Trading PS4, Wii U and 3ds games. Also selling Canon Rebel with lots of accessories.

[quote name='buffdrew84']spoilers much!!

lol. havent made it there yet.[/QUOTE]

Oops, Sorry I thought that you had already finished it. Did you ever get a chance to play System shock, It's made by the same people and it's good but it came out a while back so the graphics are dated:roll:.

[quote name='buffdrew84']ive heard of it but never played it. i also heard its one of the scariest games too.[/QUOTE]

I love scary games, Silent Hill and Resident Evil are some of my favorites :cool:

[quote name='buffdrew84']it depends on which ones. silent hill 2 and re 4 are the best[/QUOTE]

I like the first 3 silent hill games and some of the console exclusives. I liked Resident Evil Code Veronica better and I'm looking forward to the new 3DS game. I also have a bunch of other "Horror" games but I only mentioned my favorite series:cool:

all i know is that the new alone in the dark is one of the worst games i have ever played. its not even in the so bad its good genre. its abysmal

[quote name='battousai11']hey

didn't see anything but ys ark for psp, but that's not an even trade[/QUOTE]

not even on whose side? im confused...

bump...

I replied to your PM, and yes the new Alone in the Dark is pretty bad but I bought it anyway because I have all the previous ones. And If you haven't seen the movie yet...don't it's even worse than the game.

[quote name='buffdrew84']I would watch the movie back to back rather than play that game.[/QUOTE] If i had to watch that film twice it might make me stop playing Alone in the Dark games permanently:lol: Were you able to attack enemies in the PSP version, it took me a while to get used to the idea of just avoiding them in the Wii version.

its the same game on psp then it is on the wii, you have to run. i just didnt care for the exploration aspect as i kept getting lost. the graphics, espcially on the psp are impressive though.

Bump...

I started playing Deadspace: Extraction today and ... it... is... AWESOME. It took me a few minutes to get used to shaking both the nunchuk and the wiimote but it makes the gameplay much more fun and immersive.

bread's done
Back