Trading PS4, Wii U and 3ds games. Also selling Canon Rebel with lots of accessories.

[quote name='buffdrew84']lol.
on a side note, i picked up dj hero on sale at gamestop today and its very fun. quite a different take on the music game genre[/QUOTE]

Is that the game that includes a turntable? I saw it and it looked interesting but so far I've only been playing Guitar Hero once in a great while. I just lose interest in musical games quickly I guess ;)

[quote name='buffdrew84']Yeah its got the turntable. It happens to be fun and a different take on the music type game.[/QUOTE]

That's cool, the only music game that I'm looking forward to is Power Gig. I'm tired of plastic guitars and Power Gig's controller is supposed to be a real playable electric guitar ;)

[quote name='buffdrew84']Never heard of it. Ill check it out later[/QUOTE]

It looks pretty good so far, I heard that some bands that didn't want to have their music in rock band or guitar hero are working with the developer. They are going to let their music be used in this game because they want to encourage musicians;).

[quote name='OldSchool77']It looks pretty good so far, I heard that some bands that didn't want to have their music in rock band or guitar hero are working with the developer. They are going to let their music be used in this game because they want to encourage musicians;).[/QUOTE]

who is the developer and publisher? also...who knows how much that sucker will cost

[quote name='buffdrew84']who is the developer and publisher? also...who knows how much that sucker will cost[/QUOTE]

Bump back...

Here's a link to the the game's official website: http://www.powergig.com/
It's $180 to pre-order it on Amazon but I'm sure that It will drop in price since they haven't been advertising it very well.

bread's done
Back