[Video added] CheapyD Back on Bloomberg TV (9/14/06)

[quote name='Ivanhoe']haha well shes japanese so she probably knows more about gaming then the last guy that interviewed cheapyd.

Hmmm does this mean no cagcast this week? Its thursday....[/quote]
Yep, I guess Yamaguchi musta been misspelled or something.

[quote name='shipwreck']It's going to be weird transitioning from this murder story to Wii. I wonder if he got pushed back a little.[/QUOTE]

It's the death block, so hopefully...Ann Richards up next (although I have no fucking clue how that relates to business)

[quote name='shipwreck']It's going to be weird transitioning from this murder story to Wii. I wonder if he got pushed back a little.[/quote]I was thinking the same thing... and they just said that they're going to talk about some dead Texas person! Morbid +1, CheapyD -1.

[quote name='6669']Wow, this channel is really boring. Where's Cheapy to make it interesting?[/QUOTE]

There he is, he's in the Geico commercial.

I know they at least picked him up from his apartment, so he's around there somewhere. I think he was on this next show the last time.

[quote name='CocheseUGA']Looking at the lineup, I think Cheapy was an hour off.[/QUOTE]

You think he's on Wii time?

Could be, he seemed to think he was on right now, but I thought they were going to be cutting it close picking him up when they did.

he might not have been on at 9:50...but at least I knew ann richards has passed on. besides being governor of texas I also knew her as a guest star on king of the hill.

[quote name='youruglyclone']he might not have been on at 9:50...but at least I knew ann richards has passed on. besides being governor of texas I also knew her as a guest star on king of the hill.[/quote]I probably haven't even watched an accumulated episode of King of the Hill, yet somehow that sounds familiar.

[quote name='KaneRobot']I thought when she said "the big 3," she was going to jokingly lead into MS/Sony/Nintendo.[/quote]Uhh... me too actually.

Well, I'll check back at 10:50 EST. I think it makes more sense for Cheapy to be on this show the Bloomberg Report. Man, I holding out hope for some inside CAG shout outs.

[quote name='KaneRobot']I thought when she said "the big 3," she was going to jokingly lead into MS/Sony/Nintendo.[/quote]

hahahah ditto, but that episode of king of the hill is as follows "Hank and the Great Glass Elevator", Bill has a relationship with Ann. It's also the episode Peggy and Bobby dabble with cooking with Charcoal.

[quote name='shipwreck']AIM Chatroom: CheapyTV for those that are interested (and have AIM installed).[/quote]*Sigh* What's the best version? I uninstalled it once old versions > newer versions and I stopped using it.

[quote name='6669']They've announced it on the bottom of the screen instead. Are they still gonna have him on?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, he just got the time wrong I'm sure.

[quote name='shipwreck']AIM Chatroom: CheapyTV for those that are interested (and have AIM installed).[/QUOTE]
invite?
AIM: punqrokgurl6669

[quote name='CocheseUGA']Now we can't even call Pluto a planet? WTF?[/quote]Very old news. Where have you been?

Anyway, someone invite me. Zsaber64

bread's done
Back