Tropicana Twister Xbox Experience (48hr Trial Code Guaranteed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
damn ive been winning next to nothing, i won a 100 ms about 20 tries ago but before that it had been at least 100 tries and my eyes are starting to conk out haha
i dunno how much longer i can last, ive been doin this half the day

[quote name='Q4inn']damn ive been winning next to nothing, i won a 100 ms about 20 tries ago but before that it had been at least 100 tries and my eyes are starting to conk out haha
i dunno how much longer i can last, ive been doin this half the day[/quote]
same here:drool:

ha, about 40 tries later i got another, then about 40 tries later i got another

im up to 800 ms points yay

but nothing else :[

[quote name='Metalic']I dont think this thing will ever end!!

so far 17,000 MS points won / 6 gamepacks / 40+ faceplates.

Yes i have no life, Very time consuming to get where i am lol.[/QUOTE]

how do u sign up more then once

im getting dizzy and im getting a headache and stomache from being on the computer for so long haha

im getting off for a bit

well fter 150 tries i finally got a 100pts code...but when i enter it, it says "can't retrieve information from Xbox Live. Pleas try again later.
Status Coed: 8016a04b"

wat do i do? i am from CANADA and i have a current balance of 50 gamer points on my profile

You probably got a US code instead of a Canadian one. The Area of origin counts for where you can use it in the world...

Sounds like that sucked!

P.S I'm from Canada too!

Finally won something. I filled out the form. Do I change any of the account information with the winning one, and if so how? I filled the form correct for the shipping, just wondering if they are going to care and check.
Edit, nvm, just click the username to change it.

[quote name='Yodamaster']You probably got a US code instead of a Canadian one. The Area of origin counts for where you can use it in the world...

Sounds like that sucked!

P.S I'm from Canada too![/quote]

is there any canadian ones available?

[quote name='shaggyj']I have a strange feeling that some of these new cag members will have a hardcore gambling addiction after this promotion is over... the prizes are all gone, so lets start the healing processes visit http://www.toomanybets.com/
for more info,... the more you know[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I've got nothing against all the newbies, but it does seem there's an inordinate amount of 'em (yourself included ;)) in this thread. Did you guys all get here from some other site because of this promo?

I haven't been trying more than 20-50 times per day, and haven't won much recently. Man, you guys missed out when it used to spit out 100 point codes every 20 tries or so. Hell, I missed out too because that was before I knew about the Internet Explorer autofill or the fact that the captcha codes can just be entered as lower case. When I was winning a lot I was typing them out EACH time. And I still won a bunch of 100 point codes. I didn't get much in the way of gamepacks back then - I've actually gotten more of those (3 total) as the game got harder, so that was wierd...

Just Finished my 200 morning run, I won 400 M$ points and one of those beautiful faceplates everyone's talking about. I'm giving it away to the first pm, so hurry!

[quote name='io']Yeah, I've got nothing against all the newbies, but it does seem there's an inordinate amount of 'em (yourself included ;)) in this thread. Did you guys all get here from some other site because of this promo?

I haven't been trying more than 20-50 times per day, and haven't won much recently. Man, you guys missed out when it used to spit out 100 point codes every 20 tries or so. Hell, I missed out too because that was before I knew about the Internet Explorer autofill or the fact that the captcha codes can just be entered as lower case. When I was winning a lot I was typing them out EACH time. And I still won a bunch of 100 point codes. I didn't get much in the way of gamepacks back then - I've actually gotten more of those (3 total) as the game got harder, so that was wierd...[/quote]
Actually, I've been here since june but signed up mid july.Yes, there's been a storm of newbs since the promotion was posted here last month, I guess they want to share what they've won to everyone here(Like myself).

I don't do the autofiller anymore, since I was winning a lot more doing it manually. Sure it take a little more time but it work better for me.

[quote name='KiLL3r']Just Finished my 200 morning run, I won 400 M$ points and one of those beautiful faceplates everyone's talking about. I'm giving it away to the first pm, so hurry![/QUOTE]

Every post I see you make of the 200 run you at least get 400 points. You're lucky as hell.

>_> Ever since I won the Gamepack I have gone dry.

How do you enter more then once a day? I have tryed and it wont let me. Do you need to clean the cookies and ceshe.

[quote name='packerfan10']>_> Ever since I won the Gamepack I have gone dry.

How do you enter more then once a day? I have tryed and it wont let me. Do you need to clean the cookies and ceshe.[/quote]

use fake emails...

I just got my package today :D

It came in a carboard like box, and had my 2 Xbox 360 games, even though I dont own the sytem :/

Inside there was a note, and it said...

Dear Winner:

CONGRATULATIONS!

You are a prize winnder in the "Twister Xbox
Experience Instant Win Game", sponsored by
Tropicana Products.

Your prize is the two enclosed Xbox 360 games.
Approximate retail value is $100.

On behalf of Tropicana Products, we appreciate
your participation in this promotion!

Sincerely,

Young America Corporation
XXXX-XXX XXXXXX

Yay me ^^

[quote name='Riyonuk']I just got my package today :D

It came in a carboard like box, and had my 2 Xbox 360 games, even though I dont own the sytem :/

[/quote]

NICE! :applause: When did you win? Are the games complete and sealed just like what you would buy at a store?

[quote name='Riyonuk']I just got my package today :D

Inside there was a note, and it said...

Dear Winner:

CONGRATULATIONS!

You are a prize winnder in the "Twister Xbox
Experience Instant Win Game", sponsored by
Tropicana Products.

Your prize is the two enclosed Xbox 360 games.
Approximate retail value is $100.

On behalf of Tropicana Products, we appreciate
your participation in this promotion!

Sincerely,

Young America Corporation
XXXX-XXX XXXXXX

Yay me ^^[/quote]

awesome i hope mine comes today. does anyone know wehere they are shipping these from?

[quote name='XxX InSaNe v2']i just got my face plate also in the mail with froza. It took like 4 weeks to do get it though.[/quote]

stfu you liar. you didnt get squat

[quote name='XxX InSaNe v2']how am i a lier? wtf is wrong with u[/quote]

Cause you said you just started playing this 2 weeks ago but you also said you just received your prize waiting 4 weeks.

[quote name='wwe101']awesome i hope mine comes today. does anyone know wehere they are shipping these from?[/quote]

It says on the package that is shipped from

P.O. BOX 200
YOUNG AMERICA, MN 55553-0200

And in the upper left of the sticker, it says

PRSRT STD
US POSTAGE PAID
YAC
FULFILLMENT

Whatever that means..

[quote name='shinryuu']I hope I get mine today. I'm on the west coast so mail hasn't come in yet. Was it just through the USPS or did FedEx/UPS come by?[/quote]

Mine was from the local mail lady, so I'm not sure

[quote name='nikelecious91']Cause you said you just started playing this 2 weeks ago but you also said you just received your prize waiting 4 weeks.[/quote]

Nice work detective. :applause:

[quote name='Kendro']Nice work detective. :applause:[/quote]

[quote name='Riyonuk']It says on the package that is shipped from

P.O. BOX 200
YOUNG AMERICA, MN 55553-0200

And in the upper left of the sticker, it says

PRSRT STD
US POSTAGE PAID
YAC
FULFILLMENT

Whatever that means..

Mine was from the local mail lady, so I'm not sure[/quote]

Sweet thats about a 19 hour drive to my house lol so maybe I'll get it soon? btw do you remember when you won the gamepack?

[quote name='nikelecious91']
Sweet thats about a 19 hour drive to my house lol so maybe I'll get it soon? btw do you remember when you won the gamepack?[/QUOTE]

Remember, distance doesnt equal processing time.

[quote name='Link927']Remember, distance doesnt equal processing time.[/quote]
Yeah thats definitely true. With the Live Search thing though, people on the West Coast generally/most of the time got their prizes before East Coast people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back