Trading PS4, Wii U and 3ds games. Also selling Canon Rebel with lots of accessories.

no i havent read them but...i have read the novels written by john swartzwelder who is a writer of 59 episodes, you should check them out

[quote name='buffdrew84']no i havent read them but...i have read the novels written by john swartzwelder who is a writer of 59 episodes, you should check them out[/QUOTE]

I've never read anything by Swartzwelder, thanks for letting me know:D.

Did you finish watching the video? The mouse wasn't hurt, he winked before he went onto the trap because he was about to show off. The part with the Rocky song was supposed to let you know that he was working out. Think of him as a rodent Popeye, instead of Spinach he ate cheese before demonstrating his strength:lol:

[quote name='buffdrew84']i heard that game was no good.
anyway
bump 1[/QUOTE]

The single player was fun but short, I heard that the multiplayer was no good because it was unbalanced and a Predator could easily wipe out a human or alien. Supposedly they fixed that with the latest patch but I haven't tried it yet.

[quote name='buffdrew84']oh gotcha, i might check it out when it drops below 20 bones. how was gow3? and have you played darksiders yet?[/QUOTE]

I love GOW III, It's going to take a while to finish it though since I have to play it at a friends house. I never updated my 60GB PS3's firmware past 2.80 so there are two or three games that I have that I can only play when I'm visiting my friend that has a PS3 with FW 3.15:lol:.

I just received COD: Modern Warfare 2 as a gift so I'm going to be playing that for a little while. I'm still trying to clear up my backlog so every weekend has been a new game I just finished AvP and Wolverine Uncaged and the next game I'm close to finishing is Motorstorm: Arctic Edge. Do you happen to know what firmware I need for Darksiders?

[quote name='buffdrew84']i dont..sorry. i am currently playing throught he campaign of mw 2 and its unbelievable how awesome it is.[/QUOTE]

That's okay, I'm playing COD: MW2 right now too:lol:. Have you tried the multiplayer yet? there are some jerkwads on there but it's still fun. Let me know your Steam ID and I'll keep an eye open for you;)

[quote name='buffdrew84']not yet, i heard the co op is pretty amazing but i dont have a headset yet so its not as fun if you cant talk to each other[/QUOTE]

I played it on the free weekend without a headset and it was still pretty fun. I do agree though that it is better with a headset, that way you can tell people who are being crazy to be quiet. Too bad there isn't a way to mute people under 20:lol:

bread's done
Back