WTB/WTT: PS1 RPGS H: VR, consoles, handhelds

dragonball z broly double feature $4
DBZ dead zone $4
Naruto rise of ninja $7

i would suggest, u use paypal shipping.
i use goozex, and i use paypal shipping. each ps3/360 game cost $2.57 to ship and u dont have to drive anywhere. PM me for more info, doesnt cost anything, just the cost of shipping and delivery confirmation comes free.

blu rays and crest of stars are in mint conditon, although dead zone does not have an insert [ not sure if it came with one in the first place ]

[quote name='idd0tt']updated, btw does anyone know if starcraft is any fun?[/quote]

if u mean star craft brood war and such, yes i know tons of folks who play it to this day!:)

yes no one is bidding on.... the blu's woo

It's a little past it's prime in my opinion (I'm speaking graphics-wise and of the better interfaces in current RTS games), and this is from someone that spent thousands of hours/a couple of years playing the game. Don't expect to be any good in online matches because there are very few new players. StarCraft II would probably be the better jumping in point if we're talking about multiplayer.

oh man, so many different versions of starcraft out there. all the boys in my dorm are begging me to start playing so I decided to maybe give it a shot.

There's only two available currently and for one of them, you need the other game. StarCraft is the original game and StarCraft: Brood War is the expansion pack.

PS1:
Eternal Eyes
$5
Hoshigami Ruining Blue Earth, single disc case, no manual $5
Dragon Warrior VII $20
Alundra 2 $10

Ps2:
Silent Hill 2 [no manual] $5

Xbox 360:
Jericho new $10

hope these still count

jade cocoon $5