W: Xbox Live $20 Card, PP Have: Gears Collection Code $8, R6V Code $4

yeah you can sell the DLC cards and preorder codes on eBay for about $110 alone, buy another LE retail, resell the codes, rinse and repeat. God Bless Suckers, i'm selling mine lol

hah..you ain't kiddin. i'm just worried once i rip mine open to get the card out, no one will end up buying it and i won't be able to get a refund at best buy :/

[quote name='jcp42877']hah..you ain't kiddin. i'm just worried once i rip mine open to get the card out, no one will end up buying it and i won't be able to get a refund at best buy :/[/QUOTE]

How badly do you want the game? You could always list it for 30 or so on eBay, and if it sells then you'll ultimately have a LE for 50 bucks..not a bad deal :)

[quote name='mr_bungle']How badly do you want the game? You could always list it for 30 or so on eBay, and if it sells then you'll ultimately have a LE for 50 bucks..not a bad deal :)[/QUOTE]

haha, your logic makes sense. but i kinda, really wanna play the game, and the LE itself would be pointless without the game to me lol. This wouldn't have been a LE i was planning on buying anyways. but idk...my curiosity may kill me and i might end up opening it and keeping it all haha.

i'm hearing so-so things about the game so far :/ loved the first 2, but idk...this could be $85 back in my bank account

Ahhhhh...gotcha! Well yea, if someone shoots me a nice offer, I may just do that :D I'd love to land at least $50 for the DLC..I know that SOUNDS steep, but it looks to be a hot item right now and if I can get that amount or more, then yea! :)

Yeah, it's always best to put up DLC a day before the game comes out. Shoot, even if you could get 35-40, I'd sell it and keep the other stuff. You're most likely to get your best deal on eBay, around here most CAGs know what stuff is worth and most are too cheap to buy DLC :lol:

[quote name='mr_bungle']Yeah, it's always best to put up DLC a day before the game comes out. Shoot, even if you could get 35-40, I'd sell it and keep the other stuff. You're most likely to get your best deal on eBay, around here most CAGs know what stuff is worth and most are too cheap to buy DLC :lol:[/QUOTE]
Exactly. Not trying to bring you down or anything but that code is most likely not to sell if kept around CAG.

80 for the Fable 3 Limited Edition SEALED

Last edited:
[quote name='starmask2k3']80 for the Fable 3 Limited Edition SEALED[/QUOTE]

so want you think

Probably not...by the time I spent money shipping it too, I can just get more by returning it to best buy with my receipt and getting my $75 and $10 RZ credit back.

It's just not logical..

[quote name='jcp42877']Probably not...by the time I spent money shipping it too, I can just get more by returning it to best buy with my receipt and getting my $75 and $10 RZ credit back.

It's just not logical..[/QUOTE]

good luck then i guess i am getting it from K-mart then

bread's done
Back