Tropicana Twister Xbox Experience (48hr Trial Code Guaranteed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
facelift i have the same plan as you except i've probably only played 1000 times and have won 1600 points, and 2 faceplates

[quote name='mikebz28']oh well im gonna call it quits for the day. maybe go out and see the bright orange/yellow thing in the sky.[/quote]

eww...thats called the sun...what would you wanna do that for?

I give up. I didn't win anything in 52 tries. Oh well at least I got like 3 months of live for free. Too bad it'll take 1 month to enter all these stupid codes.

Has anyone that has won a prize received any type of email confirmation? I won a Forzo 2 + Fusion Frenzy this morning. I have the confirmation code on the web page but nothing in email.

[quote name='Facelift']I was using made up emails at the time. But now I use [email protected] so that way when I do win I can create the account just in case. I wish I did that when I won the 360 thoo. Kinda worries me now.
[/QUOTE]

You know can go into your account after the fact (once you win with some fakey email address) and then just change it to a real email address. I did that with my game 2-pack. But what I'm hoping is that they just send the damn things to the mailing address you gave and don't do anything with the email.

Got 400 points easy in the early AM, came to work and nothing until my 200th try. Another 100 points. I was going to give up on the day when I hit 200 too, oh well, back to getting more points.

[quote name='darkrage']I have a twisted faceplate I just won, as well as 800 points Id be willing to trade for a game set. Any takers?[/QUOTE]

Nevermind, just won the game pack! w00t!

Thanks, now the question is, do I keep playing? My Xbox account already has over 10,000 MS points...

edit: I havent gotten all those points from this. I participated in the CC and BB recent MS point thingies.

[quote name='darkrage']Thanks, now the question is, do I keep playing? My Xbox account already has over 10,000 MS points...

edit: I havent gotten all those points from this. I participated in the CC and BB recent MS point thingies.[/QUOTE]

10,000 won't be enough to cover every arcade game you could want ;) Granted I have over 12 arcade games and feel pretty content. I say keep going, and if you win another 360 just have a friend call it in for you, does the game package require you to call to? If thats the case have them call to.

[quote name='Monsta Mack']10,000 won't be enough to cover every arcade game you could want ;) Granted I have over 12 arcade games and feel pretty content. I say keep going, and if you win another 360 just have a friend call it in for you, does the game package require you to call to? If thats the case have them call to.[/QUOTE]

Uh, I didn't see anything about calling for the game pack so I certainly hope I didn't miss anything! Anyone else know? I don't want to have to try to win another :wall:.

I seem to remember the game pack just being like the faceplates - enter your address and you get some long-ass confirmation code as well. I think there was an 800 number but I thought it was only if you had a question.

[quote name='io']Uh, I didn't see anything about calling for the game pack so I certainly hope I didn't miss anything! Anyone else know? I don't want to have to try to win another :wall:.

I seem to remember the game pack just being like the faceplates - enter your address and you get some long-ass confirmation code as well. I think there was an 800 number but I thought it was only if you had a question.[/QUOTE]

I'm 100% sure the faceplates were just a address. Well that's good to know. Maybe just the console u have to call for.

Just to keep you guys motivated, I just won another 100. 400 total now.

Monetary Equivalency: $5.00

Edit: up to 700...i just cant get the games/faceplate

[quote name='io']Uh, I didn't see anything about calling for the game pack so I certainly hope I didn't miss anything! Anyone else know? I don't want to have to try to win another :wall:.

I seem to remember the game pack just being like the faceplates - enter your address and you get some long-ass confirmation code as well. I think there was an 800 number but I thought it was only if you had a question.[/QUOTE]

I saved the page and it definitely doesn't say you have to call, it just says to enter your info in the form and it will take 6-8 weeks. The only thing that made me raise an eyebrow was the (subject to verification) part, but they don't explain what that means...

[quote name='porieux']I saved the page and it definitely doesn't say you have to call, it just says to enter your info in the form and it will take 6-8 weeks. The only thing that made me raise an eyebrow was the (subject to verification) part, but they don't explain what that means...[/QUOTE]

Cool, thanks for putting my mind at ease about that :lol:.
Yeah, the verification thing is strange. Like I said before, they COULD go through all the entries and figure out who entered more than once a day and disallow those. This is one of the reasons I've stopped after getting the game pack. I'd hate to spend a bunch more time on this and get all the prizes taken away. (I still do 40-50 entries a day mostly just to try to get more points - those ought to be OK no matter what as you can already redeem them).

However, I think it would be somewhat of a pain to do all that verification and it probably isn't worth it for them especially on the faceplates and game packs (the 360 prizes may be a different matter though).

[quote name='KiLL3r']Wow, I just won my second xbox vip package!!!!1[/QUOTE]

Really? How many times did you enter?

access code? yah there all the same.

finally gave me a 100 ms point after like 45 straight minutes of working, about time.

current count:

10 point codes
3 faceplates
2 FORZA and FF2 packs

kinda worried that they arent gonna honor anything once they find out how abused this whole thing is.

I just won another face plate, selling it for 100 m$ points. First pm gets it

Edit: I guess no one want it. I guess i'll keep this one.

This is buggin the hell outta me. I've won 10 100 point codes, but nothing else. That probably sounds selfish, but statistically, I'm way overdue for a faceplate. 9500 faceplates vs 55000 point codes means i should have won about two faceplates by now.

Ugh...keep trying I guess. I'd like the games package too. lol

[quote name='darkrage']current count:

10 point codes
3 faceplates
2 FORZA and FF2 packs

kinda worried that they arent gonna honor anything once they find out how abused this whole thing is.[/QUOTE]

I am also worried, so I stopped doing this... I feel satisfied getting just 1600 points from this. I have a feeling too many people are doing this now it might make Tropicana/Microsoft do email verification and/or void prizes.

[quote name='darth007']I am also worried, so I stopped doing this... I feel satisfied getting just 1600 points from this. I have a feeling too many people are doing this now it might make Tropicana/Microsoft do email verification and/or void prizes.[/quote]

I'm also worried since I've won 2 xbox vip packages, 5 forza & frenzy packages, and 3 face plates. For now on I'm going to turn down any prizes i win except for M$ points.

Heres a small chunk of their rules

Limit one (1) free access code request per person/email address per day. Limit one (1) online game play per person/email address per day. Sponsor reserves the right to void any game play made through any robotic, automatic programmed or similar entry method. Use of any artifice or device will result in disqualification.

[quote name='Link927']Heres a small chunk of their rules

Limit one (1) free access code request per person/email address per day. Limit one (1) online game play per person/email address per day. Sponsor reserves the right to void any game play made through any robotic, automatic programmed or similar entry method. Use of any artifice or device will result in disqualification.[/quote]

Well since you don't provide information of who you are until afterward, they wouldnt know it was the same person entering right? Even IP checks don't prove anything for sure, because what if you were at a library where people kept entering. (Extreme example maybe but you get the point) And none of this is robotic, so you should be in the clear as long as you have stuff shipped to different addresses. And if you'd like you could ship to mine.

This happened to me yesterday at the exact same time. Starting at around 12:45 EST you start gettin a really slow site and server time outs. I don't know til when tho. Yesterday I just went to bed when it started doin that.

[quote name='KiLL3r']I'm also worried since I've won 2 xbox vip packages, 5 forza & frenzy packages, and 3 face plates. For now on I'm going to turn down any prizes i win except for M$ points.[/quote]

Uh, or just give them to another CAG?

has anyone tried calling their 1-800 # and verifying their prizes with their authorization code? i'm thinking of doing it tomorrow, i really want to know if my x360 is coming...

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back