Tropicana Twister Xbox Experience (48hr Trial Code Guaranteed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
well i am done for a while 25 tries and only 100 pts but oh well

here is what i got so far

5 faceplates

700 ms points

all is for trade so hit me up with offers

[quote name='whitedeath']well i am done for a while 25 tries and only 100 pts but oh well[/quote]

Thats a really good ratio, you shouldnt be sad about it. A couple weeks ago when everybody was doing it it was more like a 50-75:1 ratio of winning.

Well I tried about 125 or 130 times and won 5 100 PT MS Codes, luckily I grabbed the faceplate off this page also. Still looking for the game pack

I had a good streak going of 1 win every 20 or so tries, on my last test i tried 51 times and didnt win.

Tried about 200 times today and only came up with 6 100 MS Point codes, bummer!!!

I am wondering what the best time to play is. I really want to win something other than the 100 point codes.

Anyone know if there is a way to find out how many of each prize is left?

[quote name='Halo3Champ']Tried about 200 times today and only came up with 6 100 MS Point codes, bummer!!!

I am wondering what the best time to play is. I really want to win something other than the 100 point codes.

Anyone know if there is a way to find out how many of each prize is left?[/QUOTE]

That's not a bad prize ratio, actually. You should have tried last week or the week before when 1000 tries would get you 1 100 point code if you were lucky.

135 tries - 200MS points.

Ok, but I wish I could get one of the game packs.

Has anyone gotten one in a while?

[quote name='neonjam']135 tries - 200MS points.

Ok, but I wish I could get one of the game packs.

Has anyone gotten one in a while?[/quote]

Got one this morning actually.

[quote name='Rocko']Just found this thread. I'm assuming everyone isn't buying 100 bottles of Twister a day, eh? :whistle2:k[/quote]

Well, not a hundred....

Basically, keep making fake/throwaway emails, use the free code, and hope for the white screen. They only send the 48 hour codes by email, so if you don't care about those there's no real need to use real emails.

[quote name='sp00ge']I managed another 100 points and a faceplate. I'll be really cranking it out in an hour or so and see how I fare.[/quote]
To the best of luck.

[quote name='Charron']Well, not a hundred....

Basically, keep making fake/throwaway emails, use the free code, and hope for the white screen. They only send the 48 hour codes by email, so if you don't care about those there's no real need to use real emails.[/quote]

Hmm. I see. Thanks. I might give it a try, provided my fingers don't crap out typing. At least the free code is the same every time, right? I can just copy and paste it.

I'm assuming I couldn't use [email protected] for every account, eh? :lol:

anyone winning anything tonight?

I played about 2 hundred times and won 6 ms 100 point codes. Only thing is the last one took me like 100 tries

[quote name='Rocko']Hmm. I see. Thanks. I might give it a try, provided my fingers don't crap out typing. At least the free code is the same every time, right? I can just copy and paste it.

I'm assuming I couldn't use [email protected] for every account, eh? :lol:[/quote]

I'm just using my website, for example: [email protected]. I have a catcher account so any address not registered on my server that receives an email (48 hour codes, verification in the case of a large prize), I will still receive it in the catcher account.

I want to win some games, think ive probably been going for about 20 minutes and havent gotten anything. I think they turned the game on me.

im not winning, im wasting my life

All i want is the gamepacks, thinking they are either all gone or the system is alot more stringent now. People in earlier post say they got 3 gamepacks or 12 faceplates WTF!!!!

I started playing today and won 7 MS 100 Point Codes

I won the first 5 with in a span of between every 17 or 18 posts and then only won one during the next 100 or so tries. And the last one my brother won on his first try.

so far tonight, I've won a faceplate and 300 points. Not bad for doing this while at work. I'm almost done with a 12 hour shift and I'm doing this to keep myself awake now. :D

My grand total, including tonight is 3 faceplates and 1000 points. If I get a gamepack, I'm retiring from this game.

[quote name='becuzimbrown']Is this what you guys are doing?:

make a new account each time, fake email, and enter this code: AA4XPN3?[/quote]

sweet free code! :beer:

Just started playing today. Got:

2 100 MS Points
1 Faceplate

I'm at 50 tries so far.

/edit/
Total 200 tries.

Got:
1 Faceplate
4 100 MS Codes