XBOX Code Drop ~ NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='hoshi112']Yeah....but in the end, I decided to go out for sushi. He's my best friend and he's graduating and moving away in about a month, so the time is valuable.
Hopefully he wont post till I get back...[/QUOTE]

Good choice. I won't be around either so you'll have one less person to fight over the code. Too bad since COLDblood's drops tend to be pretty damn awesome.

[quote name='Keo_san']Wanted to get the phone prop code but when i got to site sign in and get this

Error

Looks like we had a problem trying to understand your request.
If you keep receiving this error, please send an email message to our support team, and we'll see what we can do to get things working again.

Here is the link i keep getting sent to http://expertzone.microsoft.com/Error.aspx?errorCode=9000[/QUOTE]

Wait, what is this now?

[quote name='Keo_san']Wanted to get the phone prop code but when i got to site sign in and get this

Error

Looks like we had a problem trying to understand your request.
If you keep receiving this error, please send an email message to our support team, and we'll see what we can do to get things working again.

Here is the link i keep getting sent to http://expertzone.microsoft.com/Error.aspx?errorCode=9000[/QUOTE]

thats odd
the avatar prop its really easy to get, even easy to farm, you can farm like 50 in 20 mins(i suposse)
wait some time, and try again

Can you still sign up for the xbox xpert program and get the phone? I can't find crap about it on the website and very little detail about it on google.

[quote name='hoshi112']Can you still sign up for the xbox xpert program and get the phone? I can't find crap about it on the website and very little detail about it on google.[/QUOTE]

You have to list false information about yourself that could be considered fraud, and the mods here don't like that. It's just a phone prop...

[quote name='Blade']You have to list false information about yourself that could be considered fraud, and the mods here don't like that. It's just a phone prop...[/QUOTE]

Thats 100% true. I mean whats so big about it? Your avatar gets a windows phone? For all that trouble and the fraud, a lousy phone prop?

I'm going to laugh one day when Microsoft puts this on the marketplace for free, and people went as far as committing fraud to get some dumb phone for your avatar

Ok, someone told me people in the xpert program got the phone props. I asked an Xpert and they said that they never heard of them being given out. And they couldn't tell me anything about applying for the program.

What's the deal? Is the phone really from that program?

[quote name='hoshi112']Ok, someone told me people in the xpert program got the phone props. I asked an Xpert and they said that they never heard of them being given out. And they couldn't tell me anything about applying for the program.

What's the deal? Is the phone really from that program?[/QUOTE]

Yes you get it for doing the Windows 7 Phone gaming test if I recall.

[quote name='admiralvic']Yes you get it for doing the Windows 7 Phone gaming test if I recall.[/QUOTE]
Ok, cool, so you have to have a windows 7 phone do to it? Well, I'm out :/ Can't afford one of those bastards.

[quote name='hoshi112']Ok, cool, so you have to have a windows 7 phone do to it? Well, I'm out :/ Can't afford one of those bastards.[/QUOTE]

its an easy test and yes i do have one. hence why i try to get avatar items lol

[quote name='admiralvic']its an easy test and yes i do have one. hence why i try to get avatar items lol[/QUOTE]

Ah, well, I don't have a windows 7 phone to do the test on. So I won't be getting one of those phone props.

[quote name='hoshi112']Ah, well, I don't have a windows 7 phone to do the test on. So I won't be getting one of those phone props.[/QUOTE]

you do not need a windows 7 phone to do the test on... you do a test about gaming on the windows 7 phone... I dont see whats so hard to grasp =\

[quote name='hoshi112']Ok, someone told me people in the xpert program got the phone props. I asked an Xpert and they said that they never heard of them being given out. And they couldn't tell me anything about applying for the program.

What's the deal? Is the phone really from that program?[/QUOTE]

An Xpert is not the same as the Expert Zone from Microsoft. I'm an Xpert and they gave us the Kinect prop as an exclusive not a phone.

[quote name='admiralvic']you do not need a windows 7 phone to do the test on... you do a test about gaming on the windows 7 phone... I dont see whats so hard to grasp =\[/QUOTE]
I don't know, maybe because I said "So you have to have a windows 7 phone?" and you said "Yes"

[quote name='hoshi112']I don't know, maybe because I said "So you have to have a windows 7 phone?" and you said "Yes"[/QUOTE]

I guess thats what I get for skiming shit that is rather simple... Though I stated I had one (due to misreading it) not that you needed one.

[quote name='admiralvic']I guess thats what I get for skiming shit that is rather simple... Though I stated I had one (due to misreading it) not that you needed one.[/QUOTE]

I've been watching this thread and to me it didn't look like you were saying a win phone 7 was required.

Since I caused some spam... I guess in an effort to help get things back on topic heres my Gears of war 3 beta key. PLEASE NOTE this is from Gamestop.IE so it may or may not work!

?RK?K-2CK??-%%H**-4KY23-MM$4$

? = All the same
* = initials of a spiderman character.
% = Windows Media Player
$ = Bestbuy rewards program name

[quote name='admiralvic']Since I caused some spam... I guess in an effort to help get things back on topic heres my Gears of war 3 beta key. PLEASE NOTE this is from Gamestop.IE so it may or may not work!

?RK?K-2CK??-%%H**-4KY23-MM$4$

? = All the same
* = initials of a spiderman character.
% = Windows Media Player
$ = Bestbuy rewards program name[/QUOTE]

I'm not even going to attempt that because of it's difficulty lol

[quote name='AlphaPanda']I'm trying to wrap my head around what could be two letters/numbers that represent Windows Media Player. That one's a doozy.[/QUOTE]

He might be talking about the version '11 or 12 'or file type ' .wm '

^ I tried it since I had the beta on my account but it redeemed again @_@ (not sure why... maybe someone more well versed in xbox can explain) but in spite of that im putting up another >.>

&&W**-9C3JR-##R2T-$$Y!!-XQGJZ

&& = Windows fuction key
** = A gaming site well known by 2 simple letters
## = Computer Company
$$ = Numbers in a video game systems name
!! = Windows OS name but reversed

OH! and before I forget...

9RK9K-2CK99-WMHJJ-4KY23-MMR4Z

? = 9
* = Jonah jameson
% = Windows Media
$ = Reward Zone

Ok... that took longer than I thought.

I will be dropping 21 codes in the next hour... I will be dropping them randomly so you wont know what item the code is for.

I will be dropping:
2x Female Mortal kombat Scorpion outs
2x Female Mortal kombat T-Shirts
1 Male Mortal Kombat T-Shirt
5x GOW3 Beta Codes
1 Ms. Pacman
1 Marble Blast Ultra
1 TMNT Arcade
2X Banshee
2X Carrots
2X Helicopter props
1 Fable 3 Channeler Sword
1 Fable 2 Absolver Hammer

Hints:
Each ? is a different letter
Is a video game company
Sponge Bob, Wall-E, Cars
YPGG9-92KKW-J3?9?-?D9XD-XTW4Z

[quote name='admiralvic']^ I tried it since I had the beta on my account but it redeemed again @_@ (not sure why... maybe someone more well versed in xbox can explain) but in spite of that im putting up another >.>

&&W**-9C3JR-##R2T-$$Y!!-XQGJZ

&& = Windows fuction key
** = A gaming site well known by 2 simple letters
## = Computer Company
$$ = Numbers in a video game systems name
!! = Windows OS name but reversed

OH! and before I forget...

9RK9K-2CK99-WMHJJ-4KY23-MMR4Z

? = 9
* = Jonah jameson
% = Windows Media
$ = Reward Zone[/QUOTE]

That is why I test all my codes on the 360 and then press B to back out sometimes it happens :)

Well, I can't get the function key I guess. Here's what I got, maybe someone else can figure it out.
&&WGS-9C3JR-HPR2T-64YPX-XQGJZ

[quote name='Halo gamer']That is why I test all my codes on the 360 and then press B to back out sometimes it happens :)[/QUOTE]

I dont actually own an xbox so its not an option ^^;; I redeemed one for myself to review on my friends machine

@ Hoshi:

The site name is wrong ^^;;

[quote name='COLDblood']Hints:
Is a video game company
Sponge Bob, Wall-E, Cars
YPGG9-92KKW-J3?9?-?D9XD-XTW4Z[/QUOTE]

Whatever that one is, I already own it, thanks though.

[quote name='COLDblood']Ok... that took longer than I thought.

I will be dropping 21 codes in the next hour... I will be dropping them randomly so you wont know what item the code is for.

I will be dropping:
2x Female Mortal kombat Scorpion outs
2x Female Mortal kombat T-Shirts
1 Male Mortal Kombat T-Shirt
5x GOW3 Beta Codes
1 Ms. Pacman
1 Marble Blast Ultra
1 TMNT Arcade
2X Banshee
2X Carrots
2X Helicopter props
1 Fable 3 Channeler Sword
1 Fable 2 Absolver Hammer

Hints:
Is a video game company
Sponge Bob, Wall-E, Cars

Thanks! i got the Banshee!:applause:

[quote name='admiralvic']I dont actually own an xbox so its not an option ^^;; I redeemed one for myself to review on my friends machine

@ Hoshi:

The site name is wrong ^^;;[/QUOTE]

im stuck on the site name! gahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! lol

[quote name='COLDblood']Hints:
Is a video game company
Sponge Bob, Wall-E, Cars
THQ, someone grabbed it already.

[quote name='admiralvic']I dont actually own an xbox so its not an option ^^;; I redeemed one for myself to review on my friends machine

@ Hoshi:

Oh sorry! :)

[quote name='admiralvic']
@ Hoshi:

Well, I don't know what it could be, so I'm still out.
I can never win these guessing games or someone else gets it before me and it does nothing but piss me off....so I don't know why I even bother.

[quote name='hoshi112']Well, I don't know what it could be, so I'm still out.
I can never win these guessing games or someone else gets it before me and it does nothing but piss me off....so I don't know why I even bother.[/QUOTE]

The last one lasted 45 mins till I redeemed it verifying it was still valid... so you got a good chance if you can figure it out ^^

@ COLDblood:

Would you be willing to atleast say if its an avatar item or not? I dont want to redeem a game trying to get a costume >.> (since I cant play them)

[quote name='hoshi112']Well, I don't know what it could be, so I'm still out.
I can never win these guessing games or someone else gets it before me and it does nothing but piss me off....so I don't know why I even bother.[/QUOTE]

try JS GI GS

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back