XBLA - Castle Crashers - 1200pts - Necromatic DLC 160pts 8/26

fraggedbylaggers

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)

Features

Hack, slash, and smash your way to victory in this red-hot arcade adventure from the award-winning development studio, The Behemoth! Featuring hand-drawn characters, Castle Crashers® delivers unique hi-res illustrated visuals like nothing you've ever seen before.
Play with up to three friends locally or over Xbox LIVE® and discover the mind-boggling magic and mystery in the amazing world we have created just for you. Save your princess, defend your kingdom, and crash some castles! Play with more than 20 unlockable characters, 40 weapons to customize your hero, and an arsenal of combos and magical attacks to choose from.

• Intuitive combo and magic system: Unlock new combos and magical attacks as your character progresses through the game. You have an almost limitless amount of combos to perform alone, or with a group of friends.
  • Arena mode: This mode allows players to battle each other head-on with four unique modes to choose from!
  • Experience system: As you fight your way through the various levels of Castle Crashers, your character gains more experience points that will in return give you the option to adjust your four main stats -- Strength, Magic, Defense, and Agility.
  • Weapons weapons weapons! Each player has the ability to unlock more than 40 weapons.
  • Animal orbs: These little companions add enhancements to your attributes. Each pet has different abilities to benefit you, with various ways of unlocking each one. Defeat a boss and steal his companion, dig them up, or buy them at a store.
  • Treasure hunt: Unlockable items, weapons, pet companions, and characters are buried throughout the various levels of Castle Crashers.
  • Stores: Spread across the various worlds of Castle Crashers, every store has specific items to sell. Collect gold from killing enemies, finding treasures, or opening chests, then take your collected gold to these stores for some weapons, items, character unlocks, and more!

Achivements: http://www.achieve360points.com/game/castlecrashers/

Unlockables:
[quote name='SAB-CA']Following List Compiled from a post by THE EVIL MONK3Y on Official CC forums on Live.com:

Main Cast Unlockers.

(finish game with) - (unlocked after finishing game)

• Orange Knight - Fire Demon Knight
  • Blue Knight - Industrial Iron Knight
  • Green Knight - Chain Mail face Knight
  • Red Knight - Skeleton Knight
  • Grey/Gray Knight - Black Knight (full moon not 2nd to last boss)
  • Barbarian - Killer Beekeeper
  • Skeleton - White Bear
  • Fire Demon - Ninja
  • Royal Guard (Chainmail Face) - Saracen
  • Industrial Iron Knight - Fencing Knight
  • theif - wood knight ( knight from the marsh level)
  • eskimo - brute (confirm?)
  • peasant- hoodless peasant

Characters unlocked through game.

• Alien Hominid - Purchase Alien Hominid HD and obtained one or more achievement
  • Grey/Gray Knight - Defeat Barbarian Leader
  • Barbarian - Finish Kings Arena (10 rounds)
  • Thief - Finish Thieves Arena (10 rounds)
  • Periwinkle knight - Finish Lava Arena (10 rounds)
  • Peasant knight - Finish Peasant Arena (10 rounds)
  • Eskimo - Complete Ice Arena (10 rounds)
[quote name='Bloodbooger']Found this on GameFaqs, all the weapon locations: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/genmessage.php?board=934458&topic=45200383&page=4

Group 1

- Thin Sword = -1 Strength, +1 Agility | Bought: Castle Keep
- Thicker Sword = +0 Strength | Dig: Desert, An earlier X.
- Barbarian Sword = +2 Strength, -1 Magic, +5 Defense | Bought: Swamp Village Store
- Double Blade Sword = +3 Strength, -2 Magic, +2 Defense |Dig: After the cat statue, in a brown spot of land is an X

Group 2

- Silver Sword = +1 Strength, -1 Magic, +3 Defense (Critical Hit Ability) | Found: Full Moon - In the first hut
- Cleaver = +5 Strength, -2 Magic, +2 Agility | Bought: Snow Store
- Black Razor = -1 Magic, +2 Defense | Found : Industrial Castle - Behind the bushes at entrance
- Carrot = -1 Strength, -2 Magic, +3 Defense | Dig: Home Castle - front of the last burning hut
SPACE
- Rust Sword = -1 Strength, +2 Agility | Found: Forest Entrance - take the cardinal near the first tree OR Dropped by Thieves
- Golden Sword = +4 Magic, +1 Defense | Dig: The Marsh: Dig between the two houses where the green knight peeks out half way through the level.

Group 3

- Two Pronged Sword = +3 Magic, +3 Defense | Given: Unlock the Brute by beating the game with the Eskimo.
- Hook Sword = +3 Magic, +1 Defense, -1 Agility | Dig: Industrial Castle - towards the beginning after first big machine
- Buster Sword = +3 Magic, +3 Defense, -1 Agility | Dropped: Medusa, Medusa's Lair
- Falchion = +1 Strength, +3 Defense | Dropped: Saracen (arabian looking people), Sandcastle Roof
- Spike = +1 Magic, +2 Defense, +2 Agility | Found: Industrial Castle - After you kill the boss, DO NOT grab compass, instead have cardinal with you and go in the area the boss walked out from (north of telescope).
- Square Edged Buster = -1 Magic, +3 Defense, +2 Agility | Dig: Medusa's Lair - Between the two sets of stairs.
- Rapier = +1 Strength, +1 Magic, +1 Agility | Dropped: Gear Knights, Industrial Castle
- Barbarian Axe = -1 Magic, -1 Defense, Critical Hit Ability | Dropped: Barbarians, Castle Keep

Group 4

- Pitchfork = +1 Strength, -1 Agility | Found: Home Castle – First Haystack
- Crescent Sword = +2 Strength, +3 Magic, -1 Defense | Dig: Sand Castle Interior - While on the roof, near the end of the level you'll find an X
- Golden Key = -1 Strength, +3 Magic, +3 Agility | Found: Full Moon - The second cottage, have the cardinal pet with you.
- Bone Saw = -1 Strength, +1 Magic, +3 Defense | Dig: Wedding Crash - Just after the tables the with turkey leg and cookie.
SPACE
- Round Mace = +0 Strength | Given: One of the four knights' starting weapons.
- Wooden Club = +5 Strength, +5 Defense, -5 Agility (Critical Hit Ability) | Dropped: Bears, Tall Grass Field
- Blue Mace = -2 Magic, +6 Defense (Critical Hit Ability) | Dropped: Mechanics, Industrial Castle
- Spiked Club = +1 Strength, +1 Defense, +1 Agility | Dig - Flower Fields - Right after the first batch of bees

Group 5

- Fish = +2 Strength, -1 Magic | Found - Tall Grass Fields - Right before you climb the ladder up the mountain, use a sandwich and lift the boulder out of the cave to the left of the ladder.
- Wrapped Club = -1 Strength, +1 Magic, +1 Defense | Found: Thieves' Forest: Behind Pillar after fighting trolls
- Black Mace = -2 Strength, +3 Defense, +6 Agility | Dropped: Skeletons, Marsh
- Black Paddle = +5 Strength, -2 Agility | Bought: Volcano Store
- Green Mace = +5 Magic, -2 Defense, +3 Agility (Critical Hit Ability) | Dropped: Green Knights, The Marsh
SPACE
- Baseball Bat = +2 Strength, +1 Defense | Dropped: Beekeeper, Flowery Fields
- Black Morning Star = -3 Strength, +6 Magic, +1 Defense (Critical Hit Ability) | Dropped: Red Demon, Lava World
- Tenderizer = +2 Strength, -1 Agility | Found: Thieves Forest - Chest where the first thieves swing in.

Group 6

- Leaf = -1 Strength, +3 Magic, -1 Defense | Dig: Forest Entrance - Second X on map, ambushed by archers (shoot & run)
- Black Rod = +0 Strength | Given: One of the four starting knights' weapons.
- Wizard's Wand = +1 Magic, -1 Defense, +3 Agility | Bought: Church Store
- Branch = -1 Strength, +2 Magic, -1 Defense | Bought: Thieves Store
SPACE
- Vine = -1 Strength, -1 Defense, +2 Agility | Found: Forest Entrance - in a chest where you meet the trolls
- Lightsaber = +1 Agility (Shock Ability) | Dropped: Periwinkle Knights, Cyclops' Castle and Wedding Crash
- Wooden Cane = +4 Magic, -1 Defense | Bought: Church Store
- Spoon = -1 Magic, +2 Agility | Given: Unlock the Peasant
- Skeleton Leg = -2 Strength, +5 Agility | Dig: Snow Store - Need Pazzo

Group 7

- Alien Ray Gun = + Nothing | You must start a new profile where the Pitchfork has NOT been picked found and have two people. Pick the alien as your starting character and go through the beginning of the level till you can grab the pitchfork in the haystack. Have the Alien player grab the pitchfork then have player 2 grab the ray gun which drops from the alien player. At this point you can "trade" the weapon. (***Note if you don't want the alien to never get his ray gun back do not do this***)
- Harpoon = +5 Strength, +2 Magic, -3 Agility | Dropped: Eskimos, Snow World
- Lance: +4 Strength, +2 Defense, -2 Agility | Bought: Snow Store
- Sai = -2 Defense, +6 Agility (Critical Hit Ability) | Dropped: Ninja Pirates, Pirate Ship
- Unicorn Horn = -3 Strength, +6 Magic, +1 Defense | Dropped: Unicorn, Wizard Castle Interior – Kill Painter when there is a unicorn in the room
SPACE
- Steak = +4 Strength, -2 Magic, +4 Agility | Found: Ice Castle - Hanging on the wall on the second screen.
- Sausage = +1 Strength, +1 Magic | Dig - Desert Chase - First X
- Lobster = -1 Strength, +1 Agility | Dig - Tall Grass Fields - On the beach at beginning
- Umbrella = -2 Strength, +3 Defense | Dig - Tall Grass Fields - In front of the rain dancing miniboss hut

Group 8

- Battle Axe = +0 Strength | Given: One of the four knights' starting weapons.
- Black Katana = +2 Magic, +7 Defense | Dropped: Winged Knight, Wizard Castle Interior
- Ice Sword = (Ice Ability) | Dig - Ice Castle - In the screen where the boss appears and disappears with the princess, need Pazzo
- Candlestick = -1 Strength, +1 Magic (Fire Ability) | Dig: The Marsh - After you defeat skeletons and walk past the houses.
- Black Hammer = +1 Strength (Critical Hit Ability) | Found : The Marsh - After you get past the hut, there is a series of gravestones. Break the top left most gravestone after the hut.
SPACE
- Fishing Rod = -1 Strength, -1 Magic, -1 Defense | Found: The Marsh - Take the cardinal into The Marsh. You'll get it in the section after where the flying knight comes in.
- Wrench = +1 Strength, -1 Magic (Critical Hit Ability) | Found: Tall Grass Fields - In the beginning a guy is working on a catapult, behind him.
SPACE

Group 9

SPACE
SPACE
SPACE
SPACE
- Spear = -2 Strength, +4 Agility (Critical Hit Ability) | Found: Medusa's Lair - Break all the fish statues, one of them has the weapon in it
SPACE
- Glowing Red Rod = -4 Strength, +5 Magic, +5 Defense (Critical Hit Ability) | Dropped: Black Mages, Wizard Castle Interior
- Chicken = +2 Magic, -1 Defense, +1 Agility | Dig: Snow World - X under the first set of houses
- Flaming Sword = +2 Strength, +2 Magic, +2 Agility (Fire Ability) | Dropped: Wizard, Final Battle[/quote]
[quote name='j1mb07']List of animals:

1. Chicken :: Increase to defense, strength and agility :: Flooded Temple :: First dry land section, there's an X right in front of two giant fish statues in the background. Dig there.

2. Cardinal :: Helps you find secret items :: Industrial Castle :: Top floor of castle, kill the brute and get the Cardinal.

3. Owlet :: Retrieves hidden fruit from trees :: Forest Entrance :: Right before you exit the deadlands go behind the overgrown area and swing your weapon.

4. Mr Buddy :: Helps you dig faster :: Home Castle :: Go back into the first room where all the tutorial people are. At the back far wall, near the veterinary lady, there's an X on a pile of straw. Dig it up.

5. Giraffey :: Helps you level up faster :: Desert :: Look for the X shapes on the sand (or have Pazzo as your animal :: he'll show you where to dig), the giraffe is one of the last ones before the end of the level.

6. Snoot :: Increases your strength :: Cyclops' Fortress :: Bomb the cracked wall in the very first room.

7. Piggy :: Makes food give you more health :: Swamp Village Store :: Purchased for 585 gold.

8. Zebra :: Helps you find food in grass :: Desert Chase :: Taken from the guy on the camel, when you see him run off, follow as fast as you can (on the back of another camel, obviously). You'll need to dodge the quicksand, and then use an arrow to knock him off his camel before he reaches safety.

9. Rammy :: Knocks down enemies :: Tall Grass Field :: Taken from the large bear with the banner.

10. Spinny :: Increases your defense :: Volcano Store :: Purchased for 680 gold.

11. Bitey Bat :: Chomps enemy's heads :: Pipistrello's Cave :: Found after the boss bat.

12. Troll :: Slowly regenerates your health :: Thieves Forest :: Behind a wall, use 3 bombs to set him free.

13. Frogglet :: Can pick up items with his tongue :: Marsh :: Halfway through the first graveyard, the X is directly in front of an open crypt, just before the wall goes back and the area widens.

14. Seahorse :: Allows you to move quickly through water :: Thieves Forest :: Right after the dear leaves a poo streak and before the stream in the forest.

15. Snailburt :: Increases your defense but decreases your agility :: Marsh :: Towards the end, he is right out in the open so you cant miss him.

16. Scratchpaw :: Increases your strength and agility :: Sandcastle Interior :: There are two barred windows at the back of the room, the tiger is behind the second one. Use bombs on the cracked wall to get to him.

17. Yeti :: Protects you from being frozen :: Snow World :: As you go down the ramp and check behind the huts.

18. Monkeyface :: Increases your luck finding items :: Church Store :: Purchased for 750 gold.

19. Pazzo :: Helps you find buried treasures :: Snow Store :: Purchased for 750 gold.

20. Sherbert :: Helps you jump higher :: Animal Ark :: Hiding near the ceiling at the back of the animal ark. Stand underneath him, hold RT and press A. You'll do a magic-boosted jump and reach him straight away.

21. Meowburt :: Increases your agility :: Parade :: This can be found by backtracking from cyclops fortress to the area at the end of parade, when you get hit by the tunnel you'll land on the ground and if you see a bush in the middle go behind the bush and Meowburt should appear.

22. Hawkster :: Attacks fallen enemies :: Tall Grass Field :: Blow the horn outside the huts just before you get Rammy.

23. Burly Bear :: :: Tall Grass Field :: With a sandwich and a couple of bombs. Go to where you climb up the grass section of the cliff but don't go up, instead head to the left side of the cliff, eat the sandwich and you'll find you can move the rock on the side. Inside there are two chests and a crack in the wall, the bear is in the crack.

24. BiPolar :: Mauls Enemies (and Friends) who are near death :: Snow World :: As you walk up the ramp, use the horn by the sign post signaling it. He pops out of the tunnel.

25. Beholder :: Gives you a magical boost :: Full Moon :: Play through the level with Cardinal as your animal. At the second hut up the mountain path, it'll bring you a golden key "weapon". This unlocks the padlocked door in the ark, and inside is the Beholder.

26. Install Ball :: Shoots enemies with his photons :: Alien Ship :: Play through until the countdown begins. Shoot the mechanism that destroys the first green laser gate (after the toilet) and head straight up. There's a door there (hard to see what with it being dark etc). Go left slightly. It's still possible to exit the ship before the countdown ends - not that it actually matters.[/quote]

[/quote]
It seems that Microsoft's decision to expand the size restriction of Xbox Live Arcade games has become a double-edged sword, especially to fans of sword-swinging, skull-crushing adventure, Castle Crashers. After congratulating The Behemoth's Dan Paladin on the team's IGF award win at the Wednesday evening's ceremony, we enquired about the game's release timeframe and were met with less than pleasing information.

Mr. Paladin noted that the XBLA title still had "about a year of development left," thus placing the completed Castle Crashers in 2008 at the earliest. Disappointing news, certainly, but not entirely without one of those consolatory silver linings that people love to point and stare at. When Joystiq asked about the length of the game, Paladin noted that the 100MB boost in the XBLA size limit had allowed The Behemoth to include even more content and features in the game, making it a fuller and more satisfying adventure overall.

fuckfuckfuckfuckfuck!!!!
:bomb: I knew they would probably wait until Alien Hominid sales started to go down so they weren't competing with themselves but this is crazyness!!!:bomb:

Last edited by a moderator:
If they wanted to wait until the alien hominid hype died down they could have just waited a week to release castle crashers, not a year. XBox Live arcade titles seem to have a very short "shelf-life" hence the reason people get soooooo pissed when there isn't a release every week.

Um... it's being delayed so they can add more shit to it now that MS increased the size.

I'd rather they take an extra year to give me an awesome game that uses the full 150mb, rather than a 50mb game I can finish in an hour and say "Wow, I wish there was more to this game".

When Joystiq asked about the length of the game, Paladin noted that the 100MB boost in the XBLA size limit had allowed The Behemoth to include even more content and features in the game, making it a fuller and more satisfying adventure overall.

[quote name='Roufuss']Um... it's being delayed so they can add more shit to it now that MS increased the size.

I'd rather they take an extra year to give me an awesome game that uses the full 150mb, rather than a 50mb game I can finish in an hour and say "Wow, I wish there was more to this game".[/quote]

True but the fact remains that they have repeatedly said it was almost ready to be released. Almost does not equal more than a year in XBLA terms (in disc based games I could see it but not here). I just wished they hadn't gotten so many hopes up. I think I already have 2007's biggest disappointment in games...

A whole year to go? Did they start over? At this rate, I think the game will probably end up being $15 to $20. They've spent too much time and money for it be $10 (though that'd be great if that happened).

If it is going to be, say $15, I'd rather have the option to buy the main game for $10, then extra levels for $5 this year, then wait until 2008 and spend $15 for the game + the extra levels.

Ah well, I hope whatever it is they are adding is worth it. I can't wait to check it out when it comes out.

That's pretty sweet that they're gonna be taking advantage of the increased size limit.

And what's with this talk about the "hype" dying for Alien Hominid? Fans of the game bought it, and its primary gameplay modes are offline. What exactly is supposed to happen next in order for it not to be a disappointment?

Judging by the gameplay video kotaku just filmed at GDC, I can't see what is left to work on this game, except maybe additional levels. And I don't see why that should take a year.

Wait...Castle Crashers. Castlevania. interesting. so............when does Castlevania come out?

yeah i wouldnt complain about waiting longer if the game ends up better. making a good game takes time. (yes there are a lot of crappy games that took time too, i know)

Wait...Castle Crashers. Castlevania. interesting. so............when does Castlevania come out?

It was supposed to be out by now, as they were saying February, and since it's kind of dropped off the radar, I'm saying October, just in time for Halloween. I'll probably be wrong, as it'll probably arrive in conjunction with the 512 MB card, but I won't exactly feel like I 'bucked serious odds' if my snarky guess turns out to be right.

Remember how far back Street Fighter II got pushed last year? Hey, have faith! Microsoft has a plan for XBLA, and a plan for you!

Wasn't Paladin just bitching about how the 50 meg limit meant some of the art had to be cut down?

I don't see how this is a bad thing since its one of the game's biggest draws.

Second, The Behemoth never said it was close to being released. Infact, at GDC, Tom Flup said "it has a ways to go"

http://www.xbox360fanboy.com/2007/03/07/gdc-07-castle-crashers-hands-on/

A delay wasn't surprising. Hell, I imagine nearly all arcade titles that are not finished are going to get delayed to benefit from the increase download size.

[quote name='jollydwarf']Wait...Castle Crashers. Castlevania. interesting. so............when does Castlevania come out?

It was supposed to be out by now, as they were saying February, and since it's kind of dropped off the radar, I'm saying October, just in time for Halloween. I'll probably be wrong, as it'll probably arrive in conjunction with the 512 MB card, but I won't exactly feel like I 'bucked serious odds' if my snarky guess turns out to be right.

Remember how far back Street Fighter II got pushed last year? Hey, have faith! Microsoft has a plan for XBLA, and a plan for you![/QUOTE]

yeah, "when does castlevania come out" is a joke now. like someone's "It's March, where the hell is SFII?" thread that went on forever last year.

Mr. Paladin noted that the XBLA title still had "about a year of development left," thus placing the completed Castle Crashers in 2008 at the earliest.

That doesn't make sense, its completed but it still needs about of year of developement.

Why not release it now and release the extra stuff later as it becomes ready as DLC. That would make everyone happy. Now I'm thinking that they might sell the game for 1200pts when it does finally come out. :roll:

[quote name='LinkinPrime']
Why not release it now and release the extra stuff later as it becomes ready as DLC. That would make everyone happy. [/QUOTE]

No it wouldn't.

Think Lumines.

People would raise holy hell if they knew they were only getting 80% of the game and they'd have to buy the other 20% when it was done. Lumines received such a backlash it's no wonder no developer wants to do the "buy the core game now for xxx points and then buy the add-on's later".

[quote name='Roufuss']No it wouldn't.

Think Lumines.

People would raise holy hell if they knew they were only getting 80% of the game and they'd have to buy the other 20% when it was done. Lumines received such a backlash it's no wonder no developer wants to do the "buy the core game now for xxx points and then buy the add-on's later".[/quote]

Not like Lumines I would hope. They said it was completed, all I'm saying is release it now and release new level packs next year or as they become available. I'd be cool with that.

[quote name='Apossum']yeah, "when does castlevania come out" is a joke now. like someone's "It's March, where the hell is SFII?" thread that went on forever last year.[/QUOTE]
Ha! I ban myself for FIVE MINUTES for forgetting the legendary "Late February has come and gone...WHERE THE HELL IS SFII???" mega-thread.

No idea when this is schedule to come out but here's some new footage to tease and piss you off.

[MEDIA]http://youtube.com/watch?v=Bnx_1vHHpF0[/MEDIA]

I played this for a couple minutes at Comic-con and it felt pretty solid and complete to me. I asked the guy at the booth "so this is set for 2008" and got a no comment.

The game was fun and it is on my "highly anticipated" list but I am a bit surprised that this game still needs at least 6 months more development. Then again, I don't make games for a living or work for Behemouth, so my opinion doesn't mean shit.

This was the demo that was shown at Comic-Con. There are some noticeable differences though.

When the Red Knight knocked down the door, he did it in one hit in the video. In the CC demo, it required many hits from everyone.

The boss was easier at CC, but not by much. It was fast enough where most of the time, you wouldn't see the other princesses being carted off, leaving you to wonder where they went when they suddenly dissappeared at the end.

When the boss died, there was residue in the video. I don't believe there was any at CC, but it might also have been to protect any child onlookers. Then again, beheading and such were still in, so I may have just missed it.

Great game, almost always had people on it playing, looks solid.

Sorry to bump without any news on the games release but I had to share this:
orange_main.jpg
red_main.jpg

green_main.jpg
blue_main.jpg

The Behemoth site is selling these figures for $20 ea. Its costly but they look damn sexy!
Buy 3 get 1 free: http://www.merchlackey.com/thebehemoth/figurines.php

I hope it magically controls well on the regular 360 controllers. I'm still nursing blisters from when Golden Axe came out and that was like 5 dog-years ago.

Tried running a search for the Castle Crashers thread and this one seems to be the most active. Anyways I just wanted to pass along something I noticed today. There is a Castle Crashers Forum over on the Xbox Forums. Hopefully this is a good indiction that its release is iminent.

:grouphug:

I wonder at this point if the game's been a victim of Microsoft holding it up for a strategically-timed release, or if the delay is symptomatic of more...inherent issues.

I'm about 90% convinced that this game does not actually exist.

[quote name='jollydwarf']I wonder at this point if the game's been a victim of Microsoft holding it up for a strategically-timed release, or if the delay is symptomatic of more...inherent issues.[/quote]

I doubt it's for a strategical timed release. If they release forum on the xbox forums that's a sign that the game might be coming sooner then expect.

I remember seeing this game and wanting to buy a 360 just for it. I hope it arrives soon. The co-op look awesome and it is a perfect fit for my friends and I.

Yeah, I played it at ComicCon too ... which is why I can't imagine what the hold up is. I played Rocketmen: Axis of Evil, too -- where the hell is that? Or Talisman? Or the Penny Arcade game? Or ...

[quote name='trq']Yeah, I played it at ComicCon too ... which is why I can't imagine what the hold up is. I played Rocketmen: Axis of Evil, too -- where the hell is that? Or Talisman? Or the Penny Arcade game? Or ...[/QUOTE]

or Ikaruga, or Trigger Heart Excelica, or N+, or SSF2THD, or...

[quote name='theBehem0th']Hello again,

Thanks to Microsoft we were able to open up the forum so we could chat with everyone. I'll try my best to answer all of your questions about Castle Crashers as we get closer to release. When is release you ask ? We're shooting for sometime before Comic-Con this year.

I'll have more info for everyone as it comes in. In the meantime everyone has been working like crazy and the game is looking great, some of us are taking a trip to San Francisco for the Game Developers Conference next week, where we will be showing off some of the latest additions to the game. I'll gather a list of new items and post it here as soon as I can.

Thanks!
[/quote]

Well it looks like the developer is using the Xbox Forums to disperse information about the game and its upcoming release.

this looks awesome. Again the art style is awesome, 4 player co-op, can't say any game in recently that has me as excited as Castle Crashers. Reminds me of the days going to the arcade with a bunch of friends playing the Simpsons or TMNT 4player.

bread's done
Back