Tropicana Twister Xbox Experience (48hr Trial Code Guaranteed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='nikelecious91']WOW I'm on a roll! 2 100 codes this morning! :roll:[/quote]

I just finished 100 tires and won 1,100 M$ (won 11 times)

yeah this is geting old. so do you just make a new email address every time along with a new account on this thing? Also have they showed what the face plate looks like?

Yes, just make up a new email everytime. It doesn't even have to be real.

So far I'm 1 for 237. That's a 0.4% win percentage. Even the Royals are better than that. All I want is the game pack then I'm done.

Alright who wants to trade me 100 ms points for a faceplate? feel free to offer something else too. just pm me.

bah! All I want is points and I got the game pack.
I feel that at least ms points are immediately redeemable and legit.
I got a funny feeling the faceplates and gamepacks might not go out from our
mass hammering.

fuck another faceplate, thats 4 and 2 today, I've defiently going to paint over one of these and make my own.

[quote name='cyrix`']fuck another faceplate, thats 4 and 2 today, I've defiently going to paint over one of these and make my own.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, no kidding. I just tried 5 times and won yet another fucking faceplate. I'm calling shenanigans on their "odds". I think they are pumping out way more of these than they said (maybe at the expense of other prizes to keep the overall odds the same?). Anyway, can't complain as this is all free and being exploited, but it is annoying to see that wonderful white screen come up only to have it be yet another faceplate. This one went to a CAG who was on my wait list. Any more will be offered here ;).

I still don't understand the faceplate idea. Why would anyone want that? Especially if you don't even know what it looks like. To me it's just a piece of plastic junk.

[quote name='porieux']I still don't understand the faceplate idea. Why would anyone want that? Especially if you don't even know what it looks like. To me it's just a piece of plastic junk.[/quote]

Well, its free, and it may actually look good.

[quote name='porieux']I still don't understand the faceplate idea. Why would anyone want that? Especially if you don't even know what it looks like. To me it's just a piece of plastic junk.[/QUOTE]

And to others, its a nice exterior mod to your otherwise plain 360.

Limited myself to another 30-try run. Got 100 MS points on try number 28 ;). I've been playing in short bursts of no more than 20-50 tries a few times a day. I usually get at least a 100 point code out of it, not bad.

[quote name='TheGlow']Bah.374 runs. At least how many i recorded.
100 points, 1 faceplate, 1 game pack..
I just want pointz.[/quote]

you should try playing in the morning, the last 2 day (100 tires) I've won 2,700 points playing in the morning.

[quote name='KiLL3r']you should try playing in the morning, the last 2 day (100 tires) I've won 2,700 points playing in the morning.[/quote] Yea, my prizes were won early in the morning. Hopefully the same thing will work for 3 AM. I'll try it tonight.

Darn it, I got the game pack but no address to send it to :( I already have a faceplate coming here. Hopefully I can find a friend willing to let me use their address.

Ill let you use mine..lol jk... Actually when did you win the faceplate? If you won it prior to today you can still use your address for the games.

[quote name='kensterdotnet']Darn it, I got the game pack but no address to send it to :( I already have a faceplate coming here. Hopefully I can find a friend willing to let me use their address.[/quote]

Q. Are there prize limits?
A. There is a limit of one Grand Prize per person/address/household. There are no limits for the other prize levels.

[quote name='KiLL3r']Q. Are there prize limits?
A. There is a limit of one Grand Prize per person/address/household. There are no limits for the other prize levels.[/quote] Too late heh, I just shipped it to my brother's house under his name just in case.

[quote name='KiLL3r']Q. Are there prize limits?
A. There is a limit of one Grand Prize per person/address/household. There are no limits for the other prize levels.
[/QUOTE]
Maybe he meants that when he said he want to send to his friend.

Limit one (1) free access code request per person/email address per day. Limit one (1) online game play per person/email address per day.

So I just started participating in this contest today. I have won a 100 MS points and copied down a 102 48hr Xbox live codes. At this point is it even worth it to copy these codes down?

[quote name='Kevlar281']So I just started participating in this contest today. I have won a 100 MS points and copied down a 102 48hr Xbox live codes. At this point is it even worth it to copy these codes down? [/quote]

They only work on silver accounts, they dont stack on gold accounts. It's a waste time copying these codes.

[quote name='KiLL3r']They only work on silver accounts, they dont stack on gold accounts. It's a waste time copying these codes.[/QUOTE]

Well, you could give them to those that dont have gold, friends who need a temporary code, etc.

I just got a 360 on Saturday and no gold since I dont play online often.
I havent used any of these codes yet, so for me its perfect.
Get the mood to play, pop one, and no worry bout paying for something I wont be using

I have got 1500 codes. When my gold sub ends I plan on using them whenever I feel like playing. I think it will work fine. Whenever a new game comes out, put in code. Don't have to worry about wasting your subscription.

[quote name='Sockey']I have got 1500 codes. When my gold sub ends I plan on using them whenever I feel like playing. I think it will work fine. Whenever a new game comes out, put in code. Don't have to worry about wasting your subscription.[/QUOTE]

I've already used two for my son when we feel like playing Bomberman online. They work just fine, though they don't actually give you a gold account for the 2 days. You still show as silver, but are able to do whatever you would do normally online with gold. It just doesn't LOOK like it works at first ;).

Thats actually a good idea io. Maybe I'll keep some codes around then. I'm so close to making the purchase so I'm compiling all the little bits of info I pick up.

The only problem with the 48 hour trials is that they don't give you full "Xbox Live Gold benefits." When the Crackdown demo came out I didn't have gold. I really wanted it so I used one of my 48 hour cards that they give away with games. Unfortunately that didn't work and I had to wait a week to get the demo. Still, for free online play for the next couple of years, I can wait a few days on demos.

yea... the 48 hour trials are limited. I tried to play Call of Duty 3 online. Worked fine when I was playing, but if I tried to bring a friend online with me, it wouldn't let them join with me!

[quote name='Sockey']The only problem with the 48 hour trials is that they don't give you full "Xbox Live Gold benefits." When the Crackdown demo came out I didn't have gold. I really wanted it so I used one of my 48 hour cards that they give away with games. Unfortunately that didn't work and I had to wait a week to get the demo. Still, for free online play for the next couple of years, I can wait a few days on demos.[/QUOTE]

Ah, I see, so you don't get all the benefits (which is why it still shows you as silver). You just get a trial of the online play (which is the most important part of course).

Anyways, my 20-50 try scheme doesn't *always* get me something - just did 60 (50 + an extra 10 just 'cause) and got nothing :cry:.

[quote name='io']Ah, I see, so you don't get all the benefits (which is why it still shows you as silver). You just a trial of the online play (which is the most important part of course).

Anyways, my 20-50 try scheme doesn't *always* get me something - just did 60 (50 + an extra 10 just 'cause) and got nothing :cry:.[/quote] I do 100 runs every time.

i think im going to quit trying, with probably 100+ people who enter 100+ times a day, my chances of winning anything is slim, especially if a lot of people have already won prizes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back