Tropicana Twister Xbox Experience (48hr Trial Code Guaranteed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='nikelecious91']Wait did they delete some emails? I've just tried a couple legit emails and it says it doesnt have that address on file...and the password is right.[/quote]

I think they cleared their database. I tried my legit one too, said not found. I think they finally figured out that they messed up and can't do anything about it. What a shame!:cool:

[quote name='WZ_Man']I think they cleared their database. I tried my legit one too, said not found. I think they finally figured out that they messed up and can't do anything about it. What a shame!:cool:[/quote]

Hmm well one of my legits worked but the rest didn't.

It look like they're up an running on prizes once again, You'll notice they changed the security Fonts. I won 400 m$ points, 3 faceplates and 1 forza 2 game pack this morning. I'm giving away the 3 faceplates winning pages to the 1st 3 pms, so act now!

[quote name='creeeaature']So can we still just make up random emails to win? Just now the 48 hour trials are sent to the email, however the prizes are not?[/quote]

correct. I just won another 100 points

If anyone wins any faceplates they don't could you please shoot me a PM? I'd love to try customizing them, would make for a fun weekend project.

Woot! Snatched a faceplate from Kill3r (thanks again!) and got myself 100 pts my first try today!

*does a little dance*

I can't even bring myself to play this anymore after the experience of winning thousands of MS Points from SmarterChild for 1/100 the effort.

[quote name='KiLL3r']It look like they're up an running on prizes once again, You'll notice they changed the security Fonts. I won 400 m$ points, 3 faceplates and 1 forza 2 game pack this morning. I'm giving away the 3 faceplates winning pages to the 1st 3 pms, so act now![/QUOTE]

holy crap how much do you do this ?

If anybody is interested, I will trade some of my Microsoft points for pepsi call your play game codes ( on 20 oz bottles and 12 & 24 packs of cans) PM me

Not Found

The requested URL /XBOX/splash.jsp was not found on this server.

I can't play anymore, If anyone can give me a free game pack I'll do something in return for them. Get them referrals,etc

[quote name='reyalp411']If anybody is interested, I will trade some of my Microsoft points for pepsi call your play game codes ( on 20 oz bottles and 12 & 24 packs of cans) PM me[/quote]

I have one of those codes from the Mt Dew I had for lunch. :D

[quote name='sp00ge']I have one of those codes from the Mt Dew I had for lunch. :D[/quote]

Im looking for 2-3 codes (or 1 12 pack code) for each 100 microsoft points

same ratio also applies for Dr Pepper "Go For More" codes Except dr pepper 12 pack codes only count as 1

so will I be sure that the 48 hr trial code will come to the new email i entered each time i played? just want to know if for sure it will come within 6 weeks because i have some codes already and i'll use them but if not then i'll save them for after halo 3 comes out.

[quote name='smellhasreturned']holy crap how much do you do this ?[/quote]

Only 100 tries, I won the forza 2 pack on my sencond trie.

Seems like there was a brief spurt of prizes this morning - right after I went to bed of course. I tried a little around 1pm Pacific and got 100 points after 9 tries. Then nothing after 100 more tries, so it seems back to squat again.

But that 100 points was my first win in nearly 2 weeks and 100's of attempts.

[quote name='Krohboy']Tried 500 more only won 100 more points so 3000 tries for 200 points.[/quote]

You have horrible luck man. about 2 hours, and I got a faceplate, 300 points, and a game pack. Don't worry everyone, Im done now, I just really wanted the game pack.

grr i make new accounts and enter and it says u lose and it sends the 48 hr trial code but then i realize i get signed out and when i try to sign in on it or previous accounts made, it says the whole adress cannot be found. will it still send the codes to the email within 6 weeks

200 - 300 tries since about 430 am and not a single win must be a bad day. I still have 100 MS points to trade for 3 Dr pepper Go For More cap codes or pepsi call your play codes

[quote name='MasterSprtn117']Autocomplete....what...

That's not fair... :([/quote]

What's not fair about Autocomplete? Everybody has it LOL! Open up IE, click on "tools", click on "internet options", click on "content", and then click on "autocomplete" and use the options you want.

:lol:

Has anyone actually gotten the trail code in the mail? I haven't got mine yet...could maybe one of you guys with like a thousand send me one please. I will send you mine when it comes.

[quote name='reyalp411']anyone have any wins today?[/quote]
No wins here.

Did you win 2 360s (taken from your avatar)? I know you won one from TYS.

[quote name='HighlightShow']No wins here.

Did you win 2 360s (taken from your avatar)? I know you won one from TYS.[/quote]

Yeah I just won another one ( with NCAA football 08 ) from Dr Pepper this morning !!!! After I won it I figured I had to update my avatar since I put the Xbox pic up originally when I won the first one from TYS. Im hoping to hell that the Dr Pepper one is the updated model then I can just sell my TYS one.

[quote name='reyalp411']Yeah I just won another one ( with NCAA football 08 ) from Dr Pepper this morning !!!! After I won it I figured I had to update my avatar since I put the Xbox pic up originally when I won the first one from TYS. Im hoping to hell that the Dr Pepper one is the updated model then I can just sell my TYS one.[/quote]
Wow, congrats! I have only played that IWG once with a 12 pack code and lost. Nice!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back