XBOX Code Drop ~ NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='golfing7861']It says I already own it, except I'm 110% sure I don't have a GOW3 beta, I only dream about those.[/QUOTE]

Do you know whats worst then that is having won a Beta code and have it come up as used when you redeemed it. That happend to me :cry: someone guessed it or the code was double printed IDK what happend but it is used.

But it was not a big deal to me my friend had one so I went to play with him to get the early Beta unlocks :D

[quote name='COLDblood']Some reason that last code is invaid... Strange

Female code~ no jumble
HX6W7-4VWWV-WTKDQ-WHPPY-JMR6Z[/QUOTE]

Damn >.> I was trying the first one thinking it was a jumble and missed out on this one

[quote name='COLDblood']Some reason that last code is invaid... Strange, it was not jumbled

Female code~ no jumble
HX6W7-4VWWV-WTKDQ-WHPPY-JMR6Z[/QUOTE]

Used =(

[quote name='Lizzie']Dont ever try going off your meds, even when you have a serious conditions and many side effects, my mom was diagnosed with something similar to what you said (cant remember how to spell it in english..) and its been hard but its worth to see her having a good life quality now =)
and GERD = acid reflux =P thats just a more medica term for it[/QUOTE]
I don't plan to go off them anytime soon.
GERD is slightly different from acid reflux. The outcome is the same but the mechanics of how it happens is a little different.
But that's kinda splitting hairs, I guess.

[quote name='Halo gamer']Do you know whats worst then that is having won a Beta code and have it come up as used when you redeemed it. That happend to me :cry: someone guessed it or the code was double printed IDK what happend but it is used.

But it was not a big deal to me my friend had one so I went to play with him to get the early Beta unlocks :D[/QUOTE]

damnn man, it must have sucked ALOT before you found out your friend had it haha. hopefully I'll be able to get one soon, or maybe I should make a new friend :D?

[quote name='admiralvic']@ Halo Gamer

As I pmed you, if that really is the case I have a key you can just have ^^[/QUOTE]

I don't Need it Thanks :) That was kind of you. I am set for the 25th from my Pre-order and I am not good at it at all :lol:

I am a Halo person Gears Beta was my first try of it.

OK! On behalf of COLDblood's honest attempt to give away the Female Scorpion code he procured from me I will now give away the correct code. Sorry for the inconvenience of my typos.

KDWVD-HH2GY-KR4JG-YX643-3T3Y7

[quote name='golfing7861']I've been trying forever now for the GOW3 Beta code. I swear im gonna kill myself admiralvic lol.[/QUOTE]

It is easy, go to Gamestop and spend $5 for the pre-order then go the following week and get your money back.

[quote name='thereefernander']OK! On behalf of COLDblood's honest attempt to give away the Female Scorpion code he procured from me I will now give away the correct code. Sorry for the inconvenience of my typos.

KDWVD-HH2GY-KR4JG-YX643-3T3Y7[/QUOTE]

-facedesk- still says its invalid and thats all I want to get >.>

[quote name='thereefernander']OK! On behalf of COLDblood's honest attempt to give away the Female Scorpion code he procured from me I will now give away the correct code. Sorry for the inconvenience of my typos.

Doesn't work.

Invalid =)

[quote name='admiralvic']I posted a GoW 3 beta key IE

F2W##-9C3JR-HPR2T-64YPX-XQGJZ

## = A gaming site well known by 2 simple letters

No one has claimed it so it might still be valid.[/QUOTE]

this is a true challenge. its like a treasure hunt! :bouncy: is it a combo of letters and numbers or just letters?:lol:

[quote name='Owen']It is easy, go to Gamestop and spend $5 for the pre-order then go the following week and get your money back.[/QUOTE]

Or even better. Order it online and then cancel it when they email you the code.

[quote name='distinct101']this is a true challenge. its like a treasure hunt! :bouncy: is it a combo of letters and numbers or just letters?:lol:[/QUOTE]

Just letters

[quote name='Chemosh013']Or even better. Order it online and then cancel it when they email you the code.[/QUOTE]

Maybe they're sending a hard copy and not a code via email?
Never knew that trick to cancel the order :D

Anyway.. I'm not from the USA and don't think my credit card will work at gamestop.

[quote name='dachuckdawgg']KDWVD-HH2GY-KR4JG-YX643-3T3Y7

the last number is really a letter[/QUOTE]

Used ~_~ I wonder if the other scorp costume is around...

[quote name='dachuckdawgg']KDWVD-HH2GY-KR4JG-YX643-3T3Y7

the last number is really a letter[/QUOTE]

KDWVD-HH2GY-KR4JG-YX643-3T3YZ
Already used.
:( I hate my life lol

Seriously, screw it.
Be happy people, one less person to compete against. Not that I was much competition. I won't win, ever, I give the hell up. Good luck and good night.

[quote name='COLDblood']Female bonus code: (was not listed in my drop list)

P6XTB-2C7TJ-D8DC4-PQXHH-MK63[/QUOTE]

I tried and it said invalid... jumble perhaps? AH I see (I think)

[quote name='Chemosh013']I didn't but it's already used.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='admiralvic']I tried and it said invalid... jumble perhaps? AH I see (I think)[/QUOTE]

Last set only has 4 needs 5

[quote name='Death31133']Last set only has 4 needs 5[/QUOTE]

Sherlock Holmes Outfit

It is available in your Avatar Editor and Download Queue. If you have an additional code to redeem please enter it above.

King me? Thanks cold =3

Glad the Scorpion code was figured out sorry for the confusion. Hopefully a lurker didn't get it. That's why everyone should post after they redeem one, not post to say it's been redeemed.

[quote name='Masterpitviper']I thought you were giving up? :p[/QUOTE]

Haha :) Yes. I was.
I accidently visited my computer.

Now I'm really quiting. Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back