W: Xbox Live $20 Card, PP Have: Gears Collection Code $8, R6V Code $4

Hey why pay 16 bucks for it when you can get it for free! i found a website where you can get free games from amazon and ebay i ordered myself halo 3 for free! all you have to do is sign up get points by completing surverys and then order your prize from amazon or ebay FREE! i cant give you the link because this website wont let me so email me at [email protected] and ill give you the link!

hell go into gamestop and buy a copy and REALLY nicely ask for these and theyll give them to you .., they just have to scan a barcode and it ends up on the receipt.., its not hard to get them for free.

[quote name='DrunknIronRabit']hell go into gamestop and buy a copy and REALLY nicely ask for these and theyll give them to you .., they just have to scan a barcode and it ends up on the receipt.., its not hard to get them for free.[/QUOTE]

GTFO.

On topic... I might have to throw you an offer. Those are the 2 DLC's that I do not have. :)

alright..shoot :) i'm also needing some MSP, so that is acceptable currency :)

on another note...i shipped your stuff out today ZxT..haha, BARELY fit, even in the $14.50 box, but it's all good!

need to update my thread

Are you willing to sell only the 3rd season of Heroes and if so whats the price shipped? Also whats the condition of the set?

Thanks,
Anthony

Bump...ill also take 1200 Microsoft points as payment. Really would like these gone before my urge to use them gets too high lol

bread's done
Back