[Video added] CheapyD Back on Bloomberg TV (9/14/06)

[quote name='CocheseUGA']Ehh, Monday. Not that old. 134340. Try putting that in a children's lyric.[/quote]Monday? It's been about a month!

020422_Mountain_dew_1.jpg

We've been hosed.

[quote name='KaneRobot']Ok, which one of you clowns came into the room, said "fags" and left?[/QUOTE]
It could literally be anyone.

[quote name='KaneRobot']It was probably Cheapy playing a joke on us.[/QUOTE]
Well we know he's not on TV right now, so its possible, but that wasn't his screenname.

I'm probably going to stick around til it's 9:30 on the west coast, otherwise I'm done. but from what's going on it's the european news portion of their programing so I doubt it's going to happen.

I've already seen a couple segments repeat so I seriously doubt it's happening tonight.

Very strange...I guess it wasn't shown live this time (or maybe only in Asia).
Sorry about that. Let me see what I can find out.

[quote name='spooie_redux']I just want to know one thing.

Has your dog bought any stock in Nintendo since the last time this question was asked?[/quote]

Same here.:cool: Anyway, so what happened guys? I just got home, but it looks like it didn't even air from what I read.

Sorry guys, Bloomberg TV in the US changed their schedule and didn't have that segment broadcasted. I'm getting a copy of the clip next week and hopefully can get it online.

[quote name='CheapyD']Sorry guys, Bloomberg TV in the US changed their schedule and didn't have that segment broadcasted. I'm getting a copy of the clip next week and hopefully can get it online.[/quote]

Sounds good. Keep us posted.:)

They did talk briefly about gaming related stuff. They talked about the Wii launching after the PS3, MS launching the Zune for Xmas, and Nintendo stocks PLUNGING (their words, not mine) yesterday.

Still put me to sleep more than a bottle of extra strength Nyquil. The chatroom did have appearances from a few CAG luminaries, like Shipwreck, Banky, and...uh, yeah.

They did talk briefly about gaming related stuff. They talked about the Wii launching after the PS3, MS launching the Zune for Xmas, and Nintendo stocks PLUNGING (their words, not mine) yesterday.

Still put me to sleep more than a bottle of extra strength Nyquil. However, the chatroom did have appearances from a few CAG luminaries, like Shipwreck, Banky, and...uh, yeah.

[quote name='CheapyD']Sorry guys, Bloomberg TV in the US changed their schedule and didn't have that segment broadcasted. I'm getting a copy of the clip next week and hopefully can get it online.[/quote]

Damn, that sucks. At least it broadcasted in Europe and Asia right?

[quote name='CheapyD']Yeah, it definitely went out on the air, just not in the USA.
Mrs Cheapy saw it and said I did a much better job of keeping my mouth closed when I wasn't taking.

I'm hoping they will have me back for a USA broadcast for a TGS wrap-up.

Oh, and here is how you know I didn't make the whole thing up:
http://www.bloomberg.com/tvradio/tv/past_guests_asia.html[/QUOTE]

9/15/2006 10:49 AM JST Cheap Ass Gamer Abrams, David Chief Executive Officer

hahahha CEO of CAG, also I like how there are all these professionals with big companies and someone from the senate and then there is someone stickin out like a sore thumb from "Cheap Ass Gamer"

[quote name='CheapyD']In this case, CEO = Cheap Executive Officer ;)[/QUOTE]

That's awesome. I love the fact that you're listed as the CEO! Does this mean that the mods are your Board of Directors? :D And what's Wombat?

[quote name='Scobie']That's awesome. I love the fact that you're listed as the CEO! Does this mean that the mods are your Board of Directors? :D And what's Wombat?[/quote]
Wombat's the guy who smells Cheapy's milk.

[quote name='Kaijufan']Wombat's the guy who smells Cheapy's milk.[/QUOTE]

Ouch!!! I didn't even realize I was throwing a slow pitch there... nicely played!

[quote name='Scobie']Ouch!!! I didn't even realize I was throwing a slow pitch there... nicely played![/QUOTE]

Indeed. A tad bit below the belt though.... wonder if Wombat is regretting leaving his other talent agency job.

[quote name='CheapyD']In this case, CEO = Cheap Executive Officer ;)[/quote]
They should've put you as Founder/President of CheapyD incorporated.
Now, that would've been bad ass.

Yea I've been to the main Bloomberg office for business here in Jersey many times. I loved the first appearance. Can't wait to see the new one.

Hey guys, sorry for the delay. I finally got the DVD delivered tonight.
I hope it was worth the wait!
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQl9U7xpW18[/media]

Great interview Cheapy, the interviewer was much better than last time. The funny part was the face she made when she said, "David, uhh got 30 seconds, your personal choice?":lol:

Also, where does she say you're from? "The CHG cast video game podcast in Tokyo?" Did I hear that right?

bread's done
Back