt or pepper around in your pocket
Stuff, it opens up in your pocket and gets mixed up with your lint cotton
Or mess with the flavour 'cause when you take the herb and put it in your mouth
Then you gonna be eatin' somethin' then you got little strings of lint pullin' on your teeth
So you just take it out and use the string for flossin'
That's...that's far out
What do you feel is the best way to
To keep from getting a, a chick pregnant?
I mean...i mean, what do you do?
Well, you need different pairs of socks
You know, some times you need the coloured socks
That's if you're gonna wear one pair of socks to hide your dirt
Then every, every, every other couple of days i mean, you wear the white sock
You can wear them probably 1 or 2 days
Until you try to walk aroun' an' they get caught in the carpet
Then the dirt used up from the carpet gets up into your sock
Then you get the little black spots on the side
Or you can go and you get, you know, the different types
There's other types of socks that's made for shoes
But then they get funky and your feet start sweatin' and stuff
Or you can get sweat socks that grab the sweat so they won't be funk
And you get the powder into put it in so you won't get the funk or the funky feet
Or that little feet and the stink is you have to be the funk
Cuz when you die you go back to the funk
And if you got sock funk you got to be funky cuz it stinkin
Or something ran up in your ass and just died
[/quote]

any time anyone mentions teeth in the OTT, the only thing I can think of is HURRRRRrrrrRrRRRrRrrrRRrrrrRRRRrrrrrrrRRRr!

[quote name='Chika']any time anyone mentions teeth in the OTT, the only thing I can think of is HURRRRRrrrrRrRRRrRrrrRRrrrrRRRRrrrrrrrRRRr![/quote]

Does Snags even still frequent here?

[quote name='senorwoohoo']This PRR stuff is pretty dope.[/QUOTE]
Damn straight. I want to pick up some of their vinyls. Need to make time to check the local record store.

Monday, January 7:

CBS: Late Late Show With Craig Ferguson: RZA, Ian Hunter

Tuesday, January 8:

FUEL TV: The Daily Habit: Buzzcocks
CBS: Late Show With David Letterman: MGMT
CBS: Late Late Show With Craig Ferguson: Rogue Wave

Wednesday, January 9:

FUEL TV: The Daily Habit: Panthers
PBS: Tavis Smiley: Lupe Fiasco

Friday, January 11:

CBS: Late Late Show With Craig Ferguson: Spoon

Saturday, January 12:

FOX: Fearless TV: Paramore
PBS: Austin City Limits: Kings of Leon, Roky Erickson​
Finally.

I use(d) Newshosting for like five years, their unlimited plan is really good.

I'm really tight on money so I've been using the free servers Time Warner provides. They're OK, I get like 200kbps versus 800kbps on pay usenet. The biggest problem is the retention is shitty after a couple of weeks but I'm staying on top of things I want.

Hmm. Picke dup Simpsons Season 10 and the Blu Ray of the movie for $37. Not sure if that was a good deal or not. Looked good to me.

I wanted to get some cheap blu-rays at BB with the $20 coupon but theyr efused teh coupon. those bastards. Wanted Weeds, Superman II and Scanner for $35. Maybe I'll try the other BB in the area.

[quote name='Liquid 2']Damn straight. I want to pick up some of their vinyls. Need to make time to check the local record store.[/QUOTE]

Ah, vinyl. :drool:

[quote name='Mojimbo']I use(d) Newshosting for like five years, their unlimited plan is really good.

I'm really tight on money so I've been using the free servers Time Warner provides. They're OK, I get like 200kbps versus 800kbps on pay usenet. The biggest problem is the retention is shitty after a couple of weeks but I'm staying on top of things I want.[/quote]

Yeah I don't really want to pay for it but I know my ISP doesn't have one because they don't even give you a freakin email addy.

Do you frequent any used record shops, Liquid? There aint shit around here aside from the chain stores, which usually just have 10X copies of shit like Chumbawumba and Jagged Little Pill.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back