*Wii Conga!* old

I hope we can keep up this recent trend of renewed interest and fresh signups for this conga! I would love to finally reach my referral cap and place an order for a Wii!!! Thanks to those in the CAG community for your interest and for signing on!

Hopefully we will get some more people to sign up.

If your a new member and are second guessing or on the fence about joining, just post your questions and Im sure someone will help you guide you though the process. Its easy to do.

sirki make your own post with this info because more than likely a mod is going to remove your link from this thread.

[quote name='sirki11a1ot']i cant make one for some reason so i just posted in here[/quote]

What do you mean you cant make one? It doesnt allow you to sign up?

[quote name='buterbals']What do you mean you cant make one? It doesnt allow you to sign up?[/quote]
the person said make your own post, well i press new topic and it says I cant do it

[quote name='sirki11a1ot']the person said make your own post, well i press new topic and it says I cant do it[/quote] You are new to CAG. You must be a member for one calendar month before you are allowed to post your own thread in this particular forum.

Removed the offending post.
If you cannot create a new topic, it is because you do not meet the requirements, please read the stickied posts. Do not by any means spam a topic that is related to your URL, because that will only get your post removed and possibly worse.

[quote name='Foladar']Removed the offending post.
If you cannot create a new topic, it is because you do not meet the requirements, please read the stickied posts. Do not by any means spam a topic that is related to your URL, because that will only get your post removed and possibly worse.[/quote]
LOL possibly worse my first time and i get banned lol, and whats funny is that i can spend 2min and make a new account lol also what about the tons of people posting bump now thats is spam! maybe you should reconsider your job as a "forum guide" because your bad at it, what a bk go ahead ban this one its easy to make a new account it also is to use a proxy if i get my ip banned, your just wasting your time banning me nub cake

oh yea and i will make sure i hack your account and make you banned by changing your pass for spaming because you posting here to not sticking to the topic

Another update: It originally said the shipping estimate would be dec 27 (just in time for kwanza lol) but after contacting trainn, i have been informed that the wii is now on back order, and it will be approx 4 weeks before my order is processed :(

hey sejad, I only up the number when someone signs up under you for the conga. so say you wanted to go for the 6 referral item, you could still get 5 from here.

Just let us know when you get enough for your item so that we can take you off and congratulate you!

[quote name='psincubus']hey sejad, I only up the number when someone signs up under you for the conga. so say you wanted to go for the 6 referral item, you could still get 5 from here.

Just let us know when you get enough for your item so that we can take you off and congratulate you![/quote]

that does make sense, ok thx!

Am I allowed to offer like free Digital KeyChains and stuff like that for people if they sing up under me on this Conga....?

Sejad, yes you are but you can't advertise in this thread. You would have to create your own post in this forum (Referral Central) and advertise there. But remember, you are only allowed to create one thread in this forum, so if you already have one, just edit the first post.

Cool then. Anyone have any experience with Zoomba? Do they charge automatically or is there a trial? I do not think the website mentioned it.

thanks Sejad, and welcome to the conga The0ne! I don't know anything about Zoomba. I really should login and checkout if there are any new offers

There probably are some new ones. I wish I had joined this conga earlier. Especially when the trainn site had the GE critics offer. Just about all of them require a CC now. Most don't even take debit/gift cards. I'm just gonna promote my referral link everywhere(friends, family, etc) so if I get 5 referrals before I get to the top, you could remove me and give others a chance. But for now, I'll remain in the conga :)

Hey I had a question about Referrals with Trainn site's, do they allow family members so sign up under you and get you a referral?

Well, the site says 1 account per person. But if the family member were to sign up on a different computer with different details, it would be fine I guess.

[quote name='Sejad']Hey I had a question about Referrals with Trainn site's, do they allow family members so sign up under you and get you a referral?[/quote] If I am not mistaken, it is one account per household. Thus, any family member who lives at a different address can sign up under you.

[quote name='Ernest_360']If I am not mistaken, it is one account per household. Thus, any family member who lives at a different address can sign up under you.[/quote]

heh that should be easy....

Sejad, how many referrels do you have now including the ones you didn't get from this conga? Also does anyone have any info on the Zooba offer? I don't see a number to cancel anything

You guys think its possible to get someone to sign up on a different computer using your referral link and do the same offer as you but only I give them my GC/DC?

As long as they sign up as themselves, live at a different place than you, and use a different card to pay, I don't think it's against the rules, since they are the ones signing up for it, and they are the ones who have to deal with the offer they did. hope thats clear! haha

Ah so the same credit card won't really work, huh? My friend is willing to sign up under me but he wont really use a cc. I offered to let him use my GC but I'm not sure if the same card would work

[quote name='The0ne']Ah so the same credit card won't really work, huh? My friend is willing to sign up under me but he wont really use a cc. I offered to let him use my GC but I'm not sure if the same card would work[/quote] I would not suggest using the same gift card. It will violate the terms of service and they could ban both of your accounts. It's best to keep everything seperate. If your friend really wants to help you (him or herself too by doing freebie sites) I suggest they get their own gift card. It just makes things so much easier.

Ok, thanks for clearing that up. I noticed this conga is really slow and not alot are joining. Maybe we could get a way to advertise it more(youtube videos for example if it hasnt already been done) and change it back to 3 referrals to speed up the process. 2 more isn't hard. I see there are alot of people with 0 referrals. Maybe it would be better to rotate it every 4 days or so(faster process and people would be back at the top in no time.

This Conga, like all Congas, has had high and low points. It always seems to come in spurts. It can go for weeks without a sign up, and then all of a sudden there can be three or four within a few days. The key is patience. We had it at three for a long time then raised it to five. Personally, if I could get two more referrals I would ask incubus to remove me so I could get the fifth one I need on my own. I'm in no hurry. But you are right. The faster people sign up, the faster others finish and exit the conga. I used to advertise this thread, but got a bit carried away so I don't anymore. Just hang in there. Things will move along. They always do. I would also like to note that incubus has done a wonderful job of keeping this thread up.

rotations are every sunday night. i have no problems changing the rules as long as everyone wants to do that.

feel free to advertise the conga wherever you can do it without violating TOS of the website etc.

bread's done
Back