What's in the PS Store (5/31/16): Neon Chrome, Oxenfree, Primal, There Came an Echo, Plague Inc, & More!

[quote name='smiggity']The CAG community for Warhawk is unrivaled. CAG Socom is running a close second though;)[/quote]
:whistle2:|:whistle2:s:???::whistle2:&:whistle2:#:D:lol::rofl:

;) Just messing with you.

Uh-oh.

http://www.joystiq.com/2009/03/03/sony-looking-to-make-psp-psn-more-like-virtual-console/

In hopes of bolstering its PSP PSN download scene, Sony plans to expand its digital catalog to include non-PlayStation console titles. "In general, there's a lot of discussion about [publishers'] back catalogs that will finally find its way to PlayStation Network in the back half of this year," said SCEA's John Koller to MTV Multiplayer. That would include both the promise of more PSOne titles (as North America seriously needs to catch up to Japan in that regard) and pre-PSOne retro titles.

Despite becoming more Virtual Console-ish, this expansion of the PSP side of PSN will also offer more portable versions of PS3 downloadable titles, such as PixelJunk Monsters and the already released Super Stardust Portable. Koller says that Sony's studios are preparing more internally developed download-only titles. This strong focus on digital distribution makes us wonder if the whole "dropping UMD" rumors are true.

Because they probably won't come anywhere close to what they're suggesting and will just bring more hate upon them for not matching SCEI's output.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Because they probably won't come anywhere close to what they're suggesting and will just bring more hate upon them for not matching SCEI's output.[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

"probably."

:rofl:

[quote name='mguiddy']:whistle2:|:whistle2:s:???::whistle2:&:whistle2:#:D:lol::rofl:

;) Just messing with you.[/quote]

:lol: Okay, maybe not a close second.

Yes Dreamcast games on PSN would be magic.

While I don't like the UMD format for it's cost and performance issues, I'm very skeptical of DRM discless media. I want the right to be raped bytrade in games at GS dammit!

It's terrible. Poorly programmed paint-by-numbers boring-as-hell beat'emup. At least, that's what I got with the demo. Stunningly bad. Shouldn't be released at all; it's so bad it makes me wonder if it was planned to be a $60 full release, and after initial testing, demoted to shitware status - that they can turn a profit as a $20 digital title, as opposed to paying to press and ship $60 discs that would become $20 quicker than you can say "Stranglehold."

That bad.

[quote name='QiG']Don't even bother downloading the Watchmen demo? (As if I'm not going to anyway).[/quote]

It's nowhere near as bad as he's saying it is. It isn't great, that's for sure, and I wouldn't buy it for $20, but it's a serviceable beat'em up game.

I believe the content's up. I'm downloading the Prince of Persia epilogue right now (Front Page Banner). 518mb @ $9.99

EDIT: All the content is up now, including Killzone: Liberation for PSP, and a lot of MLB 09 the Show Themes. 5 of them.

Games
The Watchmen: The End is Nigh - $19.99

Demos
The Watchmen: The End is Nigh
Wanted: Weapons of Fate

Add-ons
Prince of Persia - Epilogue pack - $7.99
Burnout Paradise - Toy Car Collection- $12.99
Burnout Paradise - Toy Car Pack 1 - $5.99
Burnout Paradise - Four Pack 2 - $3.99
Burnout Paradise - Toy Nakamura - $2.49
Burnout Paradise - Toy Hunter Cavalry - $1.99
Burnout Paradise - Toy Hunter Manhattan - $1.99
Burnout Paradise - Toy Jansen P12 - $1.99
Burnout Paradise - Toy Krieger WTR - $1.99
Burnout Paradise - Toy Carson GT Concept - $1.99
Burnout Paradise - Toy Carson Inferno Van - $1.99
Burnout Paradise - Toy Hunter Citizen - $1.99
Burnout Paradise - Toy Hunter Takedown 4x4 - $1.99
High Velocity Bowling - Bruce - $0.99
High Velocity Bowling - Carmen - $0.99
Street Fighter IV - Shoryuken Pack - $3.99
Skate 2 - Throwback Pack - Free
Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm - Storm Pack 10 - Free
Rock Band - "Texas Flood" album by Stevie Ray Vaughan - $15.99 - Includes the ten songs below
Rock Band - "Love Struck Boy" by Stevie Ray Vaughan - $1.99
Rock Band - "Pride and Joy" by Stevie Ray Vaughan - $1.99
Rock Band - "Texas Flood" by Stevie Ray Vaughan - $1.99
Rock Band - "Tell Me" by Stevie Ray Vaughan - $1.99
Rock Band - "Rude Mood" by Stevie Ray Vaughan - $1.99
Rock Band - "Testify" by Stevie Ray Vaughan - $1.99
Rock Band - "Mary Had a Little Lamb" by Stevie Ray Vaughan - $1.99
Rock Band - "Dirty Pool" by Stevie Ray Vaughan - $1.99
Rock Band - "I'm Cryin" by Stevie Ray Vaughan - $1.99
Rock Band - "Lenny" by Stevie Ray Vaughan - $1.99
Rock Band - "New" by No Doubt - $1.99
Guitar Hero World Tour - European Track Pack 3 - $5.49 - Includes the three songs below
Guitar Hero World Tour - "In The Shadows" by Rasmus - $1.99
Guitar Hero World Tour - "C'est Comme Ca" by Rita Mitsuko - $1.99
Guitar Hero World Tour - "Break It Out" by Vanilla Sky - $1.99

Videos
Tom Clancy's HAWX Gameplay Trailer
Tom Clancy's HAWX PS3 YouTube Upload Trailer
Midnight Club: LA South Central Trailer
Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection Trailer
Breaking Bad Webisodes
Street Fighter: The Legend of Chun-Li Trailer

Themes
MLB 09 - MLB
MLB 09 - Baltimore
MLB 09 - Pittsburgh
MLB 09 - San Diego
MLB 09 - Seattle
MLB 09 - Washington

Premium Themes
Bunnies Pinups - $0.99
Bunnies Pinups PSP Theme 1 - $0.99
Bunnies Pinups PSP Theme 2 - $0.99
Metal Battalion Maidens PSP Theme 1 - $0.99
Metal Battalion Maidens PSP Theme 2 - $0.99
Metal Battalion Maidens PSP Theme 3 - $0.99

PSP Games
Killzone Liberation - $15.99 - 510 MB

PSP Themes
Resistance Retribution
MLB 09 - MLB
MLB 09 - Baltimore
MLB 09 - Pittsburgh
MLB 09 - San Diego
MLB 09 - Seattle
MLB 09 - Washington

Prince of Persia: Epilogue ($9.99)
New Region: The Underground Palace
New Power: Energize
New Attack: Sprinting Clash
New Unlockable Skins
File size: 518 MB

The pack, called the Prince of Persia Epilogue, will "develop the relationship between the Prince and Elika following the end of the game," according to comments made by Ubisoft producer Jamal Rguigui during an IGN interview.

"Also, players will discover the immense and once glorious Underground Palace which is now corrupted and where danger awaits every corner," said Rguigui, who added that the higher-paced levels will also add one new enemy and player attack to the mix.

==> Had to post this, 'cause I didn't know what the pack was about. :p

Themes
MLB 09 - MLB
MLB 09 - Baltimore
MLB 09 - Pittsburgh
MLB 09 - San Diego
MLB 09 - Seattle
MLB 09 - Washington

WTF Sony? These are the teams you pick to make themes available for? Let me guess you'll whore out the rest of them as fucking premium themes...

[quote name='Chitown021']Themes
MLB 09 - MLB
MLB 09 - Baltimore
MLB 09 - Pittsburgh
MLB 09 - San Diego
MLB 09 - Seattle
MLB 09 - Washington

WTF Sony? These are the teams you pick to make themes available for? Let me guess you'll whore out the rest of them as fucking premium themes...[/quote]

Believe it or not, some of us root for teams that don't buy Championships (oops- sorry Seattle- nice try last year! LOL :applause: ).

I'm happy to see my O's represented. The only team in the history of Baseball that could finish 5th place in a division, yet be one of the 12-15 best teams in baseball (heck Toronto or Boston would win the AL West if they played in that division).

Crystal Defenders game and demo up on JPN PSN.
It's that FF Tactics tower defense game. It's in English and has custom soundtracks.

Oh man, I should have posted my impressions here.

Yeah.... beat the demo.
Not a good game at all. I'll have it since a friend is giving it to me, but man, I would not pay for it.

The update doesn't happen until Thursday afternoon/evening. It's been up in the UK store since last week, so you can check there if you have a UK PSN account.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']It wasn't there until a while after the blog post.[/quote]
Yes, I know, I was just posting the answer for anyone else that looks here, to save people the time, and for people like me who rarely click the links. If I just said "It'll be $9.99" someone might have wanted to know where I got my information. :lol:

And no Trophies nor voice chat. I know someone that won't be buying it. His name starts with a freaky and ends with zeeky. ;)

Isn't that everybody that posts on the blog? :lol:

It's a miracle that it's still coming out, so I imagine that those things weren't mandatory when they were finishing up.

yay for patapon 2 demo... i downloaded the japanese version a few months ago and played it even though i was clueless about what was happening. fun game though, it was tough finishing the first one.

bread's done
Back