W: Xbox Live $20 Card, PP Have: Gears Collection Code $8, R6V Code $4

[quote name='IanKazimer']Hey boss, lemme know if you ever decide to release Green Day Rock Band from your collection and into the wild ;) I'd be happy to adopt.[/QUOTE]

hah, will do man!

EDIT: im a bit surprised only one person has bid on ninja blade..and at a $1!

but this IS my first lowball...so im assuming bids get a little heated nearing end-time of the auction

[quote name='jcp42877']hah, will do man!

EDIT: im a bit surprised only one person has bid on ninja blade..and at a $1!

but this IS my first lowball...so im assuming bids get a little heated nearing end-time of the auction[/QUOTE]

Well, not trying to take away from the sale, but you could get Ninja Blade for 49 cents new at TRU last week. That may be contributing to the lack of bids.

[quote name='Mr Dude65']Well, not trying to take away from the sale, but you could get Ninja Blade for 49 cents new at TRU last week. That may be contributing to the lack of bids.[/QUOTE]

ahhh, i missed that! gotcha lol. that could be a factor.

my toysrus has been out of clearance games for a whileeee now, but last time they had NB was when it was $40 everywhere else and TRU has it for only $20 then

Yeah, it was $14.98 on clearance, then with 30% off and - $10 coupon, it was 49 cents. Best deal ever!!!!!!

Oh, and nice list, BTW!!

[quote name='jcp42877']Well, then I will kindly ask you to remove your bid, as I'm not taking the extra fee label off. This figure and the big daddy are going to require bigger boxes. And Hell will freeze over before I sell that Boba fett for $1+$3 shipping...I'd actually go into negative numbers[/QUOTE]

I meant please remove my bid, not remove the extra shipping fee. In the future please be sure to alert a bidder when you have changed an item at all. If I would have won it and found out there was an extra shipping fee I would have left a negative, etc. Best of luck with your lowball! :D

[quote name='Lord Humongous']I meant please remove my bid, not remove the extra shipping fee. In the future please be sure to alert a bidder when you have changed an item at all. If I would have won it and found out there was an extra shipping fee I would have left a negative, etc. Best of luck with your lowball! :D[/QUOTE]

Oh, ok, gotcha. Sorry for that bud :/

I just forgot to put it up in the beginning, but thanks for the protip!

#8 Fallout 3 hardcover artbook - $3
#10 Modern Warfare 2 artbook $2.00
#12 Fallout 3 Preorder Soundtrack $2.00
#14 Megabloks LE Halo figurine (sealed) $2.00
#23 Batman Arkham Asylum "Amazon.com" preorder comic $2.00

#37 :360: Ninja Blade $2.00

#54 :dvd: Family Guy Volume 7 $8.00
#59 :dvd: Lord of the Rings Return of the King Extended Cut $2.00
#63 :dvd: Hot Fuzz- $1

I'll be sure to update those bids asap. In the mean while..bump

Not much longer till this is over. Let's see some bids hombres ;)

#24 XBOX 360 A/V cables (in Microsoft green baggie; never used) - $1
#25 Modern Warfare 2 Hardened Edition Plastic Slipcoverbox - $1
Question about the MW2 slipcoverbox: I'm a little confused but is it the slipcover + box? Sorry if it seems a little dumb to ask.

[quote name='Master Troll']#24 XBOX 360 A/V cables (in Microsoft green baggie; never used) - $1
#25 Modern Warfare 2 Hardened Edition Plastic Slipcoverbox - $1
Question about the MW2 slipcoverbox: I'm a little confused but is it the slipcover + box? Sorry if it seems a little dumb to ask.[/QUOTE]

it's the hard plastic box that the hardened edition steelbook & artbook came in. more like a plastic sleeve?

#47 That 70's Show Season 3 (sealed!) $3
#55 Heroes Season 1 $3
#56 Heroes Season 2 $3
#57 Heroes Season 3 $3
#58 Dexter Season 3 $4

last day....only hours left! And the heroes seasons @ $4.00 have been noted! :)

I cannot thank y'all enough for cooperation and patience on my part!

B033.The Dark Spire - $6
B034.Flash Focus - $2
B121.Metal Gear Solid Digital Graphic Novel - $2
B136.Shuffle Volumes 1-6 + Box - $13
B162.DBZ Super Android 13/ Bojack Unbound - $4

bids updated.

i'm anxious for the last few hours :)

probably stupid of me to compete with dv8mad's ultimate (poor planning on my part..am a newbie to this after all)..but i'll take what I can get!

#55 Heroes Season 1- $5.00

edit: did you see my post? i posted at 6pm PST which is 9 EST. did you update bids yet?
just making sure that you didn't overlook my bid

Last edited by a moderator:
Darn...this lowball ended earlier than I anticipated. Ah well...would've liked to have gotten in on this, specifically the Dexter and Ninja Blade. Maybe next time around :)

You should really go the next mile and just send invoices to people yourself. Some people are pretty busy and may forget they even threw down a bid in certain lowballs, so it's better if you just send them the invoice yourself to make sure they know they have won something.

[quote name='Squarehard']You should really go the next mile and just send invoices to people yourself. Some people are pretty busy and may forget they even threw down a bid in certain lowballs, so it's better if you just send them the invoice yourself to make sure they know they have won something.[/QUOTE]

^This

I just texted one of my buddies who won something in your lowball. He didn't even realize he won lol.

bread's done
Back