W: Various Games

Can we stop talking about dicks? lol

EDIT:

[quote name='monkyshines']wooo got the games i wanted hopefully i can get the vmu[/QUOTE]

In honor of me being greedy monkyshines you wont be getting the vmu... Just kidding, you can have it for free with your order ;)

If your lowball has no bids , it doesn't get bumped, if it doesn't get bumped it gets no hype, no hype=no money, no money= a mad auctioneer. The prices on the auction won't be so high without the first bidders. Also, if those bidders aren't important to you, then make a 1-2 day lowball, since everybody waits to bid til the end of time. Seems like a waste of time for the other bidders who actually express a want for your items for almost 2 weeks and keep up with it, to lose it all in the end by someone who never took the time to bid in your lowball until the end. Funny thing is, I didn't get outbid on much of anything, but Goguenator does alot to promote lowballs and getting other people to bid, and yet he often doesn't win anything because of snipers. Life ain't always fair, but I would hope you'd be more sympathetic to someone who was there the whole way with ya. Loyalty doesn't count for much when money is involved I guess.

[quote name='Agmaniacmike']If your lowball has no bids , it doesn't get bumped, if it doesn't get bumped it gets no hype, no hype=no money, no money= a mad auctioneer. The prices on the auction won't be so high without the first bidders. Also, if those bidders aren't important to you, then make a 1-2 day lowball, since everybody waits to bid til the end of time. Seems like a waste of time for the other bidders who actually express a want for your items for almost 2 weeks and keep up with it, to lose it all in the end by someone who never took the time to bid in your lowball until the end. Funny thing is, I didn't get outbid on much of anything, but Goguenator does alot to promote lowballs and getting other people to bid, and yet he often doesn't win anything because of snipers. Life ain't always fair, but I would hope you'd be more sympathetic to someone who was there the whole way with ya. Loyalty doesn't count for much when money is involved I guess.[/QUOTE]

This is my first time doing a lowball and I defiantly learned a few things: To shorten it, what day midnight comes on, and to sit on my computer and end it on the dot...

I agree with your post and appreciate the feedback... I will work to improve any future lowball that I might do... Kind of don't really want to do anymore lol However, loyalty? What are you talking about? I do not know anyone on CAG and everyone gets the same treatment... Plus I can't be loyal to a person I don't even know... Don't get me wrong I appreciate everyone's involvement and I thank them for it... Other then that I did not do anything to make things turn out the way they did...

every lowball people have to bitch at the end, so this lowball really is no different than the rest.

i dont understand why people care, when they get to keep their money.

its like getting a teddy bear in the misery box in CoD Zombies.

[quote name='H4Y4TO']
Other then that I did not do anything to make things turn out the way they did...[/QUOTE]

You ended it ten minutes late...

Also, what's up with the horrible use of ellipses on CAG? Come on, people.

[quote name='monkyshines']i think it was preatty good for a first time soo goooood job mr H4Y4TO ohohoh i sent you a msg not sure if you got it

[/QUOTE]

Thank you! And I just replied to it :)

[quote name='StripesOrBars']every lowball people have to bitch at the end, so this lowball really is no different than the rest.

its like getting a teddy bear in the misery box in CoD Zombies.[/QUOTE]

LOL.. You know I should offer bid insurance fee to support anti-snipping haha

[quote name='Indignate']You ended it ten minutes late...

Also, what's up with the horrible use of ellipses on CAG? Come on, people.[/QUOTE]

Thank you for beating a dead horse...

[quote name='H4Y4TO']This is my first time doing a lowball and I defiantly learned a few things: To shorten it, what day midnight comes on, and to sit on my computer and end it on the dot... [/QUOTE]

you already stated that the lowball was going to be over at 12...
why would we need you to make a post confirming that it is over for it to officially end?
But i understand from a seller point of view... $_$

It was a great lowball bud. I was just giving my feedback, thanks for taking it with a grain of salt. Don't worry about the exact end times, those are definitely a rarity. I'm actually kind of surprised about the massive hate against Moneymaker though, I've seen him bid on 3 times as much stuff at the end, he really didn't bid on that much at the end. However he did act like a dick afterwards. Also, the loyalty thing has to do with interacting with others while bidding. I enjoy the convos and really get to know the others better before the big rush on the last day, as do most people that run the things. Good luck on the next one if this one hasn't burnt you out.

[quote name='H4Y4TO']
Thank you for beating a dead horse...[/QUOTE]

I actually don't see enough complaints about the proper use of ellipses on CAG.

Oh, you were talking about the whole delay thing.

I only mentioned it because you're acting like it's not a big deal but the thing is, in a timed auction, the end date/time is a big deal.

[quote name='StripesOrBars']every lowball people have to bitch at the end, so this lowball really is no different than the rest.

[/QUOTE]

People complain because they invest a lot of time in keeping up with these. I had rarely participated in lowballs because I saw all the drama at the end; today I saw some games on here I really wanted and made a point to track it, even setting an alarm on my phone, but now I wished I had just sat it out and invested my time elsewhere.

There would be zero complaints from me, and a lot of other people, if the lowballers stuck to their rules and had everything more organized. Instead, you get people who think they've won items, only to find out it's not over when it was supposed to be over, or people who don't update the bids for days at a time, or some crazy last minute change that throws the whole thing up in the air. We're all putting faith in people on CAG, because there's no real accountability if you don't honor a deal, so it often turns into a mess when people don't do as they say they'll do.

As for me, think I'll just go back to ebay. At least on there, I know what BS to expect.

[quote name='Agmaniacmike']It was a great lowball bud. I was just giving my feedback, thanks for taking it with a grain of salt. Don't worry about the exact end times, those are definitely a rarity. I'm actually kind of surprised about the massive hate against Moneymaker though, I've seen him bid on 3 times as much stuff at the end, he really didn't bid on that much at the end. However he did act like a dick afterwards. Also, the loyalty thing has to do with interacting with others while bidding. I enjoy the convos and really get to know the others better before the big rush on the last day, as do most people that run the things. Good luck on the next one if this one hasn't burnt you out.[/QUOTE]

I think my real mistake was dragging it for 2 weeks... I understand where Moneydude is coming from everyone started to hate on him and he joked with everyone instead of coming back at them... I think most people got a deal/steal for the items they won and other paid Ebay prices..

EDIT:

[quote name='skinkrawl']People complain because they invest a lot of time in keeping up with these. I had rarely participated in lowballs because I saw all the drama at the end; today I saw some games on here I really wanted and made a point to track it, even setting an alarm on my phone, but now I wished I had just sat it out and invested my time elsewhere.

There would be zero complaints from me, and a lot of other people, if the lowballers stuck to their rules and had everything more organized. Instead, you get people who think they've won items, only to find out it's not over when it was supposed to be over, or people who don't update the bids for days at a time, or some crazy last minute change that throws the whole thing up in the air. We're all putting faith in people on CAG, because there's no real accountability if you don't honor a deal, so it often turns into a mess when people don't do as they say they'll do.

As for me, think I'll just go back to ebay. At least on there, I know what BS to expect.[/QUOTE]

First, I must apologize to you... Second, if you feel so strongly about it... We can agree to cancel the item/s you won w/ no problems and you can go to Ebay? Let me know before I send the invoice out...

It's truly sad to see that we have such issues in a lowball auction with a couple of CAGs that aren't doing anything except stirring up trouble.

StripesOrBars, you're already on some thin ice from earlier issues with causing trouble, and you were left alone when you fired off a racial slur about another CAG, which isn't tolerated. If you keep causing trouble in here, you'll be spending some time away from CAG again.

Moneymaker3323, you're doing nothing except being a sore winner, if your tactics could be considered to be "winning". If you withdraw your bids, keep your bids or whatever you plan to do or have done, you can stop acting like a spoiled brat. If you win a lowball or lose a lowball, you don't need to try and act like a petulant child by trying to rub it others' faces. Keep it civil and don't try to cause trouble where there isn't any.

The two of you can tone it down and act normal, or there's going to be time spent away from CAG, or worse.

[quote name='shrike4242']It's truly sad to see that we have such issues in a lowball auction with a couple of CAGs that aren't doing anything except stirring up trouble.

StripesOrBars, you're already on some thin ice from earlier issues with causing trouble, and you were left alone when you fired off a racial slur about another CAG, which isn't tolerated. If you keep causing trouble in here, you'll be spending some time away from CAG again.

Moneymaker3323, you're doing nothing except being a sore winner, if your tactics could be considered to be "winning". If you withdraw your bids, keep your bids or whatever you plan to do or have done, you can stop acting like a spoiled brat. If you win a lowball or lose a lowball, you don't need to try and act like a petulant child by trying to rub it others' faces. Keep it civil and don't try to cause trouble where there isn't any.[/QUOTE]

It's my fault Mod... I should have looked more into other peoples lowballs before starting mine...

[quote name='H4Y4TO']It's my fault Mod... I should have looked more into other peoples lowballs before starting mine...[/QUOTE]It's not your fault. There's other people to be blamed about how things are for stirring up trouble. No need to blame yourself.

[quote name='shrike4242']It's not your fault. There's other people to be blamed about how things are for stirring up trouble. No need to blame yourself.[/QUOTE]

I just don't want to see anyone get banned or anything due to my actions... If I would have ended the lowball on time this whole "issue" would not have happened...

Well H4Y4TO, we all love you ;D To be completely honest I like this lowball and everyone that does lowballs. You take time out of your day to sit at your computer and edit peoples bids and talk with people. I just get mad for the first few seconds then I kinda just move on so my apologies about that. But yes, I agree with stripes because EVERY lowball I have bidded on since I join CAGS there's always drama that cvomes up and I have no clue why lol. But like I stated I thank you H4Y4TO for doing an awesome job with this lowball and I hope to hear from you soon about Dragon Age Awakening and that it's working out for you! Also, don't worry about the time ending, your the seller and you can choose whatever time you want it to end regardless because its YOUR lowball. Now I am off to bed so good night everybody and can't wait to see this crazy invoice in the morning! =D

I got the lowball organized by what each person won... I will do the rest tomorrow, going to bed now. Also, sent out a few early invoices!

[quote name='H4Y4TO']Second, if you feel so strongly about it... We can agree to cancel the item/s you won w/ no problems and you can go to Ebay? Let me know before I send the invoice out...[/QUOTE]

Nope, I agreed to buy the items by placing a bid, so I will honor that agreement. Send me an invoice and I'll get the payment to you asap.

More invoices sent out... Will be back later today to send out the rest of the invoices...

Once again thank you to all who participated...

EDIT:

[quote name='Goguenator']Well H4Y4TO, we all love you ;D To be completely honest I like this lowball and everyone that does lowballs. You take time out of your day to sit at your computer and edit peoples bids and talk with people. I just get mad for the first few seconds then I kinda just move on so my apologies about that. But yes, I agree with stripes because EVERY lowball I have bidded on since I join CAGS there's always drama that cvomes up and I have no clue why lol. But like I stated I thank you H4Y4TO for doing an awesome job with this lowball and I hope to hear from you soon about Dragon Age Awakening and that it's working out for you! Also, don't worry about the time ending, your the seller and you can choose whatever time you want it to end regardless because its YOUR lowball. Now I am off to bed so good night everybody and can't wait to see this crazy invoice in the morning! =D[/QUOTE]

Respect. I am sure Awakening works I do not think I have the time to test it... I will take that off your price and I think I told you your eligible for 15% off final order as well? Sorry, can't remember let me know... Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Alright and yes I believe you told me that out of the million of messages we sent each other through out the week. But yes, whenever your free just send that invoice and I will pay ASAP. Thanks again H4Y4TO for the ballin lowball! =]

[quote name='StripesOrBars']so whens the next lowball?!![/QUOTE]

Coming Soon!!! It is actually going to be 24 or 48 hour lowball :) Stay tuned for details :)

[quote name='thelonepig']Is there any reason you're singling out five of the best (and most present) traders on this site? If it's a question of feedback, I've got over 200. Can I join? ;)[/QUOTE]

Yes the reason is because:
1. Squarehead back out of a trade so I had a bad experience with him...
2. The others talked a lot of sh*t and I prefer not to trade with them...

You could join them just talk a lot of sh*t or back out of a deal... You can have a million 100% feedback but people still wouldn't want to deal with you if you have a bad character... And I could care less if my items don't sell here then they will on Ebay or at my store, but I am not going to deal w/ a**holes...

Shenanigans, you are probably the only CAG on this site who has had a negative experience with any of those five members.

I spoke with Squarehard personally about backing out of a trade. As it turns out, you sold and/or removed some items that were to be included in the deal and increased the price on him plus wanted to charge in excess of the actual shipping amount.

Yeah, I'd back out at that point too.

As it turns out, Squarehard isn't the only CAG that has had difficulties with you. battousai11 has you down on his bad experience list for the same reason that you're accusing Squarehard.

I'm just trying to understand why you would single out five of the most upstanding CAG traders I've ever dealt with. They've all run and/or been involved with lowball hosting in the past and gave some feedback to your recent sale. You may not agree with how it was stated, but what I went back and read were all very sound points. You'd do well to take those into account not just in future lowballs, but in all your future business on CAG.

Please don't take this as anything more than trying to be constructive. I'm typing this more over concern for the health of the trading forum and for the part that you personally play into that.

[quote name='phoenix529']^That's what constitutes a bad trader? Hey, if tlp's in, I wanna join too! Let's add dv8! And Shrike![/QUOTE]

I don't think you understand which ok its for my use... but I will explain to you anyways... The list is called: Bad experience traders/prefer not to trade with
It's have nothing to do with bad traders! It says bad experience and people I do not want to trade with for my own reasons... No where does it say or I calm that these people are bad traders... The only thing it says is a list of people I don't want to deal with... These guys may be the best traders here on CAG and I wish them the best, but I do not want to deal with them... I posted the list to let them know not to bid in my lowballs or to do trades with... Thanks for your concerns :)

Wait, I'm on the list because I simply tried to correct you on what exactly the end date you had people believing was? Multiple people asked if the sale was over, as not only were Squarehard and I confused, but other bidders in the sale. I'm actually fine with being on the list, though, because seeing how this lowball sale ran, I'd prefer not to do business with you. But, congrats on the the outcome regardless! It seems like you made a little bit extra :)

[quote name='H4Y4TO']I don't think you understand which ok its for my use... but I will explain to you anyways... The list is called: Bad experience traders/prefer not to trade with
It's have nothing to do with bad traders! It says bad experience and people I do not want to trade with for my own reasons... No where does it say or I calm that these people are bad traders... The only thing it says is a list of people I don't want to deal with... These guys may be the best traders here on CAG and I wish them the best, but I do not want to deal with them... I posted the list to let them know not to bid in my lowballs or to do trades with... Thanks for your concerns :)[/QUOTE]

Actually, I'd argue that it is you who doesn't understand. You have these members' names on a list that says, immediately above it, "Bad experience traders", implying that other CAGs should not deal with them, because these particular CAGs, excepting Squarehard, hurt your feelings. Seems a bit of a stretch to me, but I digress.

Also would just like to point out, I've been "On hold" on a trade with H4Y4TO for well over a month now, still waiting to hear something solid from him. Just a heads up for all the winners of the lowball.

I spoke with Squarehard personally about backing out of a trade. As it turns out, you sold and/or removed some items that were to be included in the deal and increased the price on him plus wanted to charge in excess of the actual shipping amount.

Yeah, I'd back out at that point too.

As it turns out, Squarehard isn't the only CAG that has had difficulties with you. battousai11 has you down on his bad experience list for the same reason that you're accusing Squarehard.

I'm just trying to understand why you would single out five of the most upstanding CAG traders I've ever dealt with. They've all run and/or been involved with lowball hosting in the past and gave some feedback to your recent sale. You may not agree with how it was stated, but what I went back and read were all very sound points. You'd do well to take those into account not just in future lowballs, but in all your future business on CAG.

Please don't take this as anything more than trying to be constructive. I'm typing this more over concern for the health of the trading forum and for the part that you personally play into that.

First of all I do not have to explain myself to you... but since you are so in squareheads business, I guess I will entertain you. I told SH that I have a bunch of blurays let me know which ones you need. He gave me a list... I then replied to him with which ones I had... He did not like the prices I told him so he narrowed it down to like 5-7 blurays, which was not worth it to me @ the prices he wanted... so I didn't do the deal with him... I never sold any of the blu-rays... I still got all of them sitting right here... so what are you (SH) talking about...

As far as the rest of the CAGs that I prefer not to trade with is due to them being childish about the mistakes I had in my first lowball... And I just do not want to deal with people acting childish.... If people do not want to buy stuff from me because of that, that is fine with me... but for the low prices I sell things at someone will buy it... My costs for these games are low so I can sell them lower then most people... If all else fails I can always sell it on Ebay for double or triple profits... Thanks for your concerns but I have every right to pick who to trade with and who not to trade with... Nothing wrong with that... :)

[quote name='tooshorty6432168']Also would just like to point out, I've been "On hold" on a trade with H4Y4TO for well over a month now, still waiting to hear something solid from him. Just a heads up for all the winners of the lowball.[/QUOTE]

I think I said to you that we can deal with it after the end of the lowball...

[quote name='phoenix529']Actually, I'd argue that it is you who doesn't understand. You have these members' names on a list that says, immediately above it, "Bad experience traders", implying that other CAGs should not deal with them, because these particular CAGs, excepting Squarehard, hurt your feelings. Seems a bit of a stretch to me, but I digress.[/QUOTE]

I don't want to continue arguing with you so I will change the name to: Prefer not to trade with...

[quote name='monkyshines']hey dude still doing invoces still waiting for it lol[/QUOTE]

My fault, I am stop responding to these comment and get to invoicing now... sorry for the long wait...

Hey H4Y4TO, I've got an image of Chewbacca signed by Peter Mayhew.

It's not for trade, I just wanted to make you jealous ;P

[quote name='aptanor']Hey H4Y4TO, I've got an image of Chewbacca signed by Peter Mayhew.

It's not for trade, I just wanted to make you jealous ;P[/QUOTE]

lol That is nice... I would actually want it, sort of jealous... I have Peter Mayhew signature... Not on an image of Chewbacca but yeah...

[quote name='aptanor']Hey H4Y4TO, I've got an image of Chewbacca signed by Peter Mayhew.

It's not for trade, I just wanted to make you jealous ;P[/QUOTE]
I actually have a couple of those from comic-con last year lol

[quote name='Donkey132']I actually have a couple of those from comic-con last year lol[/QUOTE]
Went to Megacon a few years ago and he was there, so I got him to sign it.

[quote name='aptanor']Went to Megacon a few years ago and he was there, so I got him to sign it.[/QUOTE]
I swear he's at every convention lol

^ Never been to Megacon or ComicCon... If you ever want to get rid of that aptanor let me know... I have many rare games that you would be interested in...

bread's done
Back