Trading PS4, Wii U and 3ds games. Also selling Canon Rebel with lots of accessories.

Bump...

So far Obscure is a lot like Silent Hill similar controls and camera issues. I think I might trade Darksiders for Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 and then buy it on the PC since I don't think it will run on my current Firmware :cry: I did beat COD: MW2 and it was pretty good, I am also starting to get better at the multiplayer portion of the game:roll:

the end of mw2 was awesome huh? i liked sh origins on the psp so ill probably get obscure. i havent really played shattered memories more than that one time

[quote name='buffdrew84']the end of mw2 was awesome huh? i liked sh origins on the psp so ill probably get obscure. i havent really played shattered memories more than that one time[/QUOTE]

I liked the ending of MW2 because one of the characters that I came to hate got what he deserved:twoguns: If you want to I'll swap Obscure for Shattered Memories and if you don't like it we'll swap them back;)

[quote name='buffdrew84']nah, not right now. ill probably end up picking up obscure soon anyway[/QUOTE]

If you get Obscure let me know what you think of it. It's interesting but not really re-playable, I think after I beat it I'm going to put it on my trade list.

[quote name='buffdrew84']maybe we will talk then about a trade for it but not for shattered memories as sh is like 3 times the price[/QUOTE]

Wow, you're right! I had seen it for $20, at a Target I think, and thought the price had finally dropped. I hate it when I miss out on deals like that, especially when it's a game that I really want. Well, I'm heading out of town tomorrow early so I'll check back next week to see if you liked the game;)

How much for Pirates 1-3 and TMNT each? Also, CML... I don't have much money to spend but maybe a combination of both would work.

Thanks!

[quote name='kryptonic']How much for Pirates 1-3 and TMNT each? Also, CML... I don't have much money to spend but maybe a combination of both would work.

Thanks![/QUOTE]

pm'd

[quote name='buffdrew84']have a good trip![/QUOTE]

Thanks, it was awesome! I found out that I'm going to be an uncle for the 10th time :D. I see you listed Obscure the Aftermath still sealed but did you get a second copy and play it?

nah, i just picked it up the other day and havent played it yet, probably wont get around to it for a while. just rcvd halo wars in a trade, cant wait to play it

[quote name='buffdrew84']no it has a single player campaign, its fun and the le version i got is sweet[/QUOTE]

Man, I wish Microsoft had continued making the Halo games for PC :bomb:
I don't really like GFWL but they should have at least rewarded us gamers by continuing to release the Halo series on PC. If it wasn't for the support of gamers for the Windows OS they wouldn't be around anyway.

In reply to your question in my trade list, I want around $5 plus shipping for Full Auto 2.

bread's done
Back