Win 400 MS Points Free

Thanks for the heads up on this, started texting last week and got a win today! Free MS points always great! Deal is def still up!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='levelrey']I didn't win. I give up.[/QUOTE]

I had given up on this contest...that is, until today!! I won, I won, I won. Now I can buy a couple more useless avatar items. Thanks OP!

I just discovered this thread, do you have to send the text every week, or does sending the text from your cell just once put you in every week's drawing forever? I don't think I'll remember to re-enter every week if that's how it works

Most people here have only entered once and have either won or not. There doesn't seem to be a way to increase your chances of winning.

Anyway, im 0/1 so far, i just entered last Friday.

[quote name='Viol8tor']Most people here have only entered once and have either won or not. There doesn't seem to be a way to increase your chances of winning.

Anyway, im 0/1 so far, i just entered last Friday.[/QUOTE]

There's one way to increase your chances, just enter using multiple cell phones. Since each one will be treated as one entry that would increase the chances of you winning but I don't think sending the text message multiple times increases your chances.

I'm guessing the Thursday win last week was a glitch in the system or something. They won at 3PM EST too, and it's past 3 and there's no "zomgz yes! i won again today!" posts...lol

[quote name='The Great Gouki']I'm behind on the times with this whole 'texting' thing lol! I still have a land line![/QUOTE]

I am in the same boat.

[quote name='jeric']cytcfiygvkuyvyutviytfiytf:bomb:[/QUOTE]

Erm, I see your point? Very wise for you to assume that my esteemed colleague.

Hoping to go 3 for 3 in earning points today!

Course, I'm really hoping to go 3 for 3 phones today which would take me up to a cool 2000 points in three weeks!

[quote name='iowaholdem']Hoping to go 3 for 3 in earning points today!

Course, I'm really hoping to go 3 for 3 phones today which would take me up to a cool 2000 points in three weeks![/QUOTE]
I just entered for the 3rd week in a row, here's to hoping I get a little sumpin sumpin...

Thought I finally didn't win but apparently no one has :p weird. They normally arrive around 11-12.

edit] I need my 1200 points reimbursed from the map pack :p

[quote name='Kaiju Nexus']Well, if this thing end up being over, at least I scored 400 points...

can't say it didn't yield its rewards.[/QUOTE]

Is it officially over? I just tried sending a message to get entered again and have received nothing back. Not sure if it's just a delayed retrieval of the message or if the thing is finished.

[quote name='stonciddta']I just texted 10 minutes ago and got an immediate response.[/QUOTE]An immediate response of "thanks for entering" or an immediate response of "a winner is you?"

[quote name='4thHorseman']Is it officially over? I just tried sending a message to get entered again and have received nothing back. Not sure if it's just a delayed retrieval of the message or if the thing is finished.[/QUOTE]

I just text in and got a response right away saying thanks for entering.

:( sucks...guess i didn't win then

or...do you mean the "thank you" text was delayed?

if that's the case, perhaps their system is experiencing some kind of difficulties, which explains why no one won yet.

Dang. Maybe they cut down how many people can win per week. I sent one every day but yesterday after winning last week. Doesn't seem like many others have had much luck as well.

bread's done
Back