*Wii Conga!* old

Bump

For the users roaming the thread, and have some interested in joining, give it a shot. Its easy, inexpensive, and you will then be added to the conga. Have any questions? Well simply post your questions and Im sure they will be answered in no time. Thanks.

You can take me off the list. I'm not going to green, stupid Stamps.com won't green me and yesterday I had to cancel my trial membership. Sorry for the trouble and NorthX didn't get his referral.

id send a support ticket to them about the MCR, how its been more than 2 weeks.

did you make sure to include the header of the email when you did it?

oh then thats why it hasnt gone through. in whatever you use to look at your email there should be an option to "view full header" somewhere. It has more detailed info of the sender and stuff. So what I'd do is find that stuff and resubmit the MCR, and then it should go through.

Haven't been here in awhile but I'm suprised I'm on the top. Too bad I'm back to the bottom in 2 days and I STILL haven't received a referral. BUMP come on people

Just wanted to say hello! (It's been awhile). And thanks to incubus for keeping this thing rotating like clockwork!

bumping.

also giving an update: the wii is still backordered :cry:

Code:
Unfortunately, it [the nintendo wii] is still back-ordered. Due to the sporadic shipments of them during the holiday season,..., however, as the holidays have now passed, we should again shortly begin receiving regular shipments of the system. As soon as we reach your order, your order will be shipped.

i LOVE forums. they always seem to be the best place for EVERYTHING!! XD XD

anyways, i didnt find this till just yesterday... and i already made a yournintendowii4free account and did an offer.... so i was wondering if you guys could uhh.... maybe.. add me to the list? :roll:

im really sorry that i didnt get u guys a ref though.... honestly, im a team player its just i found this thing a bit late..

so if you guys would be so kind, could u please queue me a spot in the line?

im willing to make another account and get u guys a ref
just post back with updates and news on whether or not im on the list

THANKS XD

EDIT
oh sorry i forgot the link
it's my aunt's account, she was planning to use this to get me and my siblings a wii...
so anyways its under
Aaysha Naz

plzplzplzplzplz add me to list, whether u guys do or dont i'll still ref one of u guys... just, where do i go to do it?

hey zed,

In order to get in the conga line you must do an offer under one of the people on the first page (it says "choose one of these 3" or something along those lines") Once you do that and go green you will be added to the conga. Also, i would edit your post and remove what you said about doing offers over and over since it is against trainn's TOS.

alrighty, so i dont have to put my info here? as soon as i do the ref on the first post, i'll be in the list?

just confirm in next post
i dont wanna waste money on an offer....

[quote name='zedd56']alrighty, so i dont have to put my info here? as soon as i do the ref on the first post, i'll be in the list?

just confirm in next post
i dont wanna waste money on an offer....[/quote]

To get into the conga, you must tell who you signed up under what offer you did what e-mail you used and your ref link.

exactly what spitfire said, sign up under some one, let us know who and give us your referral link, and then you get in the list when the person confirms.

Also, i got done with the wii site and was looking to get the wii console by itself but it's backordered and Trainn said that they would have gotten my wii out in 5-6 weeks.

North X08
[email protected]
Stamps.com
Pending

lol, i completed under NorthX08 and then you rotated and I forgot who i competed under and spent 20 min searching the forums for the name. I hope this works. Stamps.com is a pain

I hope it was North X08, neway, it was the first on the list before the last rotation, the currnet list has help1 listed first if that helps.

[quote name='SpitFire158']Also, i got done with the wii site and was looking to get the wii console by itself but it's backordered and Trainn said that they would have gotten my wii out in 5-6 weeks.[/QUOTE]
Take the cash. The equivalent is good.

Damn this conga line takes 4ever. Can i refer my family even if they have the same billing address as me? I think my credit card company saw the charges as identity theft and canceled the stamps thing which is why im not going green.

How did the people in this forum get banned? I see it on the front page(xbroootalx (1/5) banned) i've been looking for a reason in the forums but i can't find it.

hey skrillex. The conga isn't really for people who need the wii immediately. If you have some patience, it will help you get a few referrals but you still have to a do some work on your own to get other referrals. If you plan on doing the wii site anyway, you might as well sign up under the conga, since at least you have the chance of benefitting from it.

bread's done
Back