WANT ANYTHING OFF THE INTERNET FOR FREE????!!!!Free ANYTHING from Amazon!!!FREE GH3!!

WOAH how did that happen with gaminglagoon. I hate their guts also they banned me from the forum as a spam bot when i spoke the truth about their script erros. ANYWAYS, I HAVE LIKE 15 more points until i get a ds lite!

What happend do you know why that happend on your gaminglagoon? Maybe i should just cashout my 10,000 wii points :whistle2:X

dunno if you saw, but CashChute opened a new ref site and just announced two "surprise" contests til july 31st, seen in the awesome thread :D

[quote name='becuzimbrown']WOW....gaminglagoon just screwed me over for the last time

Curent Points: -999999.99

real mature assholes[/quote]
It's better then being banned from PrizeRebel after doing offers 100% fair and legit with correct information (and them saying that I violated "something" in their ToS, which I clearly didn't).. I guess they really don't like anyone gaining 10 or so points in an hour, go figure - I'm sticking with GL now I suppose (since PrizeRebel doesn't even have a support desk / e-mail or anything to contact them by that is visible w/o logging in).

[quote name='LegendK7ll3r']It's better then being banned from PrizeRebel after doing offers 100% fair and legit with correct information (and them saying that I violated "something" in their ToS, which I clearly didn't).. I guess they really don't like anyone gaining 10 or so points in an hour, go figure - I'm sticking with GL now I suppose (since PrizeRebel doesn't even have a support desk / e-mail or anything to contact them by that is visible w/o logging in).[/quote]

same thing happened to me on gaminglagoon....i did offers 100% fair/legit and still got those points...support tickets were never answered and their crappy mods on the forums kept telling me it was my fault

as for prizerebel, i dont know what you did , but it i highly doubt you got banned on purpose. Ive gained over 100 points prizerebel and so have many other people on CAG. A lot of us stopped using gaminglagoon because they have by far the worst support of all the GPT sites. Prizerebel has always given us good/fast support. On gaminglagoon most of the people that run the forums are teenagers that are unfair and immature. But i guess most people use it because they are very popular, and were one of the first sites that didnt require a CC.

[quote name='becuzimbrown']http://refs.cashchute.com/?ref=484

get a FREE WII with 5 refferals...and you only need to do 3 offers that dont require a credit card!!!!![/quote]

if you need any help for this site, ill be more than glad to help you.

all you need to do is the 3 offers labeled "Dotschool" which are 100% FREE and no credit card is required

then, get 5 refs and BAM free wii (you can also get a ps3, paypal, visa giftcard, ipod, zune etc.)

[quote name='becuzimbrown']same thing happened to me on gaminglagoon....i did offers 100% fair/legit and still got those points...support tickets were never answered and their crappy mods on the forums kept telling me it was my fault

as for prizerebel, i dont know what you did , but it i highly doubt you got banned on purpose. Ive gained over 100 points prizerebel and so have many other people on CAG. A lot of us stopped using gaminglagoon because they have by far the worst support of all the GPT sites. Prizerebel has always given us good/fast support. On gaminglagoon most of the people that run the forums are teenagers that are unfair and immature. But i guess most people use it because they are very popular, and were one of the first sites that didnt require a CC.[/quote]
Hmm, well, I'm going to try sending an e-mail to "[email protected]", since that is the only thing I can find about contacting them w/o violating the ToS by making a second account to use their actual support.

The only reason I said about sticking to G.L., would be because I have done many offers for them, almost all of which approved for me, and I also got a 4,000 points card from them already, so there is nothing badI can say about them for right now (haven't used their support or anything, so wouldn't know about that stuff).

I do really want to know why PrizeRebel banned me and said I violated the ToS though, because that is really odd since I did everything 100 fair and legit.

[quote name='LegendK7ll3r']Hmm, well, I'm going to try sending an e-mail to "[email protected]", since that is the only thing I can find about contacting them w/o violating the ToS by making a second account to use their actual support.

The only reason I said about sticking to G.L., would be because I have done many offers for them, almost all of which approved for me, and I also got a 4,000 points card from them already, so there is nothing badI can say about them for right now (haven't used their support or anything, so wouldn't know about that stuff).

I do really want to know why PrizeRebel banned me and said I violated the ToS though, because that is really odd since I did everything 100 fair and legit.[/quote]

yea, that is very odd...dont know why they would do that...but im pretty sure it was a mistake

http://refs.cashchute.com/?ref=484

if anyone needs help, feel free to post here, the dotschool offers are VERY easy...as a matter of fact, the only offers that are easier than the dotschool offers....are the zip/email offers!!!!

get a free wii WITHOUT a credit card! JOIN NOW!!

[quote name='becuzimbrown']yea, that is very odd...dont know why they would do that...but im pretty sure it was a mistake

if anyone needs help, feel free to post here, the dotschool offers are VERY easy...as a matter of fact, the only offers that are easier than the dotschool offers....are the zip/email offers!!!!

get a free wii WITHOUT a credit card! JOIN NOW!![/QUOTE]

How much of the dotschool offers did you have to complete in order to get credit? Is it simply putting in your zip code, or do you actually have to request information from the schools?

[quote name='Greetard']How much of the dotschool offers did you have to complete in order to get credit? Is it simply putting in your zip code, or do you actually have to request information from the schools?[/quote]

you actually have to request information from them....but basically all you do is type in your name, address, REAL phone number (so the automated phone call can verify that it is your real number), and birthday

do this 3 times, and you're done.

[quote name='becuzimbrown']http://refs.cashchute.com/?ref=484

get a FREE WII with 5 refferals...and you only need to do 3 offers that dont require a credit card!!!!![/quote]

i currently have 1/3 credit ....and 1/5 refferals that are green
1 of my other 2 refferals has 1/2 credit, and my other one has 0

almost to my goal to getting a wii!!!!!!!! FOR FREE WITHOUT A CREDIT CARD!!!!

Please know that the email/zip offers are NOT on the refferal based site. You also have a different referral link for each site.

Also, the DotSchools offers are down right now until the advertiser verifies that it is ok for it to be run on incentive sites.

[quote name='becuzimbrown']yea, that is very odd...dont know why they would do that...but im pretty sure it was a mistake

get a free wii WITHOUT a credit card! JOIN NOW!![/quote]

http://www.key2free.com/prizes?ref=459
http://www.noncc.customorderthis.com/?ref=24873

bump...a couple of sites that are refferal based, but are awesome

key2free is new

noncc.customorderthis requires NO CC!!! its refferal based, so get all your points from refferals!!

[quote name='primetime']Would it take an insane amount of offers to get a PS3 from Prizerebel?[/quote]

they probably dont even have enough offers for the ps3 lol

but you can definetly get ps3 accessories/games

bread's done
Back