Xbox 360 Preorders (Amazon/TRU, Costco, EB, GameRush, GameStop, Ritz, Sams, Walmart)

Is there a list of which stores are doing midnight releases? I know not every bestbuy will be doing it, but was wondering if the one in Chelsea (NYC) is.

So amazon is on at midnight, I'm there...I called the only walmart in my area...lady said that people have been outside since 2pm today...WTF??? That's downright ridiculous...

[quote name='bugg33']Me too... I hope I get it this week but kind of doubt it.[/QUOTE]

Mine shipped on 11/18 from Costco and its scheduled to be here in NYC on 11/28. 10 DAYS ...What a waste of $26 shipping.

[quote name='dserafin1986']So amazon is on at midnight, I'm there...I called the only walmart in my area...lady said that people have been outside since 2pm today...WTF??? That's downright ridiculous...[/QUOTE]

Same...hopefully

Its gonna be bogged the hell down though im sure.
But then again, maybe people are waiting in line thinking they will get one when they actually won't...who knows

So those bundles blow...$800...What to do...I can just sell the excess on ebay...This is going to take a minute for me to think about

[quote name='gizmogc']Same...hopefully

Its gonna be bogged the hell down though im sure.
But then again, maybe people are waiting in line thinking they will get one when they actually won't...who knows[/QUOTE]

You know what though, the bundles are so bad on amazon's site, that it might not be that bad...Especially because it's midnight too...But have you looked at the bundles...They are poop

Yeah...The minium is like 5 games...so youre looking at atleast $750. Screw that. Its Either the Premiun by itself or nothing

[quote name='dago2727']Mine shipped on 11/18 from Costco and its scheduled to be here in NYC on 11/28. 10 DAYS ...What a waste of $26 shipping.[/QUOTE]
Does it say where it shipped from?

I just called, and it has a message on there "do to the high demand for this item, we will not be telling anyone when it will be available online!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Is that a kick in the nuts or what...Am I supposed to refresh this page til 8 in the morning? You can't order one over the phone if anyone was wondering.....They mentioned that on the message...30 minute hold time...at 12 at night..haha

now the site is down...Something is up...Last time the site was down, was when they had the presell a couple weeks back...get those best buy cards ready...SErvers don't fail me now!!

Xbox 360 Availability Information

Because the Xbox 360 gaming console is available only in extremely limited quantities nationwide, Best Buy is unable to accept backorders. Shipment of orders placed after our Xbox 360 inventory has been depleted cannot be guaranteed.

Limit 1 console per order.

New orders will be accepted as additional inventory becomes available, so come back soon!

Keep in mind, quantities vary by store and at BestBuy.com. Remember to check your local Best Buy store.

[quote name='Pooter']jesus, this entire fiasco is a joke![/QUOTE]

You said it brother...I feel like a stooge trying to buy this damn thing

[quote name='Pooter']come on monsta stay in there dude[/QUOTE]

Hahah... imagine if I was able to succeed in a online order. Yeah I would have to wait a few days and blow some money on shipping, but anything beats waiting at Wal-Mart for twelve + hours straight and still have a good chance of getting mugged heh!

I'm actually still on hold...What do I say when someone answers..."Uhhhh, I want a 360, here's my best buy card #, !!!....this is gayness

what's even worse is that we'll both walk into the bestbuy store tomorrow and see 30 premiums on the shelf :)

I just talked to a guy...what a tease...I said I wanna buy an xbox 360...He started taking my info...Then said they don't go on sale till the 22nd...It was 12:50 est, and he said"uhh, it's the 21st still, we are on central time...haha, in this long saga, that takes the cake...I did my best filibustering routine and talked to him for 10 minutes about how great the xbox is...He said every call he's gotten has been about that...Then why did he act like he was going to take my order? This is the strangest

ehh I'm not giving up, gonna take a 2 hour nap then come back to see if Sears, Amazon or anyone else offers some bundles around midnight. If not I'll just check this website everyday, or Hell-Mart.

What is this shit? Some damn game for Microsoft geeks to sit and laugh about? Just sell the damn things already and quit sending everybody into a damn panic!!!

[quote name='Pooter']what's even worse is that we'll both walk into the bestbuy store tomorrow and see 30 premiums on the shelf :)[/QUOTE]

I certainly hope so...Good luck 2morrow

I'm on the east coast so stores open up here before anywhere in the country. I still got one ace up my sleave, glad there are at least a few stores that don't do preorders.

I can't keep this to myself any longer, Walmart.com has some in stock. They've had the core system in stock for about 10 minutes now. It's around around $600 because you have to get 3 games with it, so I don't think I'm going to get it. Here is a direct link:

Xbox 360 Game Bundle

bread's done
Back