Tropicana Twister Xbox Experience (48hr Trial Code Guaranteed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='kylerg']The trials arent stackable though, so what is the point of keeping them saved..other than for trading purposes.[/quote]

Enter one. Wait 48 hours until your account goes silver. Then you can enter another one on the same account.

[quote name='KiLL3r']Finished my 200 tries and won 500 M$ points and another Forza 2- Fusion Frenzy 2 Pack.[/quote]Jeez..

Any interest in some 48 hour trials for a gamepack? :)

[quote name='masterofdarkness']Has anyone else gotten billions of face plates.. lol i have 3 and i am going to sell 2 of them to my friends[/quote]

When they see what it looks like, they'll be pissed.

anyone wanna give me a lot of 48 hour trails and ill give them anything. I got a faceplate and 2 game packs anyone intrested. im neew to this site so im not very good at knowing how to trade

[quote name='XxX InSaNe v2']anyone wanna give me a lot of 48 hour trails and ill give them anything. I got a faceplate and 2 game packs anyone intrested. im neew to this site so im not very good at knowing how to trade[/quote]

Why do you want to trade for the 48 trials? If you won 6300 Points, a faceplate, and 2 games like you said you did, you would have at least a few hundred trials by now.

[quote name='XxX InSaNe v2']anyone wanna give me a lot of 48 hour trails and ill give them anything. I got a faceplate and 2 game packs anyone intrested. im neew to this site so im not very good at knowing how to trade[/quote]

I send you a pm already. I said I'll give you 100 trials if you give me the link to the gamepack first..

[quote name='nikelecious91']I send you a pm already. I said I'll give you 100 trials if you give me the link to the gamepack first..[/quote]

haha this guy is a liar dude

(ONE) XBOX 360 VIP CONSOLE PACKAGE IN TRADE FOR (TEN) 48hr trials:imwithst:

ok ok ok , dont respond, it was a joke.. altho i did win the vip! ref to page 45, as my sister won one aswell

[quote name='shaggyj'](ONE) XBOX 360 VIP CONSOLE PACKAGE IN TRADE FOR (TEN) 48hr trials:imwithst:[/quote]
pmed ;)

[quote name='wwe101']haha this guy is a liar dude[/quote]

Doesn't hurt to try.

[quote name='masterofdarkness']if you want 500 i'll give you 500 if not, I'll trade anyone 900 ms points and 20 trials for gamepack[/quote]

y you stealing my bussnies:lol:

any canadians doing this?
i did about 60 with no luck, i actaully just want MS points and don't know wat i'll do if i win a gamepack or faceplate cuz i probbaly won't be able to trade it in.

[quote name='the watcher 23']any canadians doing this?
i did about 60 with no luck, i actaully just want MS points and don't know wat i'll do if i win a gamepack or faceplate cuz i probbaly won't be able to trade it in.[/quote]

I'm Canadian. :) So far I've won 400 ms points but if I do happen to get a faceplate or like that I'll probably just give it away

[quote name='MaddogMonty']I'm Canadian. :) So far I've won 400 ms points but if I do happen to get a faceplate or like that I'll probably just give it away[/quote]

if i win a gamerpack or faceplate, will i get a code i can trade in to othe rppl in this forum or will i have to enter a address right away?

hm, 100 tries so far, ive won 200 microsoft points... i guess thats not horrible, seeing some's results

ill keep at it, anyone win a game pack or a faceplate lately? or are they out?

[quote name='the watcher 23']if i win a gamerpack or faceplate, will i get a code i can trade in to othe rppl in this forum or will i have to enter a address right away?[/quote]

Nope I think as long as you have the link to your winning page then you can enter it later.

(two hundred) xbox 360 vip packages on the table for (one) 48hr code ...i just wanna play crimson skies LIVE for once geez......

i lol myself up..the fucking games over guys, nothing left but cobb webs

[quote name='XxX InSaNe v2']anyone wanna trade plz i need 48 hour codes ill trade a game pack i won 3 and i got 2 to trade[/quote]

is there any way u can get me a gamepack in canada?

[quote name='XxX InSaNe v2']anyone wanna trade plz i need 48 hour codes ill trade a game pack i won 3 and i got 2 to trade[/quote]

Lol, you're so full of shit. Gamepacks for some 48 hour trials..... Gave me a good laugh

[quote name='masterofdarkness']earlier today i got a faceplate..[/quote]
how much earlier? i got 2 100 point codes like 2 hours ago but nothing since then

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back