WTB/WTT: PS1 RPGS H: VR, consoles, handhelds

lol i meant 10.50$ i thought it was est timezone so i was just trying to pop it in
and blue sub 6-9.50$

i wish i had $1050 in my bank acct

Resident Evil 4: premium edition [no cell] $17
Metal Gear solid 2: substance $12
Blue Submarine 6 LIMITED EDITION 2-disc set w/ original slipcover $12
Pilot Candidate vols. 1-4 $9

PS1:
Eternal Eyes
$7
Hoshigami Ruining Blue Earth, single disc case, no manual $11
Dragon Warrior VII $22
Jade cocoon $11
Alundra 2 $13

Ps2:
Castlevania: Lament of Innocence $6

Silent Hill 2 [no manual]
$11

Jericho new $12

[quote name='Mako1215']yea same for alundra 2[/QUOTE]

Yeah crazy last minute bidding. I'm suprised I was awake enough to try being on the east coast and all

[quote name='Mako1215']same here. I was ready to go to bed at 11 est time, but I started watching Last Exile on my Netflix[/QUOTE]

Yeah I was going to skip the end but wasted too much time online and so I tried to go to bed at 1:30 am. At 1:45 am I gave up on that for the auction end, couldn't actually fall asleep.

[quote name='Shady3011']I'm lucky I woke up since I nodded off. Good thing I'm on the west coast.[/quote]

Thanks for waking up... lol
I would have alundra 2 at a cheaper price IF I get it.

[quote name='Grico']Yeah I was going to skip the end but wasted too much time online and so I tried to go to bed at 1:30 am. At 1:45 am I gave up on that for the auction end, couldn't actually fall asleep.[/quote]

I was going to bid 15$ on all my stuff and go to sleep.

[quote name='Mako1215']Thanks for waking up... lol
I would have alundra 2 at a cheaper price IF I get it.[/quote]

I was going to go back to sleep, but I checked the site with my iPhone and saw it ended PST. Otherwise, you would of had it a lot cheaper.

Yea. I might just let you have it even if I do get it seeing as how I dont have Alundra and might be able to wait on playing it anyway.

damn i got mauled w that photo finish
thats what i get for going out to the bar
o well, good fun gentleman
please update when you get a chance so i can paypal you :)

[quote name='WHFinest187']damn i got mauled w that photo finish
thats what i get for going out to the bar
o well, good fun gentleman
please update when you get a chance so i can paypal you :)[/quote]

Yea it was good fun. I was afraid you'd be around for the end and the Jade Cocoon.

[quote name='Grico']Well I' bushed, I guess I am going to go to sleep and wait for the verdict til the morning.[/quote]

Same here. Going back to Last Exile. G'nite all.

thanks, it was a great auction everyone. winners please pm me your addresses so I can have everything packaged out and give you all a grand total including shipping.

[quote name='Mako1215']got damn it. i missed out on the game i wanted. i didnt even see shadys jade cocoon bid.[/quote]

I didn't even realize you bid on it. I got lucky. Hooray for text blocks! :)

I guess you can take solace in knowing I underestimated how much I would spend. :hot:

whos-awesome.jpg

Address on the way! ;)

hi!
plz CML for
Legend of Legaia
Final Fantasy origins
Final fantasy Anthology
Final fantasy chronicles
Final Fantasy tactics
Persona 2
Thousand Arms
Breath of Fire III
I left you feedback about the auction btw...
BUMPITY BUMP!

bread's done
Back