UFC Undisputed 3: CAGFC - Iiit's Tiiime! CAGFC41: KNOCKOUT! (Fights due by 8/18!)

[quote name='Fearia']Looks fairly clear. Name a time and I should be available, assuming the wife doesn't have plans that I'm unaware of :)[/QUOTE]

Let's see, I work late tomorrow night and I won't be home until after 10 PM CST. Sunday would be better since I'd be home by around 8 PM CST.

Guys, i'll be on most of the weekend...even if you see me playing another game and want to do our fight..just send me a message.

Domingo Ayala | Matt Domoracki | TKO | RD 3 (2:23)

Fight could have went either way by the time round t hree came around. Matt's guys was really resilient, had trouble trying to put him away even though I landed some good shots.

Tried getting too fancy at the middle round three, trying to get a reversal on the ground, ended up getting rocked bad.

Uploading now, but when it's done it will be at:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aqaqt0Dp6co

Big Business | John Dinglez | KO | Round 3 at 4:00

Another good fight with wezzul. I rocked him in the second and in the third and I thought it was going to be over but he survived but his head damage was insane so I was walking forward recklessly trying to finish him off when I got kicked in the head then front kicked in the face which rocked me...I clinched him against the face...landed one uppercut and that was it. Im glad I won but would've been cool to go a bit longer since you had just rocked me.

Troy Alvarez | Conrad Silva | UD |

God, this fight was insane. Im mad at myself that I was too lazy to get my recording device out. I usually try to fight calm and take my time but that strategy wasen't working at all.. I got rocked in the second round and said f it and just started going wild. Ended up being a crazy brawl. I got hit with so many of your jump headkicks im suprised I didn't get knocked out cold. I try to stay calm because if the fight goes later then I have my stamina which I had pretty much none. Late in the fifth I got hit with a spinning back fist that rocked me and I was certain I was done for. If your guy wouldn't of been gassed that would've been it. I got up and immediately got a quick takedown and held on until the bell.

All three judges had it 49-46...it was closer then that...you probably took the second round from rocking me and I know for sure you got the fifth. Assuming I won the other rounds thats 48-47. Cant wait for the rematch.

[quote name='Pure Apathy']Let's see, I work late tomorrow night and I won't be home until after 10 PM CST. Sunday would be better since I'd be home by around 8 PM CST.[/QUOTE]

No problem. I'm on vacation untill a week from Monday, so anytime should be good. The wife and I are about to go out to dinner though, but when we get back if you're on I'd be up for fighting. Otherwise, any time during the week is cool. All I'm doing is working out, video games, and rest to get ready for the Border Patrol physical fitness test, so my schedule is mostly clear.

[quote name='Fearia']No problem. I'm on vacation untill a week from Monday, so anytime should be good. The wife and I are about to go out to dinner though, but when we get back if you're on I'd be up for fighting. Otherwise, any time during the week is cool. All I'm doing is working out, video games, and rest to get ready for the Border Patrol physical fitness test, so my schedule is mostly clear.[/QUOTE]

Ok I'm off tomorrow, so let's just play sometime tomorrow morning/afternoon.

[quote name='shotgunshine']Troy Alvarez | Conrad Silva | UD |

God, this fight was insane. Im mad at myself that I was too lazy to get my recording device out. I usually try to fight calm and take my time but that strategy wasen't working at all.. I got rocked in the second round and said f it and just started going wild. Ended up being a crazy brawl. I got hit with so many of your jump headkicks im suprised I didn't get knocked out cold. I try to stay calm because if the fight goes later then I have my stamina which I had pretty much none. Late in the fifth I got hit with a spinning back fist that rocked me and I was certain I was done for. If your guy wouldn't of been gassed that would've been it. I got up and immediately got a quick takedown and held on until the bell.

All three judges had it 49-46...it was closer then that...you probably took the second round from rocking me and I know for sure you got the fifth. Assuming I won the other rounds thats 48-47. Cant wait for the rematch.[/QUOTE]

Confirming fight. It was probably my best fight even though I feel like I'm very rusty at this game. Haven't had time to really practice with school wrapping up in the next couple of weeks. The only time I have played are the matches in this league.

Shotgun, you give me too much credit. I feel like you controlled most of that fight. Your guy has amazing stamina because I got gassed passed the first minute of the later rounds. All my punches were slow and your guy was just picking me apart. In the last round when I had you rocked I thought this was my moment where all those head kicks where going to pay off. My guy was gassed, but you did a very good job of swaying on the floor to avoid my few power punches that I threw. I can't wait until we fight again and hopefully the outcome will be different :)

[quote name='shotgunshine']Hey, DarkTower...whens a good time for you to do our match?[/QUOTE]

I am off Tuesday, so I will be available most of the day. After about 9 pm MST on the other days.

[quote name='shotgunshine']Big Business | John Dinglez | KO | Round 3 at 4:00

Another good fight with wezzul. I rocked him in the second and in the third and I thought it was going to be over but he survived but his head damage was insane so I was walking forward recklessly trying to finish him off when I got kicked in the head then front kicked in the face which rocked me...I clinched him against the face...landed one uppercut and that was it. Im glad I won but would've been cool to go a bit longer since you had just rocked me.[/QUOTE]

Verified. Enjoyable fight as always.

[quote name='Can Huntin']so can i fight again? i havent had a computer in like a month. if i can i want to swap my guys name.[/QUOTE]

As long as you're posting in here and are actively involved in the community, yes. I saw your last post. I was just confused by it. You haven't fought enough to have two fighters. So, are you replacing your original guy with this new one?

Kburns, ill be on nights for the remainder of the week, don't think I saw you online over the weekend. Let me know if you have a prefered time

[quote name='Matt Young']Nate, any idea on your availability, or are you limited to when the baby is sleeping?[/QUOTE]

No, my availability during the week is between 5 PM EST and 10 PM EST (as long as we get started by 9:30). Name a time, and I can pencil it in no problem.

[quote name='CAGLeagueSports']As long as you're posting in here and are actively involved in the community, yes. I saw your last post. I was just confused by it. You haven't fought enough to have two fighters. So, are you replacing your original guy with this new one?[/QUOTE]

Name: Eduardo "The Peoples Champion" Filho
He is 6'4", and 205lb's
Reach: 77'

I will be more active now i have a computer.(I hat 3 but all took a shit on me cost me 700$ thank god i save 2 died and i had a virus)

[quote name='Can Huntin']Name: Eduardo "The Peoples Champion" Filho
He is 6'4", and 205lb's
Reach: 77'

I will be more active now i have a computer.(I hat 3 but all took a shit on me cost me 700$ thank god i save 2 died and i had a virus)[/QUOTE]

Ok, I'll put him on the next card then.

Justin Kane | Jack Jackson | TKO | Round 2 (1:27)

Very good fight. Our first go of it probably could've went either way, but the servers said "no way!" after the 1st round. In that one, I'm pretty sure my head was just about done, but his body definitely was toast. I definitely could see it going either way, especially if I got too aggressive and got caught with that one punch.

On the second attempt, we went to the 2nd round again but this time, I was able to soften him up enough to get to the ground and finish the fight. I'm learning that body blows are a pretty solid way to go. You don't get that first round KO as often, but it really helps to soften their body.

Its kinda interesting to see a general shift from going for the Quick KO to working the body early on and then going for more power strikes later on.

...I don't really have a point, but just a trend I've noticed.

Jack Ryan | Nick The Grip | TKO | Round 2 (0:25)

Good fight Scorch. You fought a lot like I do with my other guy and I shouldn't have just stood there taking shots. This guy is more of a ground and pound guy and I need to adapt better for future fights.

[quote name='Ultimate Matt X']Jack Ryan | Nick The Grip | TKO | Round 2 (0:25)

Good fight Scorch. You fought a lot like I do with my other guy and I shouldn't have just stood there taking shots. This guy is more of a ground and pound guy and I need to adapt better for future fights.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I saw that your guy was a submission guy, and I knew that I needed to do whatever I needed to do to stay off of the mat. I was lucky to step out of a few of your attempted takedowns. Good fight.

onlinemma.org its a career caf league if any of you are interested. Nice guys not like dildo's from other leagues. (95 overall limit)

Ok i will wait till the next card.

Borat Sagdiyev | Gail Pennyfeather | TKO | 4:26 of Rd 1

This fight was about as back and forth as a one rounder could be. He rocked me, I rocked him, he rocked me, and then I rocked him and was able to finish before the round ended. Borat had to hold the burly Swede down to avoid getting smashed though. And as their glistening bodies strained under the buzzing lights of Madison Square Garden, Sagdiyev mounted his adversary and pounded Pennyfeather until he was a bloody mess, lying unconscious on the canvas. After the fight, Borat was quoted as saying "It was a good date. I hope he call me and we make a bung bung with the stomach pancakes."

kburns10 | moojuice | TKO | 2:33 of Rd 3

Really great fight with moojuice! I got rocked the first couple of rounds. But a few counters and head kicks gave me the opening I needed. Good match!

[quote name='kburns10']kburns10 | moojuice | TKO | 2:33 of Rd 3

Really great fight with moojuice! I got rocked the first couple of rounds. But a few counters and head kicks gave me the opening I needed. Good match![/QUOTE]

Confirming this post.

Good fight man.

I'll point it out when I upload the video later on, but the first time I get rocked in the third, Kburns totally just wails on my face as I get stuck with my head in the corner and make quite possibly the worst block attempt in the history of fighting ever, yet Herb never called the fight. Really, really weird.

Last time the judges were really generous to me and gave me a unanimous win when it was HIGHLY questionable. Maybe THQ is trolling the servers lol

Pablo Garcia | Corky Buchek | Sub | Round 2 at 4:25

Good match... I was getting lit up on the feet so I had to go to the ground. I got rocked in the first and I think also in the second as well. This match and my last one I got hit way more times then I should have...need to work on that defense.

[quote name='shotgunshine']Pablo Garcia | Corky Buchek | Sub | Round 2 at 4:25

Good match... I was getting lit up on the feet so I had to go to the ground. I got rocked in the first and I think also in the second as well. This match and my last one I got hit way more times then I should have...need to work on that defense.[/QUOTE]

Confirming. Good fight.

Ok, guys. Records and rankings have been updated, but I'll have to post the new card in the morning. Just ran out of time tonight. I never could have imagined how demanding a 4 month old could be, haha. Sorry.

Pablo Garcia | Domingo Ayala | TKO | RD 3 (3:12)

Seems like both of us tried mixing up our styles, shotgun going for the more aggressive approach, while I tried ground/clinch. Shotgun came out victorious.

I need to find a way to stop getting cut so early in matches, no idea why my fighters are so fragile in the face.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=emGMOw71RuI

Troy Alvarez | Justin Kane | KO | Round 3 at 3:33

I had a strong first two rounds...Fearia got into a good rythmn in the third and was starting to really get going but his head damage was high and I was able to get the KO...good fight.

[quote name='shotgunshine']Troy Alvarez | Justin Kane | KO | Round 3 at 3:33

I had a strong first two rounds...Fearia got into a good rythmn in the third and was starting to really get going but his head damage was high and I was able to get the KO...good fight.[/QUOTE]

Confirming. Good fight indeed.

Big Business | TJ Taylor | TKO | Round 2 at 3:41

Good fight...you were really working my body. I was trying to take my time and chip away at him..stunned him early in the first and in the second I dropped him with a counter punch and was able to finish it with some ground and pound.

Big Business | Tj Taylor | TKO | Round 2 | 3:41

Great fight! Your counters are crazy! That shot in the first round really caught me off guard. Wasn't expecting to go down so quickly.

[quote name='DarkTower80']Matt, I will be around in the evenings after about 6 pm MST. Also, most of the day Tuesday is open for me as well.[/QUOTE]

Tuesday is fairly open for me. Not sure what's up tonight yet, but I can definitely do tomorrow. Same goes for my fight with Ultimate Matt X.

bread's done
Back