Tropicana Twister Xbox Experience (48hr Trial Code Guaranteed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='HighlightShow']Wow, congrats! I have only played that IWG once with a 12 pack code and lost. Nice![/quote]

Ive only entered 10 codes and I won the xbox on number 7. I also won a bottle of BBQ sauce. lol

ok is this site still giving prizes??? I use the access code on their site that they provide free....I never win a thing...is it still possible? what about winning with that free code anyone ever???

wow i haven't been on there for a while, it seems like a pain in the arse now, im glad i won my game packs and points when i did, cuz now i don't even want to bother.

From the look of things... I think a majority of people haven't even gotten the 48 hour codes that their supposed to. I know I didn't.

[quote name='opterasis']From the look of things... I think a majority of people haven't even gotten the 48 hour codes that their supposed to. I know I didn't.[/quote]

well it says right on the screen that it can take up to 6 weeks to get your code . They only changed the site a couple days ago so you have a while to go.

i think i'm officially done trying on this one, 3 game packs and about 6 faceplates is good, not to mention around 4000 ms points on top of that.

Yeah I just tried using the codes they provide on the site, basically you don't win anything cept good for 48 hour trials. It's good for madden 08 roster updates.

I just traded in all my gamepacks that I won at GameRush (blockbuster) came out to $250 in all. $35 a pop for Forza 2 and $15 each for FF2. Those prices are even better than what they are going for on eBay.

I stopped playing a month ago but good luck to everyone else, although it looks like this is just as good as dead.

[quote name='FxhoundADAM']I just traded in all my gamepacks that I won at GameRush (blockbuster) came out to $250 in all. $35 a pop for Forza 2 and $15 each for FF2. Those prices are even better than what they are going for on eBay.

I stopped playing a month ago but good luck to everyone else, although it looks like this is just as good as dead.[/quote] EB/GS will only pay $25 for forza 2 and $8 for fusion frenzy 2.

[quote name='kensterdotnet']That's crazy, I only won 15.[/quote]
That's crazy, I didn't win any after hundreds and hundreds of tries.

[quote name='Limpbizkit182521']If you win a system or game do you get an e-mail for your information or do you fill out a form on the site?[/quote]

When you win a game or faceplate you have to add your name and address, that's it. With the xbox they send you a affidavit of eligibility forum for you and a notary to sign. For the games and faceplates they just send them to you.

[quote name='Agrippan']I just won a system! Does anyone know what kind of verification process they go through for that/how long it takes?[/quote]
They'll send you a Affidavit of Eligibility for you and a notary to sign. I got my papers(via fed ex) a month after I won the vip package. You'll have to sign those papers and returned them by a specific date they give you.

[quote name='KiLL3r']They'll send you a Affidavit of Eligibility for you and a notary to sign. I got my papers(via fed ex) a month after I won the vip package. You'll have to sign those papers and returned them by a specific date they give you.[/quote]

Ah, thanks a bunch.

[quote name='romaniandudeisbk']how do you guys enter so much? do you make 1 email for every time u enter?[/quote]

Just keep making up an e-mail, but if you win a 360 I think you're boned. I'm not sure. Do they send you anything to the e-mail or do they do the same thing as faceplate but send you papers instead?

[quote name='IXI Dragunz IXI']Just keep making up an e-mail, but if you win a 360 I think you're boned. I'm not sure. Do they send you anything to the e-mail or do they do the same thing as faceplate but send you papers instead?[/quote] o but for the 48 hr codes u need to know put correct emails

wow, i figured i was way too late to win anything, but my 6th try i won a faceplate,also, maybe a stupid question,but wtf is this authorization code that they give you for, do i need to send it to them or what??

After playing hundreds of times for weeks, I have yet to even win any MS points. It's just not happening.

If anyone wants to trade off some game paks or MS points, I'll actually trade stuff from my list for what they're worth. I think most people are either trading them in for high store credit or ebaying them since I see dozens of auctions where the ONLY 360 games they have are Forza 2 and Fusion Frenzy 2.

winning spree huh,.. well on the twister game I won about 15 faceplates 6 gamepacks and one 360, ..also,. on another site http://us.mms.com/us/
m&m game i won 5 sets of dvd's and (1) 52 weeks of treats, you can play this game just like when we started the twister game, and the chances are better!..what on earth am i going to do with $240 worth of m&m's???,.. o yeah still waiting for my 360.. it will come soon i hope

[quote name='shaggyj']winning spree huh,.. well on the twister game I won about 15 faceplates 6 gamepacks and one 360, ..also,. on another site http://us.mms.com/us/
m&m game i won 5 sets of dvd's and (1) 52 weeks of treats, you can play this game just like when we started the twister game, and the chances are better!..what on earth am i going to do with $240 worth of m&m's???,.. o yeah still waiting for my 360.. it will come soon i hope[/quote]

Is it the Halloween instant win game?

[quote name='shaggyj']winning spree huh,.. well on the twister game I won about 15 faceplates 6 gamepacks and one 360, ..also,. on another site http://us.mms.com/us/
m&m game i won 5 sets of dvd's and (1) 52 weeks of treats, you can play this game just like when we started the twister game, and the chances are better!..what on earth am i going to do with $240 worth of m&m's???,.. o yeah still waiting for my 360.. it will come soon i hope[/QUOTE]

Thanks. I also won the M&Ms. I am going to get so many cavities eating that many M&Ms.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back