XBOX Code Drop ~ NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='DarkLink']Aww I feel bad now :(

if I manage to get another one I'll send it your way kaitorober

as I got it to work by changing some characters around, I wonder if Gamestop used OCR to input all the codes into their database

Again Thanks a lot Kaitorober :)[/QUOTE]

Don't worry. Already got a code on Twitter :D

Kinect helicopter avatar prop

2KTYW-TW3W2-G4D2V-GFRGD-XWWVZ
2KV66-C9VKP-YG43X-P9XR4-KXXQZ
2KV6W-M6DGV-63WXT-H4PD7-4PY4?
2KV6X-FG7GY-26K4D-V2TK3-9VMK?
2KV77-9X93T-CJD43-Q32CM-KTKR?

Hint: Notice a pattern in the first two codes.

[quote name='HaloWeeBoe']Here is code for Windows 7 phone prop

64MQR-Y7HTC-H79F4-KKGY3-4CH7Z[/QUOTE]

Dang, think it got lurked.

Are the Bad Company VIP codes still good? They're past their expiration date, so I'm not sure. I have one for whoever wants to try, but I won't be home till later.

Edit: Looks like it's so, perhaps dealing with EA customer service and all that will net you another one.

[quote name='GenPirate']Dammit, the one time I leave in the past few days (to go food shopping) and I miss the WP7 Prop Code.[/QUOTE]

You can't still get the prop from expertzone?

Gone :(

Edit:

[quote name='AlphaPanda']How'd you go about that, DarkLink?[/QUOTE]
I started by replacing letters/numbers that look alike. 2 and Z, R and K, B and 8, etc in the last code the Z and 2 were swapped

[quote name='Kaitorober']Don't worry. Already got a code on Twitter :D[/QUOTE]

Ah. good :D

[quote name='Chemosh013']You can't still get the prop from expertzone?[/QUOTE]

Nope, expertzone now requires bank statements or a pay stub to verify employment (thanks to the GoW3 Beta).

f1f2a3cd-1716-4eff-b1b7-fa15c4a94e65.jpg

[quote name='HaloWeeBoe']here is code again..

Halo Reach: limited edition content code

qq?w4-rmt4g-?8mmp-6d49j-2bvkd

? = is the same.[/QUOTE]

Was X used not by me :)

[quote name='Chemosh013']You can't still get the prop from expertzone?[/QUOTE]

Just today I got the WP7 prop without "registering" or whatnot

used this walmart give it a try?

Store #1265

Phone #(314) 521-3422

Goodluck if you try :)

[quote name='Masterpitviper']Just today I got the WP7 prop without "registering" or whatnot

Store #1265

Phone #(314) 521-3422

Goodluck if you try :)[/QUOTE]

Used this same information but how long does it take for the code to be delivered?

Edit... Ha that was an easy 5 minutes

Please stop this and read what sp00ge (Mod) wrote in the
List of all free xbox Live... Treat

There is to be no discussion of piracy. Also, talk of exploiting and fraudulently using Expertzone is not allowed.

Microsoft has cracked down on it in the past and almost screwed those of us who were legitimate members. And I'm sure they will again, especially if 100 people register using the same store information.
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/member.php?u=30327

[quote name='Masterpitviper']Just today I got the WP7 prop without "registering" or whatnot

Store #1265

Phone #(314) 521-3422

Goodluck if you try :)[/QUOTE]

Thanks, I will try registering a new account.

Edit: It worked, awesome!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='H3ll']Please stop this and read what sp00ge (Mod) wrote in the
List of all free xbox Live... Treat

There is to be no discussion of piracy. Also, talk of exploiting and fraudulently using Expertzone is not allowed.

Microsoft has cracked down on it in the past and almost screwed those of us who were legitimate members. And I'm sure they will again, especially if 100 people register using the same store information.

[/QUOTE]

And really...you'd really commit fraud for a phone prop? That's desperate.

I dont mean it bad, but you dont think that Ms read on this forum.
Some people register on expertzone with fake infos a post it here inclusive their gamertag??? Dont cry if the ban you.

[quote name='H3ll']I dont mean it bad, but you dont think that Ms read on this forum.
Some people register on expertzone with fake infos a post it here inclusive their gamertag??? Dont cry if the ban you.[/QUOTE]

I just quoted you so your post doesn't get lost amidst fraud talk. My comment was directed at that guy trying to commit fraud for a phone prop.

[quote name='H3ll']I dont mean it bad, but you dont think that Ms read on this forum.
Some people register on expertzone with fake infos a post it here inclusive their gamertag??? Dont cry if the ban you.[/QUOTE]

its not my gamertag! :cool:

This may be a stupid question but can you be banned for trading/using codes such as the Windows Phone 7? I picked one up in a trade and would hate for it to come back and bit me.

[quote name='Jeremy Xavier']This may be a stupid question but can you be banned for trading/using codes such as the Windows Phone 7? I picked one up in a trade and would hate for it to come back and bit me.[/QUOTE]

Not sure but CAG has a serious policy on selling/trading of thing you can get free on your own

I have a Gears 3 (Gamestop) beta code up for grabs. The first person to come up with the answers and meets the criteria to the questions below get's the code. If you want it here is what you need to do.

1. Tell me my current Twitter User Name?

2. You must have been a member of CAG longer than me which is June 2009 or before.

3. You must link to a post here on CAG where you gave something away for free to another user (excluding - Banshees, Carrots, any Fable 3 stuff, windows 7 phone prop, black controller prop, Helicopters or any of the other props that are going around like crazy. Those do not count).

Will check back later on tonight or tomorrow morning.

Good luck!

EDIT: Code has been claimed! "TheBull2911" was the winner. Good job Bull!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='dmzauk']I have a Gears 3 (Gamestop) beta code up for grabs. The first person to come up with the answers and meets the criteria to the questions below get's the code. If you want it here is what you need to do.

2. You must have been a member of CAG longer than me which is June 2009 or before.

3. You must link to a post here on CAG where you gave something away for free to another user (excluding - Banshees, Carrots, any Fable 3 stuff, windows 7 phone prop, black controller prop, Helicopters or any of the other props that are going around like crazy. Those do not count).

Good luck![/QUOTE]

Those demands are sure to keep lurkers away. :applause:GOOD JOB!!:applause:

PM'ed my answers to you (not sure if you want your twitter posted here)

[quote name='dmzauk']I have a Gears 3 (Gamestop) beta code up for grabs. The first person to come up with the answers and meets the criteria to the questions below get's the code. If you want it here is what you need to do.

Good luck![/QUOTE]

[quote name='dachuckdawgg']PM'ed my answers to you (not sure if you want your twitter posted here)[/QUOTE]

That is not the correct Twitter name and you should read the rules a bit better cause I said no black controller props.

there is a much more polite way to say that. no need to be rude.

[quote name='dmzauk']That is not the correct Twitter name and you should read the rules a bit better cause I said no black controller props.[/QUOTE]

My butthurt meter went off as I walked by this thread....I can't imagine why...
Sorry, I'm a douche.

[quote name='johnsonnguyen3']Not sure but CAG has a serious policy on selling/trading of thing you can get free on your own[/QUOTE]
How do you get the WP7 for free? I assume you can't anymore. I googled it but couldn't find much other than past giveaways.

[quote name='Jeremy Xavier']This may be a stupid question but can you be banned for trading/using codes such as the Windows Phone 7? I picked one up in a trade and would hate for it to come back and bit me.[/QUOTE]
I highly doubt they would ban you for that.

[quote name='hoshi112']How do you get the WP7 for free? I assume you can't anymore. I googled it but couldn't find much other than past giveaways.[/QUOTE]
Its part of the xperts progam.

I got four more female Mortal Kombat codes... any interest in me dropping some?

[quote name='COLDblood']I highly doubt they would ban you for that.

Got four more female Mortal Kombat codes... any interest in me dropping some?[/QUOTE]

Yeah! i want one if possible :)

[quote name='COLDblood']Got four more female Mortal Kombat codes... any interest in me dropping some?[/QUOTE]

I'm guessing the general consensus on this one will be yes.

Ok I am going to round up my MK codes, GOW3 beta codes, some XBLAG codes and a few random german site codes and will start the feeding frenzy.

Be back in 2 hours...

Well, crap...my friend wants to go out for sushi. It's really messed up that I'm actually considering missing time with a friend to get an avatar item lol

[quote name='hoshi112']Well, crap...my friend wants to go out for sushi. It's really messed up that I'm actually considering missing time with a friend to get an avatar item lol[/QUOTE]

Such are the joys of virtual prizes.

Don't worry though, you most definitely wouldn't be the first person to do something like that.

[quote name='ArrenDusk']Such are the joys of virtual prizes.

Don't worry though, you most definitely wouldn't be the first person to do something like that.[/QUOTE]

Yeah....but in the end, I decided to go out for sushi. He's my best friend and he's graduating and moving away in about a month, so the time is valuable.
Hopefully he wont post till I get back...

[quote name='hoshi112']Yeah....but in the end, I decided to go out for sushi. He's my best friend and he's graduating and moving away in about a month, so the time is valuable.
Hopefully he wont post till I get back...[/QUOTE]

I think you made the best decision, free stuff is nice and all, but friendship should come first before it....and sushi is good

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back