XBOX Code Drop ~ NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='COLDblood']1 set was jumbled out of place
T2QT3-DKMWH-TRC37-VRMY7-6P3MZ[/QUOTE]
Still available as I apparently own it already.

This is not a avatar item... and yes I still have MK codes to drop

Hint: Double Down
3PD99-??96F-KVT73-3PW6Q-42?PZ

Typo was made... code fixed

[quote name='COLDblood']This is not a avatar item... and yes I still have MK codes to drop

Hint: Double Down
3PD99-??96F-KVT73-3PW6Q-42?PZ

Typo was made... code fixed[/QUOTE]

Ms. Pacman! Thanks COLDblood. I was thinking " how the hell is this not kfc" lol

KFC was the answer... my bad. I typed out the code and read the P as a 9

Not a avatar item, one set is out of place.
TWT79-MQK2V-H3FK3-W7RP6-DW4RZ

I knew it was KFC instantly, but was completely stumped when it came up as invalid. Damn. I win the carrot plushie, but miss out on Ms. Pacman lol.

[quote name='Tsel']I knew it was KFC instantly, but was completely stumped when it came up as invalid. Damn. I win the carrot plushie, but miss out on Ms. Pacman lol.[/QUOTE]

Theres still the code I posted XD I think everyone gave up =P which is odd since I thought QJ (Quick Jump) was better known... guess not =\

[quote name='COLDblood']KFC was the answer... my bad. I typed out the code and read the P as a 9

Not a avatar item, one set is out of place.
TWT79-MQK2V-H3FK3-W7RP6-DW4RZ[/QUOTE]

Already used W7RP6-TWT79-MQK2V-H3FK3-DW4RZ

I gave up on trying to to get one here... :( So I check my games and found a 42hr live gold code. Figured I trade it for an avatar prop or something. Then I found out I can't even post in the trading forum yet.

[quote name='hoshi112']I gave up on trying to to get one here... :( So I check my games and found a 42hr live gold code. Figured I trade it for an avatar prop or something. Then I found out I can't even post in the trading forum yet.[/QUOTE]

I posted the game site on the last page if you didnt notice =P so you can try your luck at redeeming my GoW 3 beta key first (if its still even valid)

This is just sad. I have the urge to redeem that simply because I know the missing letters, but I have no use for a female code. MUST. RESTRAIN. SELF.

^ Got it "I AM AWAKE Dev tee

It is available in your Avatar Editor and Download Queue. If you have an additional code to redeem please enter it above."

[quote name='COLDblood']Female bonus code:

Hint: Shaq hated playing on the same team as him
D72XM-YV4GD-??D9K-XH4WW-K7KCT[/QUOTE]
KB, used.

[quote name='admiralvic']I posted the game site on the last page if you didnt notice =P so you can try your luck at redeeming my GoW 3 beta key first (if its still even valid)[/QUOTE]
Thanks....but I don't really want to play GoW...not really my thing. Well, not that I've played it enough to know...

[quote name='COLDblood']Avatar Item:
2??RX-KRJTY-9Q3VH-36W63-X7GJZ[/QUOTE]

Only like a thousand possibilities...shouldn't take long right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back