WANT ANYTHING OFF THE INTERNET FOR FREE????!!!!Free ANYTHING from Amazon!!!FREE GH3!!

well, nothing has ever been sent to my house before so i think you would be ok

if you are really worried, just put someone elses address

or do what my friend does...change the number before your street name so it wont be sent to your house.

ex: if you live on 123 cherry lane

type in 456 cherry lane, to trick the site

[quote name='bloodshot']Rofl, thats what I do and I help started this baby up. Referral #42 ftw![/quote]

nice, im 118

anyone know what number its up to now?

I need 150 credits from prizerebel to get the AC6 Flight Stick bundle, what would be some good offers to use? And does your 100 ms points offer still stand?

[quote name='xXBrandonHeatXx']I need 150 credits from prizerebel to get the AC6 Flight Stick bundle, what would be some good offers to use? And does your 100 ms points offer still stand?[/quote]

sorry for the late response, but if you do the Credit card offers, you get a lot of points. im sorry again, i dont have any ms points left, but if i get more, ill post here letting you know.

hope you still use prizerebel

also.....more refferals would be helpful too....

[quote name='xDarkElement']Yo your title is way misleading. I doubt you can get a wii from just referrals.
Change it plx.[/quote]

sorry, i havent payed attention to my title in a while!

Funny thing about advertising GHIII in the topic of this thread... I ordered a GHIII bundle for Wii from PrizeRebel when it was priced at an amazing 85 points (5 below retail). Well, a few days passed when finally my prize was confirmed as sent, though the price of GHIII was no longer 85. The upped it to 100! I still only had to pay the 85, but all the suckers that ordered it after me have to pay 100! I'm thinking PR got thoroughly screwed in filling my request by paying a reseller to order my GHIII at a price much higher than the $90 retail as it was a week or two after launch and GHIII was hard hard hard to find! Haha. Good times.

bread's done
Back