Tropicana Twister Xbox Experience (48hr Trial Code Guaranteed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do what I do and mash a bunch of keys together with an @ sign in between.

[email protected]

Believe it or not, out of the 500 or so entries I've gotten a few screens saying I already registered since I must have mashed the same combination of buttons on a few different occasions.

Thanks to whoever figured this abuse of the system out. After only about 20 I've got 100 points...Ima stay at this...btw that white screen is pretty exciting

Edit: Hey btw, did you guys notice its not neccesary to change the screenname everytime

Edit: W00t nother 100

god ive been on a cold streak since this weekend, just imagine this doesnt end until february, talk about a long addiction. i cant wait until the run out of prizes in like october lol.

[quote name='cyrix`']god ive been on a cold streak since this weekend, just imagine this doesnt end until february, talk about a long addiction. i cant wait until the run out of prizes in like october lol.[/quote]

yeh, i can def see myself sitting here for awhile with the points rollin in like this...i just started tonight bout an hour ago and im at 300 points...god i have no life

That smarter child thing only got me 900 points... After being asked if I have xbox live, repeatedly typing "y" then getting the typing too fast error it always asked me if I wanted to dl the toolbar instead of giving away points.

Basically Smarter Child is a bot to talk to on any instant messanger program.

[quote name='smellhasreturned']Smarterchild was spitting out 100 200 and 400 ms point codes

you could get like 8k in an hour[/quote]

Too bad it was only for 1 day. This is up to Feb of 2009

[quote name='geniusboy91']Thanks to whoever figured this abuse of the system out. After only about 20 I've got 100 points...Ima stay at this...btw that white screen is pretty exciting

Edit: Hey btw, did you guys notice its not neccesary to change the screenname everytime

Edit: W00t nother 100[/QUOTE]

Wait could you explain that? Abuse? White screen?

[quote name='Moxio']Wait could you explain that? Abuse? White screen?[/quote]

By abuse I just mean that were taking advantage of a situation that we werent intended to....and you get a white screen right b4 it tells you that you won

also, guy just above me...the smarterchild thing is over...read above for what it was

[quote name='geniusboy91']By abuse I just mean that were taking advantage of a situation that we werent intended to....and you get a white screen right b4 it tells you that you won

also, guy just above me...the smarterchild thing is over...read above for what it was[/quote]

who's fault is that, not ours that's for sure.

[quote name='tahoesnowboarder']explain what the smarterchild bot does? i googled it but it just mentions AIM. how does that affect the game?[/quote]

Don't worry about it, it has nothing to do with this.

[quote name='tahoesnowboarder']explain what the smarterchild bot does? i googled it but it just mentions AIM. how does that affect the game?[/quote] It's not a bot for this sweepstake. It's over now so there is not point in learning about it, but if you want to learn about it then look up a couple of posts.

[quote name='tahoesnowboarder']explain what the smarterchild bot does? i googled it but it just mentions AIM. how does that affect the game?[/quote]

geez...ill admit, i just found out what that whole smartchild thing was myself...but dang, we need a new rule that says "never ask about smarterchild in forums again"

[quote name='geniusboy91']anybody else keep gettin server time outs?

well i do so im out for the night[/quote]

I am getting them too

[quote name='cyrix`']so for july 30th i got 1 100ms point code in about 500 tries...fuck.[/quote]

yea its looking like a grim day :whistle2:#

[quote name='KiLL3r']After 100 tries i've won 600 M$ points, 1 Forza 2 & fusion frenzy (fifth one), and 2 face plates.:bouncy:[/QUOTE]
i am jealous

Yeah, I won two 100 point codes in my first 50 this morning aswell. Around 10:30 EST I would say is when I did it. Havent gotten anything since though.

I won a 360 last Thursday at around 9:30am est. while I was sitting in class. I couldn't even express my joy because the teacher was still teaching :bouncy:

[quote name='Facelift']I won a 360 last Thursday at around 9:30am est. while I was sitting in class. I couldn't even express my joy because the teacher was still teaching :bouncy:[/quote]

lol you should have got up and been like YESSSSSS!!!!!! Everyone would be like wtf.

[quote name='Metalic']lol you should have got up and been like YESSSSSS!!!!!! Everyone would be like wtf.[/QUOTE]
"Ummm... I was umm... cheering about how much FUN today's lesson is!"

I was using made up emails at the time. But now I use [email protected] so that way when I do win I can create the account just in case. I wish I did that when I won the 360 thoo. Kinda worries me now.

To Date
360 VIP Package
3500 microsoft Points
2 Game packages
3 Faceplates.:applause:

[quote name='Facelift']I was using made up emails at the time. But now I use [email protected] so that way when I do win I can create the account just in case. I wish I did that when I won the 360 thoo. Kinda worries me now.

To Date
360 VIP Package
3500 microsoft Points
2 Game packages
3 Faceplates.:applause:[/quote]

How many times did you play?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back