Tons: (PS4) Toukiden 2, Y. Kiwami, V. Revolution, Nier Automata, Yakuza 0 --- WANTS: PS4 (MH World, Dragon Ball Fighter, misc)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i was asking because i was interested in digital devil saga 1, i know its a long shot but ya know :D I dont have BB on ps3 but id be willing to buy it for trade.

[quote name='DaddyBoJangles']i was asking because i was interested in digital devil saga 1, i know its a long shot but ya know :D I dont have BB on ps3 but id be willing to buy it for trade.[/QUOTE]

oiic yeah SMT is definately rare with the soundtrack and cardboard box, I thought u had the game for trade :roll:

[quote name='CaoPi']oiic yeah SMT is definately rare with the soundtrack and cardboard box, I thought u had the game for trade :roll:[/QUOTE]

Nope but im willing to bump ya anyway :D

If you really want fable 2, I have a sealed limited edition I'm willing to sell at cost. ($24 shipped). Not really looking for a trade but would consider a trade possibly but it would have to be good.

free bump

EarthBoundX5 did show up and bought Fable2 locally. Let me know if your ever looking for any of the clearance stuff and can't find them. I am always willing to pick them up if I find them and ship at cost.

Hi.

I'm not from the US, but I can pay with Paypal. If you are intrested in selling, then would 60 USD + shipping be ok for Infamous+Prototype for PS3?

I'm from Europe.

Thanks.

[quote name='Chaos Proxy']Hi.

I'm not from the US, but I can pay with Paypal. If you are intrested in selling, then would 60 USD + shipping be ok for Infamous+Prototype for PS3?

I'm from Europe.

Thanks.[/QUOTE]

um no I don't do out of country

I'm interested in buying some of your games. CML to see what I'm looking for. I also have games to trade. PM if interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back