Tons: (PS4) Toukiden 2, Y. Kiwami, V. Revolution, Nier Automata, Yakuza 0 --- WANTS: PS4 (MH World, Dragon Ball Fighter, misc)

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='CaoPi']wow that blows, I guess this is a California thing? every GS guts all their copys I think I'll just have to order 1 online...[/quote]

Yea, tell me about it. But I'll check other GS around my town, I know some that had games sealed last game day sale. I'll hit you up if I find one!

hit 2 GS around town... all gutted haha. For a sealed copy, best bet would be online.

I was thinking of doing a PM at a BB that was really close to this particular GS, but apparently they were all out of VC... weird.

BUMP!

[quote name='CaoPi']hey Dinobot was offering VC for $35 shipped if your still looking for a seald one, any luck on finding it where you are?[/quote]

Thanks for the info buddy!
Did you manage to find a copy?

& no the GS around here guts everything - so I don't really purchase new items from them. Unless I preordered (if it comes w/ a promo).

BUMP!

Hey, I have a sealed Valkyria Chronicles from the GS sale, and I'm not looking for much. Let me know if this sounds like a fair trade.

Baten Kaitos 1 (with soundtrack)
Castle of Shikigami 3

I'll give it a shot. CML for any of the following:

Ace Combat 6
Bad Comapny
Blue Dragon
Bullet Witch
COD : WAW :bouncy:
Dead or Alive 4
Eternal Sonata
Fable 2
FrontLine : Fuel of War